- » Beet Side Dish
Beet Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet side dish recipes.
Mediterranean-style Roasted Beet Salad
This is such a wonderful beet salad is delicious on its own as an appetizer but it goes well with almost any roast meat, and is a great topping for sandwiches and wraps too. Beets are so healthy, they are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and potassium and are... - 132.238
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
Beet Salad With Spiced Walnuts
Are you a health watcher and believe in healthy eating but wish to eat something healthy. Here is beet salad with spiced walnuts. Both the ingredients are healthy and ensure filling light meal too. Watch the video for simple steps to make the salad. - 131.778
Balsamic Beets With Goat Cheese And Walnuts
When you are in a fix on what to serve to your veggie friends, you may consider this option. Balsamic beets is an easy recipe of beets, which does not require much preparation. Follow the video instruction and serve a unique veggie preparation to your friends. - 129.516
Organic Roasted Beet Salad With Goat Cheese
All you salad lovers would really enjoy this European salad. The combination of golden and red beat makes the salad unique. Your guests would really like this salad and it can be served at any dinner party. - 128.533
Steamed Beet Salad
Brighten up the evening with this gluten-free salad starter that's a beautiful mixture of colors and textures. Only six ingredients are needed to create this luscious winter salad. This warm beet salad is inspired by the season of fall. If you have cooked... - 126.37
Spicy Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are loaded with healthy nutrients but many people don't like the taste. Our chefs shows how to jazz up your roasted beets and make them work for you. The dish is free of animal products and hence highly recommended for vegan friends as well. Its a make... - 122.277
Roasted Beet And Feta Salad
Beets are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C. The greens have a higher content of iron compared to spinach. They are also an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and iron. They are delicious to eat and easy to prepare. - 121.869
Delicious Roasted Beets With Sour Cream
Delicious Roasted Beets with Sour Cream is a delightful creamy cold side dish, that also looks amazing. This is also a perfect addition to your table for a special holiday or any other festive meal. - 117.794
Beet And Herb Salad
Beet & Herb Salad is an amazing and refreshing dish with a wonderful blend of flavours from the herbs, balsamic vinaigrette and shallot. Join Chef Gerry Castro as he prepares a fabulous Beet & Herb Salad paired with Ceja Vineyards' 2007 Napa Carneros... - 115.856
Fresh And Healthy Summer Salad
1) Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Let the salad sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3) Serve the salad as a side dish while is is still fresh. Can also be served as an appetizer. - 107.264
Tasty Roasted Beet Salad
Roasted beet served over a bed of green and cheese makes for a truly lip-smacking indulgence. Very healthy and nutritious, roasted beet salad is a breeze to make, given you have all the ingredients handy. A great way to get the most of health and taste from... - 100.818
Bright And Flavorful Orange-glazed Beet
Need a last-minute recipe add your Thanksgiving table? Try the bright and flavorful orange glazed beet that is a surefire crowd pleaser. Citrusy sweet flavor of oranges melded with tangy beets create a festive holiday side dish that is hard to resist. Follow... - 97.7989
Garlic Roasted Beets With Beet Hummus
This is a great way to use fresh beets. You can get two delicious side dishes out of this one vegetable. Watch Roberto Cerini roast fresh ruby red beets with garlic and salt and makes a beet hummus to go with them. This sweet roasted vegetable with chickpea... - 97.1991
Dr. Bob Demaria Is Making Beets
Beet is a very nutritious food, which you can make for your family. It is very simple to make as it requires very less things such as beets, oil and vinegar. Check out the video for more detail. - 96.7727
Beet Carpaccio Salad
Do you always include salads in your meals? Watch this video now. Chef Tse shares her personal favorite Beet Carpaccio Salad recipe, which is a must try. Look now further, watch this video now. - 96.0314
Delicious Beet Salad
Well, hello there my loves! Here is a simple and elegant salad – the Beet Salad! What more is that even the fussy eaters at home would take spoonfuls of it onto their mouths. This recipe would save you a lot of time. Enjoy making this delicious salad. Mazel... - 93.8929
Beet Salad With Luscious Balsamic Vinaigrette
Want a salad recipe that is easy to make yet very impressive? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tasty beet salad that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds! - 93.2708
Christmas Time Pear And Beet Salad
This Christmas Time Pear and Beet Salad is a great side dish for festive season. Roasted beets and fresh pears sautéed in olive oil taste delicious together. There are walnuts to add extra crunch. All together this recipe is a winner. Give it a try. - 88.8199
Beet And Carrot Salad With Potato And Eggs
If you want to try something new tonight, take look at this Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs recipe video. This recipe is a complete meal by itself. Watch this video and learn this hearty salad recipe. - 84.4639
Baked Beet Salad
Looking for a simple and easy to make salad? Try this Baked Beet Salad! This dish uses beet in its baked form along with seasonings to give a delicious salad. This dish can even be had as a snack or a side dish, so suit yourself! - 84.2039
Oven Roasted Beets With Vinaigrette
Want to know of an interesting appetizer recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to make the perfect appetizer that everyone is sure to love. - 81.9832
