- » Bell Chili
Bell Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bell chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bell chili recipes.
June The Homemaker's Vegan Chili
This Vegan chili is so hearty, colorful and generous. It is also super healthy. The good new is, this recipe can be adjusted according to your taste preferences, so you can leave out undesirable ingredients or add others that appeal to you (like mushrooms).... - 97.6171
Potato Tomato Soup With Bell Peppers And Chili
Place the potatoes in a large, heavy pot with 5 cups of the water.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green... - 48.2797
Black White And Red Bean Chili With Sausage
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add Italian sausages and brown on all sides, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes.
Transfer sausages to plate.
Add chopped onion to pan and saute 5 minutes.
Add chopped bell peppers and chilies... - 39.8777
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 42.8934
Pepperoni Pizza Chili
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the kidney beans, pizza sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, pepperoni, bell pepper, pizza seasoning and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 37.6298
Beef, Herbs & Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of peppers.
Remove seeds and membrane.
In large bowl, combine beef, rice, onion, celery, tomato, garlic, salt and pepper.
Fill peppers with meat mixture.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine soup and basil; pour over... - 44.3636
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.2565
Soya Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
Stuffing Bell peppers is an elegant way of presenting this low calorie vegetable and it makes for a great side dish to present at the dinner table when you entertain guests. - 0
Indian Bell Pepper And Potato Stir Fry
Would you like to treat your family to a vegetarian Indian delicacy today? Try this extremely flavorful Indian Bell Pepper and Potato Stir Fry. The dish is simple and indeed very impressive. - 89.6345
Rabbit With Red Bell Peppers And Garlic
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt and pepper on a plate.
Roll the rabbit pieces in the mixture until well coated.
Pour the oil into the hot... - 44.8089
Asparagus With Bell Pepper Sauce
1. To make the sauce, broil the bell peppers skin side up, for 5 minutes until charred.
2. Place peppers in a zip lock bag or bowl, seal and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Peel skin from bell peppers and roughly chop them.
4. In a saucepan, add the... - 40.5678
Gazpacho With Bell Pepper
l. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl,- toss well. Place half of tomato mixture in a food processor,- process until smooth. Pour pureed tomato mix-
ture into a large bowl. Repeat procedure with remaining tomato mixture. Add juice to pureed tomato... - 30.414
Carrot Soup With Bell Peppers
Carrot soup, anyone ? Watch this video to make a lovely hot and spicy carrot soup which acts as a wonderful appetizer. Cumin and red chili powder help spice it up and garnished with cilantro and sour cream, it makes a perfect healthy soup which can also be... - 128.075
Bharela Simla Mirch - Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut each bell pepper into half, remove the insides and set aside.
2. Boil and mash potatoes and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking pan with a little oil.
To prepare the stuffing:
4. Heat a pan with couple of tablespoons oil.
5. When the... - 0
Quick And Easy Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
If you are bored of eating the same old stuffed bell peppers over and again, here’s a pleasant change for you. Bell pepper stuffed with quinoa is an unbelievably tasty and healthy way to enjoy this classic dish. Savory, quick, and easy, this scrummy... - 137.54
Potato Bell Pepper Curry
This Indian style curry is made with potatoes and bellpeppers. It is very easy, very quick and very tasty. - 28.5299
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 42.5119
Jalapeno Cheese Bell
1. In food processor or large bowl of electric mixer, process or beat cheeses until well blended. Add peppers, chili sauce and onion; process or mix until well blended.
2. Turn cheese mixture onto serving plate or paper plate for gift-giving. Using a knife or... - 31.4024
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 39.3056
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Kadhi Paneer Gravy
In case if you haven't heard of it already, the Kadhi Paneer is a classic Indian main dish for any special occasion. Well, you can make it any time want. It has Paneer and colorful bell peppers that are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy. Manjula demonstrates in... - 119.251
Beef Steak Chili-an Easy Chili
This is an easy chili recipe that is so versatile that it's really up to you how you decide to serve it. You could serve it on its own, over burgers, nachos, baked potatoes...the possibilities are endless. It also can serve as a great make ahead meal. - 0
Capsicum Roasted Chana Dal Curry
I have a lot of memories associated with this curry. My mom used to make this for us and pack it in our lunch boxes. This is such a easy to make curry that you can make even if you are on the go it hardly takes 15 mins to cook . Roasted Chanadal Powder brings... - 0
1. In a wok, heat the oil and add onions, ginger and garlic and saute for a while.
2. Add the zucchini and mushroom and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sweet corn, peas, mashed potatoes, chili flakes, pepper, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.... - 0
Spanish Style Marinated Roasted Peppers
1. Roast and peel peppers and then slice, reserving the juices.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together sliced roast peppers and their juices, raisins, toasted pine nuts, olive oil, honey, cilantro or parsley, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and... - 111.531
Pizza - Red Pepper & Green Beans Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chili flakes, tomato and black pepper, followed by green beans, red peppers, jalapeno and Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 7... - 0
Stuffed Red Peppers
This recipe for stuffed peppers couldn't be easier. The best part is that this is a slow cooker recipe that is also vegan. - 0
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 41.7335
Jims Super Hot Chili
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add garlic and stir until it begins to color (about 30 seconds).
