- » Belgian Chicory
Belgian Chicory Recipes
Enjoy our collection of belgian chicory recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for belgian chicory recipes.
Chicory Belgian Endive With Cheese And Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, bring salted water to a boil, with lemon juice.
3) Place the chicory in the boiling water and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid, reserving 1 1/4 cups .
5) In a saucepan, melt the... - 45.2655
Braised Chicory Belgian Endive
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange the chicory in an ovenproof dish.
3) Sprinkle the chicory with the butter, nutmeg, lemon juice and season to taste.
4) Stream over the stock, and put the lid on.
5) Bake in oven for 1 to 1 1/2... - 43.0691
Chicory Belgian Endive In Ham And Cheese Sauce
Trim the chicory (Belgian endive) and cut in half lengthways. Lay in a dish and add the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 4 - 6 minutes, until tender, turning the dish twice.
Make the sauce. Put the butter in a dish and cook for... - 29.2082
You May Also Like!
Trout With Belgian Chicory
Remove the outer leaves and bitter heart of the Belgian chicory (endive).
Rinse and slice in half lengthwise, then into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) pieces.
Put the bacon in a dish and microwave, uncovered, for 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add the Belgian chicory (endive) to... - 38.9977
Hake With Belgian Chicory
Remove the outer leaf and bitter heart of the Belgian chicory (endives) and cut into rounds.
Put the chicory (endive) in a casserole with the butter, white port and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Rinse the... - 41.7523
Belgian Endive In Cream Sauce
Remove any damaged leaves from the Belgian endive (chicory) and cut out the hard core using a small pointed knife.
Arrange in a casserole and add the butter, sugar, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
When the... - 44.919
Fricassee Of Belgian Endive And Chicken Livers
Cut off the base of the belgian endive (chicory) and remove the outer leaves.
Cut first in half and then into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the bacon strips into a casserole and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on.
Add the Belgian endive (chicory)... - 45.01
Belgian Endive With Dill Cream
1) Separate the endive leaves and keep aside.
2) Combine the cheese, dill and garlic together.
3) Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture near the bottom of each leaf.
4) Sprinkle over with the alfalfa sprouts.
5) Then cover with the damp paper towels... - 37.2145
Belgian Endive With Curry Sauce
Remove the base and outer leaves of the Belgian endive (chicory).
Cut out the hard core using a small pointed knife, then cut in half and in slices widthwise.
Put in a casserole with the lemon juice, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and... - 39.0519
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 44.8071
Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese & Michigan Dried Cherries
This Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese is simply fabulous ! I love this mixed vegetable salad with a generous helping of blue cheese with pasta and meat dishes ! Try this Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese and let me know if you like it ! - 41.5783
Chicory And Endive Salad With Spiced Pistachios
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a shallow dish, mix the hazelnut oil with the sherry vinegar. Add the radicchio and let marinate for 10 minutes, turning often.
2. Scatter the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with a pinch each of salt, sugar,... - 31.5115
Belgian Endive And Roquefort Salad
Cut off the root ends of chicory.
Dry them well.
Roll in a cloth and store in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator.
Roquefort Dressing: Blend in a liquidizer 2 oz. vinegar, 2 tablespoons sherry, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and... - 31.8671