- » Belgian Lamb Stew
Belgian Lamb Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Belgian Lamb Stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Belgian Lamb Stew recipes.
Belgian Lamb Stew
In 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
Add half of the lamb, turning to brown on all sides, Remove lamb; set aside.
Cook remaining lamb and garlic till browned.
Add first half of lamb and onion; cook till onion is tender,
Add the 1 1/2... - 41.3399
You May Also Like!
Carbonnade Of Lamb With Beer
– Cook potatoes in microwave oven, then let stand to cool.
– In a saucepan, melt butter, cook onion, add flour and stir.
– Pour beer over onion mixture, stirring constantly, and let mixture simmer over low heat 2 to 3 minutes.
– Add lamb cubes... - 29.6482
Lamb Stew With Endive
1) Using paper towels, pat the pieces of lamb completely dry. Keep them in a bowl, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2) With a wooden spoon gently toss to distribute the seasonings evenly.
3) Over high heat, melt butter with oil in a heavy 5- to... - 42.8071