- » Beet Salad
Beet Salad Recipes
Beet salads are tasty and nutritious accompaniments to rice, bread and staple food. Beet salads are made with raw, roasted or steamed beet. Beet salads can be flavored with ginger or garlic and served with sauces. ... More »
Beet Salad With Spiced Walnuts
Are you a health watcher and believe in healthy eating but wish to eat something healthy. Here is beet salad with spiced walnuts. Both the ingredients are healthy and ensure filling light meal too. Watch the video for simple steps to make the salad. - 133.441
Organic Roasted Beet Salad With Goat Cheese
All you salad lovers would really enjoy this European salad. The combination of golden and red beat makes the salad unique. Your guests would really like this salad and it can be served at any dinner party. - 128.432
Warm Beet Salad
Warm beet salad is a great way to beat the winters while keeping up with your nutrition intake. View this video to see how easily you can put together this five star level dish in your kitchen. It is sumptuous and looks lively with all those colors. - 120.929
Blue Lantern Lounge Roasted Beet Salad
This recipe yields a remarkably gorgeous salad of tender, deep rustic beets. What defines great innovative salads is a harmonious blend of different textures and flavors. You get sweetness from the beets, savory from the goat’s cheese, crispiness from the... - 120.679
Delicious Beet Salad
Well, hello there my loves! Here is a simple and elegant salad – the Beet Salad! What more is that even the fussy eaters at home would take spoonfuls of it onto their mouths. This recipe would save you a lot of time. Enjoy making this delicious salad. Mazel... - 119.544
Tasty Roasted Beet Salad
Roasted beet served over a bed of green and cheese makes for a truly lip-smacking indulgence. Very healthy and nutritious, roasted beet salad is a breeze to make, given you have all the ingredients handy. A great way to get the most of health and taste from... - 102.451
Heirloom Beet Salad
Want a gourmet looking restaurant style salad? Try making heirloom Beet Salad with Executive chef of a well known restaurant. He is making a simple beet salad with candy baby beets, goat cheese and toasted hazel nuts. He is dressing the salad with hazelnut... - 102.268
Christmas Time Pear And Beet Salad
This Christmas Time Pear and Beet Salad is a great side dish for festive season. Roasted beets and fresh pears sautéed in olive oil taste delicious together. There are walnuts to add extra crunch. All together this recipe is a winner. Give it a try. - 88.7362
Potato And Beet Salad With Dill Dressing
Stop looking for a winning potato and beet salad with dill dressing recipe, you just found it. Stock up on bags full of the required ingredients, as you will want to make this salad a lot. Is there a higher crime than reading about this potato and beet salad... - 50.8831
Ruby Beet Salad Mould
Try out this richly flavored Ruby Beet Salad Mold. This can be a brillaint exotic add-on to your menu, so give it as try! - 50.7295
Ida's Beet Salad
1. Dice beets into 1/4-inch cubes.
2. In a large nonreactive bowl, keep the beets; set aside.
3. Cut cabbage leaves into fine slivers.
4. Discard any tough white sections.
5. Shred cabbage slivers into small pieces enough to get 1 cup.... - 49.1087
Baked Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Use a large roasting pan to line with foil.
3) Arrange the beets in the pan in a single layer. Cover the pan with foil.
4) In a small bowl, add mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Gradually pour in... - 48.7793
Beet And Apple Salad
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Trim the tops from the beets, leaving 1/2" of the stems and the roots intact.
Place the beets on a piece of foil.
Fold the foil up and over the beets and fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and roast for... - 47.1197
Beet Perfection Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) Pour in boiling water or hot beet huice to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Add in the vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish, sugar and salt. Mix well.
4) Chill the mixture till it becomes thick and syrupy.
5)... - 46.947
Spicy Beet Salad
1. In a mid sized saucepan, place the beet in water to cover and cook for about 45 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Squeeze the beets to remove the skins and slice off the tops.
4. Cut the beets into 1/2-inch slices and... - 46.6882
Bean And Beet Salad
Trim and remove strings from beans.
Cook quickly in 1 cm (1/2-inch) boiling, salted water.
Drain while beans are still green and crisp.
Arrange in a shallow bowl.
Shake vinegar and oil together, season with salt and pepper and pour over beans while still... - 46.2435
Sweet And Sour Beet Salad
1) Drain and reserve the pineapple liquid, then level with water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) In a small saucepan, allow the pineapple liquid to boil, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and refrigerate until the mixture... - 45.95
Ruby Beet Salad Mold
1) Strain off the beets and store the liquid.
2) In a small bowl, combine gelatine in the cold beet juice to soften.
3) In a skillet, heat ½ cup of beet juice.
4) Heat 1/2 cup of the beet juice.
5) Add beets, sugar, salt, vinegar or... - 45.9273
Beet Surprise Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine together the powdered horseradish and gelatin.