Molded Beet Salad
1) Over a bowl, drain the beets reserving the liquid
2) Add the water to the beets liquid enough to measure 1 ½ cups
3) In a saucepan, pour the liquid along with the vinegar, salt and gelatin
4) Cook over a low flame till the gelatin is all... - 51.5042
Ida's Beet Salad
1. Dice beets into 1/4-inch cubes.
2. In a large nonreactive bowl, keep the beets; set aside.
3. Cut cabbage leaves into fine slivers.
4. Discard any tough white sections.
5. Shred cabbage slivers into small pieces enough to get 1 cup.... - 50.7606
Potato And Beet Salad With Dill Dressing
Stop looking for a winning potato and beet salad with dill dressing recipe, you just found it. Stock up on bags full of the required ingredients, as you will want to make this salad a lot. Is there a higher crime than reading about this potato and beet salad... - 50.6997
Christmas Eve Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and cayenne.Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) Discard the large outer leaves from Romaine,wash thoroughly and drain.
3) Take a large, shallow salad bowl,make a layer of these... - 50.4991
Baked Orange Beets
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a steamer, steam or boil beets for 30 to 45 minutes (or more if required) till they become soft.
3) In a small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of water and sauté onion in it until onion becomes... - 50.3549
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.7706
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers
Mushroom Basket With Beet Tulips And Mini Vegetable Flowers is a wonderful centerpiece that adds an element of elegance and class to your party spread. I took some time on this one for my husbands promotion party but it was really worth it! Try the Mushroom... - 49.3531
Molded Beet Salad
1. In a bowl take cold water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In a blender jar add beets and liquid in can with vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper, and whirl until smooth.
3. Transfer the content into a pan and boil.
4. Mix softened gelatin to... - 49.005
1) In a bowl, add in the gelatin and 1 ¼ cups of water
2) Add in the beet juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
3) Using an electric mixer blend well
4) Pour into the refrigerator tray and chill for about 20 minutes till firm to touch but... - 48.8801
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.6151
Beet And Avocado Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
1) In a medium saucepan, place the beets and pour in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
2) In a small bowl, add garlic, mustard, tarragon, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and whisk well. Place aside.
3) ... - 48.1754
Beet Pickled Eggs
1. To prepare the eggs peel them, place loosely in a jar and set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine next 10 ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
4. Pour hot mixture over eggs and add dill weed.
5.... - 47.9051
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
1) Drain salmon and reserve juice.
2) Discard bones and skin from fish.
3) Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
4) Boil the remaining cup of water and dissolve the gelatin.
5) Mix remaining seasoning and liquid.
6) Let it chill in... - 47.8814
Baked Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Use a large roasting pan to line with foil.
3) Arrange the beets in the pan in a single layer. Cover the pan with foil.
4) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in... - 47.8793
Stuffed Red Beets
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add celery, almonds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
6) With a melon... - 47.8276
Roast Beet Puree
1.Preheat th eoven at 450 degrees.
2.Take a roasting pan and put the beets in it and add oregano, thyme, fennel, seeds, coriander, rosemary, bay leaves and pepper corns in it.
3.Add olive oil and mix so that it sticks well on all... - 47.5779
Beet And Celery Salad
Beet And Celery Salad is something you should not miss. The recipe is really simple and can be easily prepared at home. Blac de cuisine along with the celery, provides a great blend of flavors.Spread the taste by sharing this Beet And Celery Salad recipe with... - 47.5068
Beet And Apple Salad
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Trim the tops from the beets, leaving 1/2" of the stems and the roots intact.
Place the beets on a piece of foil.
Fold the foil up and over the beets and fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and roast for... - 47.2426
Beet And Peanut Salad
Eat healthy…salads are a great way in to bring in the goodness of nature into your diet. This Beet and Peanut salad recipe is really quick and easy to make and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 47.2003
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Beet relish that is both tasty and healthy. It truly enhances the flavor of your main dish. Try it!! - 47.0036
Beets With Pecans And Dill
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F
2) In a 3-quart saucepan add beets and water.
