- » Beet Appetizer
Beet Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beet appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beet appetizer recipes.
Mozzarella Salad With Roasted Beets, Strawberries And Figs
1. Trim the leaves and the base of the beets; slice the mozzarella, strawberries and figs, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Place the naked beets in a baking dish and roast for 45-55 minutes.
4. Once the beets are done... - 127.782
How To Make A Spinach, Beet And Walnut Salad
When you are searching for a healthy and delicious salad, what can be best than the combination of arugula, beet and walnut. This salad presents you a mouthful of tastes like bitter, sweet and tangy. How do you like about that? Watch the video, before you try... - 124.769
Poached Halibut With Beet Vinaigrette
Here is a dish for French cuisine lovers! Poached Halibut with Beet Vinaigrette is an appetizer which goes very well with wines. Another good thing about this dish is that it is very simple and easy to make. This tasty dish is also very colourful to look at! - 122.307
Served hot in the winter or cold in the summer this soup is delicious. - 122.2
Beets are a treat any time of year, but especially in winter when other fresh produce is harder to find. Chef Maxwell shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. - 120.712
Roasted Beets And Goat Cheese Towers With Chef Ellie Espo
This is a gorgeous, delicious and easy salad which takes little time and makes a great meatless appetizer or main course for your holiday dinners. It uses roasted beets, goat’s cheese stacked on a bed of greens with crispy pancetta drizzled with a balsamic... - 118.534
Roasted Beet And Asparagus Salad
Watch this excellent video and join Chef Maxwell as he shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. See this impressive video and make your own fresh salad with asparagus, beet and salad greens. This video is interesting and surely a must watch! - 118.282
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 117.915
Spicy Beet Green Crostini
Don’t throw away those beet tops! They are one of the most delicious and tender leafy greens anywhere. In this video, Viviane demos how to sauté them to perfection and then to make mouthwatering crostini with them. - 116.863
Want a great refreshing soup? Watch this wonderful video that shows how this amazing heath soup can be made within no time. If you like beets, then do see this video and enjoy and good health! - 114.768
Beet And Corn Salad
This winter why not make some beet, corn and goat cheese salad . Take a look at this fantastic video that shares a simple recipe to toss up an elegant, healthy and delicious salad. The video is interesting to watch and impressed with this fresh and colorful... - 114.019
Poached Halibut With Beet Vinaigrette
Take a look at this impressive video that presents an awesome recipe for Poached Halibut with Beet Vinaigrette. This video is interesting and the chef shares some great tips for a perfect poached fish and a great flavorful vinaigrette. Watch this video and... - 112.717
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 108.194
Roasted Beet And Mixed Vegetable Soup
A gorgeous looking soup, a super tasty appetizer !!! This video illustrates how to prepare a rich and thick soup from roasted beet and aromatic vegetables. A gorgeous, healthy, and very tasty soup that's so simple to make. The rich flavor from roasting the... - 108.04
Beet And Goat Cheese Salad
In this video, you'll find Maryann Ridini Spencer visiting "The Local Café," a new restaurant located in the City of Ventura. Executive Chef and Owner Tim Kilcoyne prepares her a fantastic Beet and Goat Cheese Salad made with fresh, local produce! Watch and... - 105.488
Golden Beet And Yellow Carrot Salad
Ever heard the phrase "eating with your eyes"? This Golden Beet and Yellow Carrot Salad recipe will have you doing just that! It’s so pretty you will love it before you even taste it. The colors are vibrant and fresh and instantly make you want to dig in.... - 104.411
Blue Lantern Lounge Roasted Beet Salad
This recipe yields a remarkably gorgeous salad of tender, deep rustic beets. What defines great innovative salads is a harmonious blend of different textures and flavors. You get sweetness from the beets, savory from the goat’s cheese, crispiness from the... - 103.118
Warm Beet Salad
Warm beet salad is a great way to beat the winters while keeping up with your nutrition intake. View this video to see how easily you can put together this five star level dish in your kitchen. It is sumptuous and looks lively with all those colors. - 100.897
Heirloom Beet Salad
Want a gourmet looking restaurant style salad? Try making heirloom Beet Salad with Executive chef of a well known restaurant. He is making a simple beet salad with candy baby beets, goat cheese and toasted hazel nuts. He is dressing the salad with hazelnut... - 98.9941
Grapefruit Beet And Avocado Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Fresh fruits and vegetables can make a great salad together. Have a look at this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe for a colorful and refreshing salad that would make you delighted. Watch this video and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 96.743
Beet Spread With Tahini, Garlic And Lemon
What type of appetizers do you prefer- healthy ones or not so healthy ones? Here is a video which shows how a healthy but yummy appetizer can be made with beet and tahini sauce. Watch the video and see the instructions given by the chef for better... - 95.3958
Ruby Beet Salad Mould
Try out this richly flavored Ruby Beet Salad Mold. This can be a brillaint exotic add-on to your menu, so give it as try! - 52.0329
Iced Beet Soup
Here's an Iced Beet Soup recipe that can get you hooked easily. Make this Iced Beet Soup as an appetizer and watch your family savor the taste of this delightful recipe. Whether you are an amateur cook or a professional chef, I recommend this Soup for the... - 50.98
Hearts Of Palm Beet And Endive Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Place the beets in aluminum foil and wrap, about 3 to a package.