Crumble in beef: then add onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili... - 43.3796
Chipotle Three Bean Chili - Vegan
Here's a nice and spicy three bean chili with chipotles and chili powder. We will also add some butternut squash which will counter the heat beautifully. This is super easy clean eats. - 0
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 45.8411
Spicy Sausage Chili
Place sausage, bell pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder in 2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up sausage after 2 minutes, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in remaining... - 26.4841
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.3518
Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-heat till it is hot
2. Add the beef cubes to the mix, one pound at a time, stirring occasionally to allow it to brown.
3. When the each batch of beef is browned, remove it from the heat and set aside... - 47.236
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 33.0629
Heat 1/4 cup water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add yellow summer squash, green pepper, and red onion.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add potatoes, broccoli, chili powder, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, corn, beer, and tomato... - 42.9842
Big Bowl Chili
Big bowl chili is a beef chili prepared with loads of veggies in it. Flavored with red wine and herbs, the big bowl chili is spiced with chili powder and garlic amongst others. Served with rice, this chili makes a full and complete meal. - 45.0538
Chunky Chili Dip
In a medium bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, bell pepper, chili sauce, green onion and horseradish; mix well.
Cover; chill - 28.4521
Red Chili Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to heat butter over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in chili peppers, onions, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until onions are soft.
3) Remove from heat to stir in parsley, salt and black pepper.
4) Serve the... - 36.3958
Gerry's Quick Chili
Gerry's quick chili is a quickly fixed beef chili that is ready in under thirty minutes. Prepared with ground beef and bell peppers, this quick chili recipe has a base of tomato soup and is flavored with worcestershire sauce, chili powder and bay leaf. - 38.2888
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.4907
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 123.362
Brown ground beef with onions in a large saucepan; add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours on a back burner or in a crockpot on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cool, freeze in 1 6-cup... - 31.1371
Black Bean Chili With Pork
1) In a slow cooker, add the pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and tomato sauce; stir well.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) Spoon into the ... - 34.2584
Two Bean Chili
1. Place the ground beef in a 6-quart stock pot, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, green pepper, herbs and spices, and bouillon granules to the beef, and stir... - 34.0002
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Cashew And Black Bean Chili
1. In a large pot bring the dried beans to a boil in 8 cups of water, then reduce the heat and simmer until the beans are tender, approximately for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1 1/2 cups of their cooking water.
3. In a dutch oven heat the... - 48.3502
Hot Deer Chili
Saute onion, bell pepper, and jala-peno pepper in oil in large skillet or pan until onion is clear; add meat and cook until meat loses its redness; add chili powder and black pepper.
Mix well and cook 2 minutes, then allow it to set for 3 minutes.
Add... - 36.3055
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Two Bean Chili Con Carne
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, chili powder, and cumin; cook until the vegetables soften, 3-4... - 32.0362
1) In a slow cooker, add the chili with beans, tomato paste, bell pepper, onion, mustard, salt and chili powder. ; cook covered on LOW for about 3-4hrs.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the hot dogs in the boiling water, or microwave them and ... - 32.1667
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, water, onion, green and red bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, seasoned salt, garlic, and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 9 hours, or until the beans are tender.... - 31.4069
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 29.7811
Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Add meat; cook until browned.
ADD tomatoes and juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, kidney beans, chiles,... - 38.0296
Vegetarian Chili With Corn Muffin
1) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in onion, bell pepper, chili pepper and garlic. Saute over medium flame for about a minute. Keep stirring until the ingredients become tender.
2) Add in beans, tomatoes and cilantro or parsley. Cook for about 2 minutes... - 39.5669
Tie parsley stems, bay leaf and thyme together with string.
Rinse and sort beans.
Put beans in microwave-safe 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add tied herbs, salt and water.
Cover and cook in microwave on high for 30 minutes.
Cook on medium for 1 hour,... - 45.5649
Two Bean Chili
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring... - 37.0677
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili Part - 1
1.Soak walnuts to remove enzyme inhibitors.
2.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
3.Make the sauce by blending sun dried tomatoes,fresh tomatoes and bell pepper with salt,... - 67.6406
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili - Part 2
1.Soak the walnuts to remove enzyme inhibitors.
2.Soak the sun dried tomatoes for some time before blending.
3.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
4.Make the sauce by blending... - 67.5003
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili - Part 3
1.Soak the walnuts to remove the enzyme inhibitors
2.Soak the sun dried tomatoes for some time before blending.