3) Cook covered for about 50 minutes.
4) Drain out beets and plunge into cold water.
5) Remove the tops and peel out the skins.
6) Slice the beets thinly... - 46.9704
Jellied Beet And Salmon Salad
You're sure to love this Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Jellied Beet and Salmon Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 46.9358
Sweet And Sour Beetroot Beets
1) In a pan, place the sugar, orange juice, vinegar and cornflour.
2) Heat to boil, stirring constantly, over low heat until smooth.
3) Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Blend in the butter and season to taste.
5) Add... - 46.8898
Raw Beet Gelatin Salad
1) In a large bowl, add 2 cups of hot water and then dissolve the gelatin in it.
2) In a blender, combine the rest of the ingredients.
3) To the dissolved gelatin, add this mixture.
4) Pour the mixture into a 4 cup mold and refrigerate... - 46.8354
Beets In Orange Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the cornstarch and the beet juice
2) In a saucepan mix together the orange juice, lemon juice and vinegar \
3) Then add in the cornstarch
4) Cook the mixture till it becomes clear
5) Add in the sugar, salt and beets
6) Heat thoroughly... - 46.5211
Beetroot Gnocchi With A Butter Sage And Orange Sauce
1. Take a pan having simmering saline water, add potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 min or till tender.
2. Drain off excess water, place in the pan to remove excess moisture, cool and mash thoroughly.
3. Take a food processor, pass beetroot along with... - 46.4022
Sweet And Sour Beet Salad
1) Drain and reserve the pineapple liquid, then level with water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) In a small saucepan, allow the pineapple liquid to boil, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and refrigerate until the mixture... - 46.1207
Beet Perfection Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) Pour in boiling water or hot beet huice to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Add in the vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar and salt. Mix well.
4) Chill the mixture till it becomes thick and syrupy.
5)... - 45.9006
Fresh Beet And Cucumber Salad
This version of Molded Fresh Beet and Cucumber Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Molded Fresh Beet and Cucumber Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 45.6392
Ruby Beet Salad Mold
1) Strain off the beets and store the liquid.
2) In a small bowl, combine gelatine in the cold beet juice to soften.
3) In a skillet, heat ½ cup of beet juice.
4) Heat 1/2 cup of the beet juice.
5) Add beets, sugar, salt, vinegar or... - 45.5426
Beet And Apple Salad
1) Wash the beets, cut them from top to remove the greens.
2) While preparing the beets, do not pierce the skin as this may boils out the color of the beet. Leave then with pinkish hue..
3) In a saucepan, place prepared beets and cover with... - 45.176
Spiced Pickled Beets
1) Tie cinnamon and cloves in small cloth bag.
2) Cut and discard beet tops, leaving roots and 1-inch stem.
3) In a saucepan, place beet with boiling water to cover.
4) Put the lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until beets are tender. )... - 45.0417
Pickled Beet Salad
1) Take a saucepan and combine together vinegar and beet juice. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except the beets and bring mixture to a boil again.
3) Place beets in a bowl and pour prepared mixture over it. Cover and... - 44.9906
Jellied Beet And Horseradish Salad
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and dissolve in the boiling water.
Combine the gelatin with the lemon juice, sugar, horseradish, vinegar, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Chill until it begins to set.
Stir the cabbage and beets into the... - 44.9052
Colin's Roasted Ginger-beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets and sliced ginger securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the beets and turn up the oven to preheat the broiler (if you will be broiling rather than grilling... - 44.8914
1)Scrub the beets with a brush leaving root and 1 inch of stem on it.
2)In a large dutch oven place beets and boil it.
3)Further simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
4) Let the beets cool by pouring cold water over it.
5)Trim the... - 44.7344
Stuffed Beet Leaves
Wash the beet leaves thoroughly under warm running water, pat dry and cut the thick leaf-ribs flat.
Bring about 8 cups of salted water to a boil.
Blanch the beet leaves 10 minutes, empty into a sieve, drain on a kitchen towel, and allow to cool.
Peel, chop,... - 44.6017
Beets In Burgundy
1. Drain beets over a bowl to catch the liquid.
2. Measure and reserve about 1/4 cup of the beet liquid.
3. Take a saucepan and tip in corn starch, sugar, cloves and salt.
4. Add the reserved beet liquid, stirring to dissolve corn starch and sugar.... - 44.5563
Beet And Buttermilk Soup
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook beets until tender and skins slip off easily, about 25 minutes.
