- » Beetroot Tomato Soup
Beetroot Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beetroot tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beetroot tomato soup recipes.
Borscht Beetroot Soup
1. Peel the raw beetroot and grate into a pan.
2. Grate the onion and carrot and chop the tomatoes and celery and add to the pan. Add the stock, pulped garlic and seasoning and simmer for 1 hour. Alternatively, if using pre-cooked beetroot, grate and proceed... - 36.0574
1. Heat 1/2 cup water, chicken broth, or vegetable stock in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add cabbage, carrots, celery, and onion. Cook and stir until tender and lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Add beets,... - 41.5369
Beet And Tomato Soup
Peel and slice the beetroots and cook in stock or water for 15 mins.
Peel and slice potatoes.
Chop onion and carrot and add to the beetroot, pouring more water if required.
Cook for 20 mins.
Then add tejpatta and tomatoes.
Cook till vegetables are... - 32.2505
Tomato Beet And Celery Soup
1)In a large saucepan cook tomatoes, beetroot, celery, worcestershire sauce, vinegar,bay leaves , salt and pepper for atleast 25 minutes.
2. Discard beetroot and bay leaves from soup and seive it then strain through muslin.
3)If thick soup is... - 41.5177
Clear Tomato Soup
Put the ingredients all together in a large saucepan and cook gently until the tomatoes are very soft.
This should take about 25 minutes.
Remove the beetroot and bay leaves; then rub first through a sieve and finally through muslin.
Reheat or serve cold.
If... - 37.7803
Tips: after blending you could also give a single boil and then cool.Garlic pods can also be added while grinding if its being boiled.Can add lots of cream,butter and cheese according to taste and preferences - 37.3678
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
This beetroot based Russian Borsch soup is an appetizer and a filling meal as well. You can serve it with French bread. - 42.8625
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 33.522
Beets And Cabbage Borscht
Put onion, beetroot, sugar, vinegar and stock in a pan and boil gently for 20 minutes.
Add the cabbage and boil for a further 20 minutes.
Add the tomato paste, season to taste and add more stock or water if needed.
Cook until the cabbage is tender.
Put a... - 34.6994
Cut beef into small cubes and put in a saucepan with water, salt and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, about I1/2 hours. Meanwhile, peel and shred or finely slice beetroot, carrots and turnip, and chop onion. Melt butter... - 29.4283
Garlic Flavored Borscht
Sweat the onion in the oil for 5 minutes, then add the prepared beetroot, celery and carrot with the garlic, tomato puree, water and beer.
Season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in the cabbage and sugar and continue... - 41.3449
Beef And Turnip Borscht
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 7 minutes.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Stir in the water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme and garlic.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Add the carrot, turnip and... - 39.0599
Rinse meats in cold water.
Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil, skimming when necessary, reduce heat, cover and boil gently for 1 hour.
Add onions, tomatoes, cabbage, beetroot, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, paprika, sugar and... - 41.0574
Cheese Lagarela Fillet Tamota Ima Sauce Sathe
1. Wash the fillets and marinate in salt, lime juice and black pepper powder.
2. Whisk eggs well along with the cornflour in a soup plate.
3. Heat 4 cups of oil in a large kadhai or fry pan.
4. Roll the grated cheese on the inner side of the fish. Dip the... - 29.7556
Brown sliced onion in beef dripping in a large saucepan.
Cut beef into 5 cm (2-inch) cubes discarding as much fat as possible.
Add beef to browned onion and quickly sear on all sides adding a little more dripping if necessary, but do try to use as little fat... - 39.0045