3.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
4.Make the sauce by... - 69.2568
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 44.0204
Chicken And Three Bean Chili
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large Dutch oven, cook onion and bell pepper in olive oil and 2 tablespoons of broth, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring often, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Add... - 31.8489
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 128.99
Spicy Hot Venison Chili
When it is frigid outside, what better than hearty venison chili recipe to keep you warm and company while you watch your favorite game? This fantastic venison chili is a hearty meal and an instant favorite. Creamy, spicy, tasty, and heartwarming, a bowl of... - 112.481
3 Alarm Venison Chili On The Grill Dome
On a snowy day, ya gotta get outside and make Chili! Venison chili, that is.
It starts with 2 pounds of fresh ground Venison, parked on a Nature's Choice cedar plank. Then, the usual ingredients, including Tango Spice "Rome is burning" and even Sriracha.... - 0
1. Heat the oil in an 8-quart stockpot over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, peppers, eggplant or zucchini, and spices, and cook until the vegetables are golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat to low and add beans, lentils, and... - 31.8205
1. Take a heavy large saucepan, place on medium heat and fry onion and bacon together, stirring now and then for 5 minutes, till onions turn tender.
2. Mix buffalo meat, and on medium heat evenly brown the meat. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer,... - 35.0433
VEGETARIAN CHILI! Who'd have thought you could make an amazing chili with no meat? In this episode of Cooking With Kat, Kim Fox joins Kat Curlee in the kitchen and teaches her this masterful Vegetarian Chili dish - 0
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions, green peppers, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add veal and cook, stirring constantly, until meat loses its pink color, 3 to 5 minutes; stir in tomatoes, reserved liquid, tomato puree, and... - 36.0669
Black Bean And Corn Chili
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add the beans, tomatoes and their liquid, tomato paste, corn, chili powder, cumin and sugar, and stir to combine. Reduce the... - 28.9206
Shotgun Billy S Turkey Chili With Black Beans
To Microwave: Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, including liquid, in 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 10... - 31.6785
Quick & Spicy Chili Beans
Heat oil in a medium to large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper, cook until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Adjust seasoning before serving. - 25.6883
Chicken And Cheese Chilies
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine chicken, onion, tomato, oil, garlic, and cumin. Stir often until chicken is slightly pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 6 to 10 minutes.
2. Let stand... - 36.4184
1. In small mixing bowl combine tomato, bell pepper, scallion, chili pepper, and cilantro; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet cook 1 tortilla over medium heat until flexible, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer tortilla to a plate.
3. Top half of... - 32.4664
In a large kettle cook the onion and the garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until they are golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, the tomato puree, 2 cups water, the chili powder, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, the oregano, the cinnamon, the... - 35.36
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 37.5853
Thoroughly mix all ingredients except hamburger buns.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
Freeze in a large freezer bag, with waxed paper between each one.
To prepare for serving, thaw patties and hamburger buns.
Grill or fry patties to desired pinkness in center. - 29.1255
Chili Con Queso
Dice bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and torrido pepper.
Saute in Wesson oil.
Add chili powder and salt.
Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
Add vegetable mixture.
Stir and serve hot as a dip.
If too highly seasoned, add more cheese - 38.6217
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 38.2091
Leftovers never tasted this good! Yes, this the recipe that you might want to add to your Holiday cooking repertoire. We also think that this recipe will come handy after a mighty Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Enjoy! - 134.102
Ground Beef & Bean Chili
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook just until meat loses pink color (about 4 minutes); drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in chili... - 38.2126
Lightly brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, onion and cayenne pepper; cook until browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.6128
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 118.766
Spicy Chili Tahong With Oyster Sauce
Whether you looking for appetizers to impress your guest or need something to complement your main course, this spicy chili tahong recipe is sure to be a hit. Watch the video to see how the chef combines mussels with oyster sauce and chili paste to make a... - 80.584
In A Jiffy Black Bean Chili With Salsa
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Add salsa and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 28.4829
Spanish Three Bean Chili
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, rinse them well under cold running water and set them aside to drain again.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic to the pan and saute until the beef is browned and the... - 34.7869
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 50.0441
Chili Turkey Loaf
MAKE foil handles for loaf.
Mix all ingredients except salsa in large bowl.
Shape into round loaf and place on top of foil strips.
Transfer to bottom of slow cooker using foil handles.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until temperature is... - 43.1927
If you are in a mood to enjoy some spicy food, this video is just perfect for you. Check out this video that shares a recipe for Indian style paneer chili that you would surely like. The video is nicely explained and the recipe uses ingredients that are... - 113.042
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Brown the meat.
Add the onions and peppers, saute until tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with garlic cheese bread. - 34.3582
Chili Cheese Rarebit
Melt margarine in saucepan; add onion and saute until softened.
Add green pepper and saute about 3 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes and chili powder and simmer mixture 10 minutes or until some of the liquid has evaporated.
Add cheese and cook over low heat,... - 33.2786
20 Minute Chili
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, flour, basil, oregano and red pepper... - 29.6895
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143