- » Beet Carrot Bread
Beet Carrot Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet carrot bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet carrot bread recipes.
Golden Breaded Carrots
1. Wash and peel the carrots or beets and cut them into 2 inch long thick strips (batons)
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, wheat germ and... - 46.0539
Carrot Bread is really popular with my family and its sure to be so with your family too. The excellent blend of flavors makes Carrot Bread a great treat. This amazing Carrot Bread is the Side Dish of choice for a winning meal. Try out this Carrot Bread right... - 49.0888
Russian Beet Pate
Here's a recipe for Russian Beet Pate which is yummy. It can be very easily prepared at home. I prepared this Russian Beet Pate for a party and i still get calls from the guests to take the recipe. Try it out and share the feedback - 48.6151
Didi makes a delicious Beet Burger. - 122.19
Beetroot Beet Soup With Red Wine
1. In a large pan, heat water and add the beetroots
2. Cook them till tender for 30 minutes
3. Then peel the beetroots and slice them into thin shreds or strips
4. Place the strips in a bowl with the red wine and the aniseeds for one hour to... - 45.3736
Turkey With Carrots And Peas
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes Turkey Braised with Carrots and Peas with Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 114.502
Historically borscht is know to have originated in what is now Ukraine sometime in the mid-13th. Century. Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary & even Serbia lay claim to this great soup but historical evidence proves that it originated in Ukraine.... - 47.1474
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.993
Old Fashioned Boiled Dinner
1.Start by cutting turnips into quarters and cabbage into eights
2.In a pot, cover meat with cold water, heat rapidly to boiling, then remove scum, reduce heat and simmer until tender for 3-4 hours
3.In a pot, cook beats in boiling water... - 38.8181
Beef Cheek Soup Or Stew
Take a large pot, put the butter at the bottom of the pot, and lay the cheek in it, flesh side down; add to it the sliced ham, celery, onions, carrots, parsnip, beets, mace, salt and pepper; set the pan over medium heat for 15 minutes; this draws the virtue... - 42.1498
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 26.7678
Steak Pie With Suet Crust
Cut meat into pieces, season and roll in flour.
Cut vegetables and put in layers; add water or soup.
Cook slowly for 1 hour.
Mix flour, bread crumbs, suet, pinch of salt, with cold water.
Make into flat, round, smaller than lid of casserole.
Put on top of... - 36.1119
Classic New England Boiled Dinner
1. Place the corned beef in a 6-quart Dutch oven and add enough cold water to cover it by 2-inches. Bring to a boil over high heat, skimming the surface occasionally. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
2. While the corned beef is cooking, place... - 34.5943
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 49.1117
Old World Sunday Beef Dinner
I first tasted this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner and do... - 43.7122
Cut the beef and lamb in half-inch cubes.
Place in pressure cooker.
Add cold water, salt, pepper, meat sauce and pork.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 14 minutes.
Reduce pressure and open cooker.
Add all vegetables and pressure cook again for 5... - 42.7055
Vegetable Cheese Loaf For One
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl and stir in egg, bread crumbs, corn, cheese, margarine, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
Mix well and transfer to a 3-cup nonstick loaf pan or casserole.
Bake at 350°F.
for about 45 minutes. - 33.6199
How To Cook Russian Beef Borscht In Stoneware Ramekins
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards shares with you How to Cook Russian Beef Borscht Stoneware Ramekins!
This was a peasants' dish, now more mainstream as somewhat of a classic delicacy. That being said, you used what you had when it came to cooking. I would... - 0
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 117.036
Winter Vegetable Salads
1. Start by cutting the stem and root end from the celery root and then peel and halve it,also cut the halves into 1/16-inch-thick slices, and then cut the slices into matchsticks
2. Take the beats and scrub them gently
2. In a shallow... - 48.4659
Pork Scallops Polish Style
Dust the pork scallops with salt and flour, heat the lard in a skillet over high heat and fry the scallops until they are brown on both sides.
Drain the slices on paper towels.
To make the sauce, heat the lard and add the vegetables.
Cook over medium heat... - 45.4722
Borscht With Porcini Dumplings
Add Porcini to boiling water.
Let soak 2 hours at room temperature.
Simmer, uncovered, till tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Set mushrooms aside.
In large saucepan combine next 7 ingredients.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender, 40 to 45... - 40.8466
Rainbow Salad: A Colorful Main-dish Salad Packed With Nutrition
Vegetables in a variety of colors provide a broad range of nutrients. In this how-to raw food preparation video, Jennifer Cornbleet shares information about the link between color and nutrition and shows you how to bring both together in one big, healthy... - 0
This cutlet has many vegetables in it that can also be added or replaced as desired. It is a vegan dish. A very good snack and it can also be used as appetizer in parties. - 0
Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter
Here's a lip smacking Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter recipe that you must prepare for your upcoming party. It is the perfect choice for Main Dish and is completely delectable. Genoese Seafood And Vegetable Salad Platter is a must try for all... - 48.674
Pav Bhaaji At Home
This is the number one street food that is eaten in India. Any street vendor will have this. It is a combination of a vegetable curry with toasted paav bread. The curry is spicy and usually loaded with butter. - 0