- » Beet Burger
Beet Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet burger recipes.
This vegetarian burger recipe (Also vegan) is one of the simplest and healthiest vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a... - 45.3238
You May Also Like!
Sliced Beet Relish
This Sliced Beet Relish is simply irresistible. Try these sweet and sour, spiced beet slices with tofu burger or any other dish of your choice. Tell me how you liked this Sliced Beet Relish the best. - 30.0208
Aussie Burger - Australia Day Special
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, red onion, weetabix, parsley, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Roll mixture into patties.
3. Place a frying pan on medium flame and spray oil in it.
4. Place patties in pan,... - 0
Combine ground beet, onion and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties 4 inches in diameter.
Broil patties on grid over medium coals, turning once.
Broil 10 minutes for rare; 12 minutes for... - 24.4522
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.993
Peppy Barbecued Burgers
1) In a bowl, mix together meat, salt, Worcestershire sauce, juice, vinegar, sauce, sweetener and cayenne.
2) Mix the meat mixture using hands until well blended.
3) Shape the meat mixture in 4 even size patties.
4) Place on broiling pan and broil or... - 39.5666
Meat Patties Parisienne
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, cornstarch, cream, and water. Mix in beets, onion, dill pickles, and capers. Divide meat mixture in fourths; gently shape and loosely flatten into thick patties, each 3 1/2 by 3/4 inch.
2. In... - 32.1592
Hamburgers Au Poivre
1) In a bowl, place the beef and knead well using hands.
2) Shape the beef into 2 patties of ½ inch thickness.
3) Smear the prepared mustard over both the sides of the patties.
4) Sprinkled the patties with the pepper.
5) Place the patties... - 36.0061
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 122.947
This cutlet has many vegetables in it that can also be added or replaced as desired. It is a vegan dish. A very good snack and it can also be used as appetizer in parties. - 0