- » Belgian Endive
Belgian Endive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of belgian endive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for belgian endive recipes.
Smoked Duck And Belgian Endive Salad
If you want to go for a change with your regular dinner menu, you can try with duck. There are several delicious duck recipes, among which smoked duck is quite attractive. Serve it over belgian endive and make a sumptuous salad dish. Learn the detail tricks... - 141.518
Herbed Belgian Endive
1. Lengthwise cut endive in halves.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a baking dish, mix rest of the ingredients and add endives; mix lightly.
4. Cover the dish and bake for 35 minutes.
5. Uncover and baste with sauce;... - 44.2272
Belgian Endive In Cream Sauce
Remove any damaged leaves from the Belgian endive (chicory) and cut out the hard core using a small pointed knife.
Arrange in a casserole and add the butter, sugar, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
When the... - 43.3938
Chardenoux's Salad Of Blue Cheese Nuts And Belgian Endive
1) In a small bowl, add lemon juice and salt. Stir well to dissolve the salt.
2) Gradually pour in oil in a thin stream and continue whisking until the dressing is well blended.
3) Thoroughly rinse the endives in cold running water, pat dry with... - 43.3924
Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce
Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every part. - 43.1746
Belgian Endive In Plum Brandy Cream
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives.
2) Soak them in salted water for 5-6 minutes to blanch them.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and then reduce heat.
4) Stir in endives and boil them for 30 minutes.
5) In the meantime, mix salt, sugar... - 41.6756
Sauteed Belgian Endive
Remove tough cores.
Cut across into small pieces.
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Saute 3-4 minutes.
Squeeze lemon juice over.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove lid... - 40.3806
Belgian Endive With Cream Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix together water and lemon juice.
2) Coat the apple slices by tossing it in lemon juice mixture.
3) Drain on paper towel.
4) Draw off the lemon water.
5) Cut the bottom of each head endive and separate the leaves.
6) Take... - 39.4719
Sherried Scallops With Snow Peas And Belgian Endive
Bring water to boil in saucepan.
Add scallops and simmer (do not let water boil) until barely firm, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove immediately, drain in colander and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
Transfer scallops to bowl and toss with oil and... - 37.3669
Braised Belgian Endive
1. In a skillet, melt butter over a medium low flame.
2. Add endives and sauté for 7 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Pour in the stock, and sprinkle salt and lemon juice. Stir.
4. Cover pan and reduce the flame. Simmer for 10-12 minutes until... - 36.3319
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce is a yummy dish that offers an exquisite palette of flavors. The delicious Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce has the potential to enslave anyone. Try it for yourself to understand what I am talking about. - 36.0884
Asparagus In Belgian Endive
Cut asparagus tips to about the same length as endive leaves; if desired, peel" stalks with a vegetable peeler.
Rinse endive in cool water and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2... - 35.7777
Belgian Endive With Dill Cream
1) Separate the endive leaves and keep aside.
2) Combine the cheese, dill and garlic together.
3) Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture near the bottom of each leaf.
4) Sprinkle over with the alfalfa sprouts.
5) Then cover with the damp paper towels... - 35.0028
Lobster Spread On Belgian Endive
Remove egg yolks and finely chop; set whites aside.
Combine yolks with 2 tsp (10 mL) of the mayonnaise; set aside.
In blender or food processor, combine egg whites, lobster, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and remaining mayonnaise; blend until smooth.
(Recipe can... - 34.3014
Celery Root Remoulade In Belgian Endive Spears
Remove the pithy core from celery root and grate with the finest grating disk of a food processor, or by hand.
Sprinkle with a little of the lemon juice and toss to prevent discoloration.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining lemon juice, zest,... - 34.0995
Buttered Belgian Endive
Drop the endive into boiling water to which a little sugar has been added, blanch for 5 minutes and drain.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan and add the endive.
Cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
Add the water, lemon juice and salt and bring to a simmer.
Cook,... - 27.8156
Butter Braised Belgian Endive
Make this Butter Braised Belgian Endive exactly as posted and you have a great dish ready at your table. Butter Braised Belgian Endive turned out to be much more great than I expected. Utterly butterly delicious! - 20.5516
Belgian Endive Recipes By Category