- » Beet Ice Cream
Beet Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet ice cream recipes.
Orange Glazed Beets
1. In skillet melt butter, stir in orange marmalade and orange juice.
2. Add beets and cook stirring over low heat till beets are hot and glazed, about 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Use the beets to garnish ice-creams or as desired. - 30.5117
Iced Beet Soup
Place the water in a saucepan with garlic, celery, onion, tomatoes, beets, vinegar and sugar.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cool slightly, then pour into a blender or food processor and puree.
(You may... - 40.9862
Iced Beet Soup
Here's an Iced Beet Soup recipe that can get you hooked easily. Make this Iced Beet Soup as an appetizer and watch your family savor the taste of this delightful recipe. Whether you are an amateur cook or a professional chef, I recommend this Soup for the... - 50.3352
Iced Cucumber And Beet Soup
Place cucumbers, beets, and garlic in a stainless-steel bowl and add the sour cream, mixing all ingredients gently.
Add milk slowly until well blended.
Blend in parsley and chives. - 26.7227
Cranberry Orange Beets
1. In saucepan gradually stir cranberry juice into cornstarch, sugar and dash salt.
2. Cook stirring over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
3. Add beets and orange peel and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
4. Use the beets to... - 32.3815
1. Put the beets, onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice and potato into the container of an electric blender, cover and turn the motor on high.
2. Remove the cover and, with the motor running, pour in the chicken stock and the sour cream.
3. Add the cracked ice... - 32.2129
1) In an electric blender, blend beet, onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and potato.
2) Pour in chicken stock and sour cream while the motor is still running.
3) Blend in cracked ice and blend for a minute.
4) Garnish with chopped dill and... - 39.538
Yogurt Cheese Pierogi And Yogurt Kefir Ice Cream
For those who are allergic to lactose, here is a video that shares a delightful treat for you. Look at this video that shares great information about lactose free products making it interesting to watch. Take a look as it shares two lactose free delicacies... - 125.383
Veal And Beet Borscht
Cook veal in salted water to cover until tender.
Puree beets in a blender, or pass through a sieve, with their water.
Add cucumber to beets and beet water.
Mix into veal and its juices.
Gradually stir in sour cream.
Add dill, salt, pepper, chives and... - 43.0535
Cut greens from beets; discard.
Simmer beets in 2 inches water and vinegar until tender (about 30 minutes).
Slip off skins.
Cut thin slice from bottoms of beets; hollow out centers with melon-baller, leaving 1/2 inch shells; reserve centers.
Refrigerate beets... - 34.9152
Beet Bisque With Apple Herb Salsa
1. Scrub beets. Put in a 5- to 6-quart pan with 2 quarts water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beets are tender when pierced, 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Drain beets and immerse in ice water until cool enough to handle, about 5... - 30.5723
Instant Blender Borscht
Put 1 1/2 cups of the sour cream in the blender, with the lemon, salt, onion, and beets.
Cover and blend on high 15 seconds.
Add the ice, cover, and blend 10 seconds longer.
Pour into chilled soup cups or plates at once, and top each serving with a Utile of... - 26.9514
In a large bowl, whisk together the juice from the beets, the sour cream and wine.
Dice the beets and add to the liquid with the cucumber.
Add the shrimp and season to taste.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill until needed.
To serve, pour over ice cubes in... - 25.507
To blender, add 3/4 cup of the sour cream, the beets, lemon, onion, salt, and sugar.
Cover and blend at high speed about 15 seconds.
Scrape down sides of container and add the ice.
Cover and blend about 10 seconds longer.
Serve immediately, topped with... - 29.5708
Peel and shred beets on a medium shredder into a saucepan and add beef broth, onions and cabbage.
Simmer until vegetables are very tender.
Flavor to taste with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Add lemon juice and chill well.
Serve with dollops of sour... - 35.2699
This Lithuanian borshch uses buttermilk instead of yogurt and is called ðaltibarðèiai (which frankly I can’t pronounce) and might be the most popular soup in Lithuania. Of the many cold borshch made in Eastern Europe I found this Lithuanian one... - 38.8484
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 40.7535
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0