- » Beet Corn
Beet Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet corn recipes.
Beet And Corn Salad
This winter why not make some beet, corn and goat cheese salad . Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a simple recipe to toss up an elegant, healthy and delicious salad. The video is interesting to watch and impressed with this fresh and colorful... - 114.019
Corn Beet And Tomato Salad
Salads are always healthy as they help to include vegetables in our diet. This salad is a basic one with few ingredients. The caramelized sugar in this salad will give it a bittery sweetness and so will the cooked beet and sweet corn. It is a very good... - 0
You May Also Like!
This Red-Flannel Hash tastes awesome ! Try out these sauteed corn beef, beets and onion patties for a snack or or a meal with catsup or mustard sauce or any other savory sauce of your choice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red-Flannel... - 28.0508
Orange Flavored Harvard Beets
Combine sugar, corn starch, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
Drain beet liquid into 1-cup measure.
If necessary, add water to make 3/4 cup.
Set beets aside.
Stir beet liquid, vinegar and orange juice into sugar mixture.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on... - 43.224
Beets With Raisins
1.Take canned beet; keep the juice aside.
2.Preheat the oven to 175 C.
3.Take a saucepan, put beet juice in it with cornstarch and mix well until it dilutes completely.
4.Put corn syrup, lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel and onions to it... - 41.7798
Beets In Burgundy
1. Drain beets over a bowl to catch the liquid.
2. Measure and reserve about 1/4 cup of the beet liquid.
3. Take a saucepan and tip in corn starch, sugar, cloves and salt.
4. Add the reserved beet liquid, stirring to dissolve corn starch and sugar.... - 44.5563
Ivy League Beets
1) Scrub beets with vegetable brush. Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets.
2) In a saucepan, add beets and water. Bring to a boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain and rinse beets in cold water.
5) Cut... - 42.0768
Sweet And Sour Beets
Mix sugar, salt and corn starch.
Add the vinegar and water and stir until smooth.
Cook for five minutes or until mixture thickens a bit.
Add beets to hot sauce and let stand for half an hour. - 28.6203
Beets In Raisin Sauce
Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt.
Add beet liquid gradually.
Stir until smooth.
Cook until mixture is clear.
Add washed raisins, orange juice, butter and beets.
Simmer 10 minutes and serve.
Serves 4 or 5.
Nice for Thanksgiving dinner. - 38.6546
Horse Radish Beet Relish
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container.
Cover and process at MIX until well blended.
For full bodied flavor, allow relish to stand in refrigerator 2 or 3 days before using.
Particularly good with roast beef, pork, lamb, tongue or corned beef. - 28.7107
1) Neatly dice the beetroot after peeling the skin.
2) Thinly slice celery stalks.
3) Peel, core and cut the apples into small dice.
4) In a bowl, combine all with oil and vinegar dressing until apples and celery take on a pink colour... - 38.8531
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place beets in a baking dish.
3. Combine all other ingredients and pour over beets.
4. Cover and bake 45 minutes. - 32.4472