Drain and let cool; slip off skins and cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) dice.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
(Beets can be refrigerated for up to... - 44.5342
Golden Beet Salad
1) Cook the beets, peel and keep aside.
2) In another medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, vermouth, salt and pepper.
3) Slice the beets and add to the mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
4) Drain the beets and keep aside the... - 44.4897
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 44.2773
Beets In Sour Cream
If using fresh beets, prepare and cook cut beets into shoestring pieces.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in vinegar and the next 4... - 44.1521
Asparagus Vidalia And Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
Leave root and 1 inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; add 1/2 cup water to dish.
Cover; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut each beet into 4 wedges; place... - 44.0621
Roasted Beet Salad With Walnuts And Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl combine the walnuts, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Mix well to coat the walnuts.
Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until nicely toasted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
TO PREPARE THE BEETS While the walnuts... - 44.0111
Warm Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Trim the beets, wrap each one in foil and bake for an hour or until they are tender when tested with a toothpick.
Cool until you can handle them and peel off the skins.
Cut beets into strips.
Mix together the oil, vinegar and pepper... - 43.9546
Tangy beets is a tasty tangy way to eat healthy. Enjoy the taste of delicious vegetables and make them a part of your everyday diet. A quick and easy way to cooking great. - 43.9342
1) In a bowl, mix together beets, onion, apple, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the simmer the beet mixture until the vegetables are soft and lessened to pulp.
3) Pour little water in the beet mixture in needed to prevent the mixture from sticking to... - 43.8628
Pickled Beet Relish
1. In a muslin cloth/ cheesecloth, place spices, orange rind and brown sugar. Close and tie firmly so that the contents are firmly placed inside cloth bag.
2. In a large sauce pan, combine water, beets, spice bag and salt. Mix well and bring to... - 43.7663
Combine potatoes, beets, herring, apple, pickle, and onion.
Blend together vinegar, sugar, water, salt, and dash pepper.
Toss with beet mixture.
Pack salad into 4-cup mold or bowl; chill.
Drain and unmold on serving plate.
Cut egg in wedges; remove... - 43.7279
Cut off all but 1-inch of the beet stem and root.
Wash and scrub thoroughly; do not peel.
Cook beets, covered, in boiling, salted water till tender, about 35 to 40 minutes for medium-sized beets.
Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the cooking liquid.
Peel beets; cut... - 43.711
Harvard Beets With Cloves
Mildly seasoned with spices, this Harvard beets with cloves is a quick and easy dish that you would love. Enjoy the goodness of fresh vegetables. You no longer need to compromise on taste while trying to eat healthy. - 43.5764
Spiced Pickled Beets
1. Drain out beets and reserve 1 cup liquid.
2. In a bowl add beets and sliced onion. Mix well.
3. In a saucepan add beet liquid, vinegar, sugar, cloves, and salt.
4. Stir well and bring to boil.
5. Pour the liquid over beets and onions.
6. Keep aside... - 43.5389
1. In a large pan, melt the butter
2. Add the flour and blend it together
3. Add water to the cooked and blended flour and stir well till completely blended
4. Stir continuously till well blended
5. Add the brown sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and cloves... - 43.5191
1) Using a sharp knife, pare and then slice the beets
2) In a greased 7 inch baking dish, layer the beets on the bottom
3) Add the sugar, salt, paprika, lemon juice into the dish
4) Dot with butter, and then layer in the onion
5) Pour in the water... - 43.5093
Honey Glazed Beets
1) Scour beets and cut off tops and long roots.
2) Quarter beets.
3) Allow beets to be steamed or boiled for 30 to 45 minutes (or more if required) until they become fork- tender.
4) Let cool and remove skins.
5) Slice into small... - 43.4831
1) In a cooking bowl, cook the beets.
2) Once the beets are done, remove them from the heat and soak them in water and salt for several hours and then drain... - 43.4068
Classic Pickled Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an enameled or a stainless steel saucepan, add the vineger, salt and all the spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
3) Cover and heat until it starts to simmer. Remove in a bowl and keep covered for 2 to 3... - 43.3421
1. Steam, bake or boil the beets until they are soft.
2. Peel their skin and mash by passing through food mill or blender.
3. Take a saucepan; add mashed beets along with cloves, lime juice, salt, sugar and pepper.
4. Take another... - 43.2922
Beet And Pineapple Salad
Eating healthy…salads are a great way in to bring in the goodness of nature into your diet. This Beet and Pineapple salad recipe is really quick and easy to make and high on taste. Enjoy!! - 43.281
Orange Flavored Harvard Beets
Combine sugar, corn starch, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
Drain beet liquid into 1-cup measure.
