- » Beet Casserole
Beet Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet casserole recipes.
1) Using a sharp knife, pare and then slice the beets
2) In a greased 7 inch baking dish, layer the beets on the bottom
3) Add the sugar, salt, paprika, lemon juice into the dish
4) Dot with butter, and then layer in the onion
5) Pour in the water... - 43.729
You May Also Like!
Beets With Raisins
1.Take canned beet; keep the juice aside.
2.Preheat the oven to 175 C.
3.Take a saucepan, put beet juice in it with cornstarch and mix well until it dilutes completely.
4.Put corn syrup, lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel and onions to it... - 41.9953
Sweet & Sour Beets
Wash beets; remove lops.
In 2-quart casserole, place beets and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 12 minutes until tender; stir after 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Peel beets and cut into quarters.
Return beets to casserole.
Add sugar, butter and vinegar;... - 26.9059
Sweet And Sour Beets
Leave root ends and 2 inches of tops on beets.
Place in 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Mix water and salt until dissolved.
Pour over beets.
Microwave at High 14 to 18 minutes, or until fork tender, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 5... - 41.614
Sweet Sour Beets
1) Take a casserole and combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, cayenne and pepper.
2) Blend in vinegar, liquid and beets and stir well.
3) Cover and cook for 6 minutes, stirring towards the last half of cooking time, till the mixture reduces and thickens... - 37.2756
1. Mix margarine, sugar, flour, salt, dill weed, pepper and vinegar in 1-quart casserole.
2. Stir in beets. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 to 3 minutes longer. - 25.7632
Diced Harvard Beets
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper in 1-quart glass casserole. Stir in vinegar and beet liquid. Add beets. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on REHEAT for 4 to 5 minutes or unt - 24.3289
Microwaved Simple Harvard Beets
In 1-quart casserole, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir in vinegar, liquid and beets.
Cook covered, 6 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens slightly, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 26.1567
Orange Flavored Harvard Beets
Combine sugar, corn starch, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
Drain beet liquid into 1-cup measure.
If necessary, add water to make 3/4 cup.
Set beets aside.
Stir beet liquid, vinegar and orange juice into sugar mixture.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on... - 43.4477
Microwaved Harvard Beets
In 1-qt casserole combine sugar, cornstarch and seasonings.
Stir in reserved beet liquid and vinegar.
Microwave at High 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring after every minute.
Mix in beets.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. - 28.2096
Shredded Beets With Raisins
1) In a 1-quart oven-safe casserole, mix together the beets, onion, and raisins.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. By now, the raisins will be fluffy and... - 42.8218
Beet Casserole Recipes By Category