2) From the beets, drain the liquid into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup of the liquid.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the liquid and add brown sugar, spices and... - 45.5028
Pear And Beet Salad
1) In a large bowl combine the lemon peel and the lemon juice with the honey, wine vinegar, yogurt and oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and beat until well blended.
2) Halve, core and dice the pears, then gently stir into the dressing with... - 44.47
Beet And Apple Salad
1) Wash the beets, cut them from top to remove the greens.
2) While preparing the beets, do not pierce the skin as this may boils out the color of the beet. Leave then with pinkish hue..
3) In a saucepan, place prepared beets and cover with... - 43.8495
Jellied Beet And Horseradish Salad
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and dissolve in the boiling water.
Combine the gelatin with the lemon juice, sugar, horseradish, vinegar, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Chill until it begins to set.
Stir the cabbage and beets into the... - 43.6302
Marinated Beet Salad
Simmer the beets until tender in the boiling water and 1/2 tsp salt, about 30-40 minutes.
Peel and slice while still warm.
There should be about 3 cups of sliced beets.
Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, and sugar.
Marinate 1 hour.
Just before serving,... - 43.4678
Asparagus Vidalia And Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
Leave root and 1 inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; add 1/2 cup water to dish.
Cover; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut each beet into 4 wedges; place... - 42.8921
Pickled Beet Salad
1) Take a saucepan and combine together vinegar and beet juice. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except the beets and bring mixture to a boil again.
3) Place beets in a bowl and pour prepared mixture over it. Cover and... - 42.8145
Beet Supper Salad
Cook fresh whole beets.
Drain, peel, and slice cooked beets.
Just before serving, rub a salad bowl with halved garlic.
Combine leaf lettuce and the 1/4 cup green onion in salad bowl.
Arrange beets, tuna, celery, and hard-cooked eggs atop.
Combine... - 42.7337
Golden Beet Salad
1) Cook the beets, peel and keep aside.
2) In another medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, vermouth, salt and pepper.
3) Slice the beets and add to the mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
4) Drain the beets and keep aside the... - 42.6738
Beet Zucchini Leek Salad
1. To prepare zucchini thinly slice it.
2. Cut leeks in half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Rinse well under cold running water, drain well and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine zucchini slices and salt tossing... - 42.5472
New Beet Salad
1. Wash the beets, drain them and slice them.
2. Take a bowl and add beet slices along with crushed garlic, vinegar, 4 tbsp of salad oil, salt and pepper blend it by stirring.
3. Marinate the beets in refrigerator until the time of... - 42.5152
Warm Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Trim the beets, wrap each one in foil and bake for an hour or until they are tender when tested with a toothpick.
Cool until you can handle them and peel off the skins.
Cut beets into strips.
Mix together the oil, vinegar and pepper... - 42.4064
Roasted Beet Salad With Walnuts And Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl combine the walnuts, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Mix well to coat the walnuts.
Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until nicely toasted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
TO PREPARE THE BEETS While the walnuts... - 42.0599
Beet Velvet Salad
1. Prepare an oiled 1 quart mold or 6 individual molds
2. In a large bowl, place the hot water.
3. Sprinkle the gelatin on the hot water and let it stand
4. Add in the beets and mix well
5. Slowly blend in the sour cream and blend well... - 41.7743
Potato Beet Salad
1. Thoroughly chill the sliced potatoes, green beans and beets.
2. In a bowl, toss with celery, onion and radishes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Toss with Horseradish Dressing.
4. Serve the Potato Beet Salad immediately... - 41.5157
Jellied Beet Salad
Combine chopped beets, sugar, and vinegar; chill about 1 hr or longer, to flavor beets.
Add gelatin to cold water; soak 5 min.
Heat beet liquid to boiling, add salt.
Remove from heat, add softened gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Cool until syrupy and... - 41.2209
Red Beet Salad
Whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish and spices in a bowl.
Wash and peel the beet, carrots and celeriac.
Cut the celeriac into very fine (julienne) strips; grate the beet and the carrots.
Mix the vegetables with the salad... - 41.0625
Potato And Beet Salad
Potato And Beet Salad has an Incredible taste. The potatoes and wine vinegar gives the Potato And Beet Salad Exhilarating taste. - 40.7407
Beet Salad With Red Onions
Trim leaves off beets, leaving 1-inch tops; do not cut off root end.
Rinse thoroughly but do not peel.
Place beets in saucepan.
Cover with water and cook over meduim-high heat 30 minutes, or until knife pierces beet easily.
Drop beets into cold water and slip... - 40.4514
Pineapple And Beet Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In an aluminum foil, place the beets and wrap nicely.
3) Place the wrapped beets in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer.
4) Bring out of... - 40.2518
Beet Salad Recipes By Category