If necessary, add water to make 3/4 cup.
Set beets aside.
Stir beet liquid, vinegar and orange juice into sugar mixture.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on... - 43.224
Golden Glory Beets
Mildly seasoned, this Golden Glory beets recipes is a quick and easy dish that you would love. Enjoy the goodness of fresh vegetables. You no longer need to compromise on taste while trying to eat healthy. - 43.2142
Spiced Pickled Beets
Wash and drain beets.
Leave 2 inches of stems and the taproots.
Cover with boiling water and cook until tender.
Drain and peel.
There should be about 3 quarts.
Bring remaining ingredients and 1 1/2 cups water to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pack beets into... - 43.1881
Hot Spicy Shredded Beets
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Add the onion and sauté till soft but not browned.
3. Add the beets and sauté with onion.
4. Add all liquid ingredients and spices and stir well
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 25-30 minutes... - 43.1685
Beet Salad With Red Onions
Trim leaves off beets, leaving 1-inch tops; do not cut off root end.
Rinse thoroughly but do not peel.
Place beets in saucepan.
Cover with water and cook over meduim-high heat 30 minutes, or until knife pierces beet easily.
Drop beets into cold water and slip... - 42.8364
Volhynian Beet Soup
Bring beans and water just to boiling in a large kettle.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 1 hour.
Then boil for 20 minutes, or until beans are tender.
Add kvas and meat broth.
Mash tomatoes or make a puree by pressing through a sieve or using an... - 42.8352
Pear And Beet Salad
1) In a large bowl combine the lemon peel and the lemon juice with the honey, wine vinegar, yogurt and oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and beat until well blended.
2) Halve, core and dice the pears, then gently stir into the dressing with... - 42.8339
Beets With Raisins
1) Drain beets in a colander.
2) Reserve 3/4 cup liquid for later use.
3) In a saucepan mix together sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and salt.
4) Mix reserved beet liquid and lemon juice.
5) Put raisins and stir.
6) Cook and stir till... - 42.7903
Pickled Beets And Onions
1) Drain beets and reserve 1 1/4 cups liquid.
2) Keep beets in 1 1/2 to 2-quart jar.
3) In a medium saucepan mix vinegar, sugar, salt, cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf and reserved liquid.
4) Boil the mixture, decrease heat, and simmer for... - 42.7659
Salted Harvard Beet
1. Wash and scrub beets clean then trim off the tops.
2. In a medium (1 ½ quart ) microwaveable casserole or dish, arrange beets and cover with warm water.
3. Cover dish with wax paper or plastic wrap and cook beets for about 11... - 42.7477
Cheese Topped Beet Mold
Early in day: In small bowl, blend cheese, 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, pepper and milk; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, drain beets; measure juice; add water, if necessary, to make 1 1/2 cups.
Heat to boiling; pour over lemon gelatin to dissolve.
Stir in 2 cups cold... - 42.7332
1. Drain beets, reserving 1-1/4 cups liquid.
2. Place beets in 1-1/2-to 2-quart jar.
3. In medium saucepan, bring to boiling combining vinegar, sugar, salt, cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf and reserved liquid.
4. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 42.6959
Potato And Beet Salad
Potato And Beet Salad has an Incredible taste. The potatoes and wine vinegar gives the Potato And Beet Salad Exhilarating taste. - 42.6132
Gingered Beets And Brussel Sprouts
1) Wash the beets and cut into slices.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add the sprouts and ginger to sauté. Season with salt to keep the green color of sprouts.
3) Add beet slices to the pan and pour in red wine.
4) Cook for 3-4... - 42.602
This yummy Beet Borscht swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. Beet Borscht as a Side Dish never fails to impress. This Beet Borscht is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 42.5369
Microwave Cooked Orange Beets
1) Slice the beet into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2) To the reserved beet juice add in enough water to make 1/2 cup of liquid.
3) Into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in brown sugar and cornstarch. Mix well before adding in the orange juice, orange peel, 1/2... - 42.4557
Endive And Beet Salad
Endive And Beet Salad is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Endive And Beet Salad, you will always crave for some more. - 42.4363