3) Place the wrappings in the middle of the oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender when pierced with a skewer or knife... - 50.9075
Beet And Chicory Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Discard the leafy tops of the beets, if any, leaving 1- to 2-inch stems.
3) Wash beets in running water and shake off most of the water.
4) Tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
5) In a baking pan, place... - 50.2071
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
Raw Beet Borscht
1. Wash, peel and cut the beets.
2. In a liquidizer or blender jar, combine beet with all other ingredients except the yogurt or sour cream.
3. Blend to a smooth puree
4. Empty puree into a large glass bowl.
5.... - 48.3577
1) In a deep pan, cook the consomme, bouillon, 1 cup of water and cabbage leaf for about 20 minutes. You can cook until the cabbage leaf gives a special flavor.
2) Now, discard cabbage leaf and add vinegar, beet juice drained from beets, half of the... - 48.1357
1) In a very large ovenproof bowl, combine the peeled onion and beetroot along with the stock, wheat, vinegar and the bay leaf powder.
2) With a vented cling-film, cover the bowl.
3) On high power, cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the beetroots are... - 47.9
Cream Of Beetroot Soup
1 Coarsely grate the beetroot.
2 In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
3 Add in the grated onion.
4 Cook gently for about 2 minutes until transparent.
5 Stir in the flour.
6 Gradually add in the chicken stock.
7 Bring to a boil.
8 ... - 47.5207
1. In a Dutch oven combine together and boil browned beef stock or vegetable stock, beets, carrots, onion, bay leaf, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 40 minutes.
3. Stir in cabbage and un-drained tomatoes.
4.... - 47.5119
1) In a soup pot, bring a mixture of water and tomato juice to a boil.
2) Stir in vegetables and simmer, covered for 30 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree 2 cups of soup taken from the pot.
4) Pour the... - 47.3202
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 47.1515
Roasted Beets With Pine Nuts, Dill, And Red Onion
Preheat oven to 450°.
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in a 13 x 9inch baking dish; add 1/4 cup water to dish.
Cover and bake at 4500 for 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Drain;... - 47.029
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion and celery gently in it, stirring frequently.
2) Stir in beetroot with water, sugar, salt and yeast extract and allow boiling for 20 minutes.
3) Strain through a strainer or process in a blender and then heat... - 46.9659
Fresh Cold Beet Soup
1) Wash the beets without scrubbing off the skin.
2) Discard the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan add 4 cups cold water and cover the beets in it.
4) Boil it and reduce heat. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes until beets are tender.
5) Using a... - 46.6918
Beetroot And Apple Salad
1) Rinse the betroots.
2) Slice the tops off the beetroots.
3) Into a saucepan, add in the beetroots and enough water to cover. Add in a little salt.
4) Cover the pan and let cook for about 1 1/4 hours on low flame. Let cool.
5) Drain the beetroots.... - 46.4033
Looking for something to make your taste buds crave for more? This Borscht recipe is what you want. Add this Borscht to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 46.3753
Bean And Beet Salad
Trim and remove strings from beans.
Cook quickly in 1 cm (1/2-inch) boiling, salted water.
Drain while beans are still green and crisp.
Arrange in a shallow bowl.
Shake vinegar and oil together, season with salt and pepper and pour over beans while still... - 46.3677
1) From the beetroots, remove long stalks, if any, and wash thoroughly. Do not damage or peel the skin.
2) In a large bowl, place the clean beetroots along with enough water to cover the beetroots half-way up.
3) With a vented... - 46.2518
Peel the carrot and onion and grate finely.
Melt butter or margarine in a large pan, add carrot, onion.
Cover the pan, cook very gently for 10 minutes, shaking occasionally.
Skin and grate the beetroot, add to the pan with the stock.
Add remaining... - 46.1874
Fresh Beet Soup With Yogurt
Wash beets and trim, leaving 1 inch/2.5 cm of the ends attached.
In large saucepan, cover beets with water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove beets from saucepan; reserve cooking liquid.
When beets... - 46.1594
Wash the 2 large beets and cook them in salted water until tender.
Drain, peel, and cube them.
In a 2-quart pot melt the butter, add the flour, and stir until very smooth.
Add the hot meat broth.
Stir the mixture until it comes to a boil.
Add the sugar, cubed... - 46.1132
Chilled Beetroot Consomme
1 In a large saucepan, put the prepared beetroot.
2 Add in the chopped spring onions, water and the bouquet garni.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
4 Meanwhile, peel and dice the cucumber.
5 Add it to the... - 45.9786
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
Roasted Beets, Endive, And Frisee Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In an ovenproof pan , place the beets along with their skins, and bake them on the lower rack of the oven for about 45 minutes, until the mixture turns tender
3. Once the beets are baked... - 45.9273
Cream Of Beet Soup
Cream Of Beet Soup has a very good taste. Butter adds up the taste of Cream Of Beet Soup. Cream Of Beet Soup is an easy to prepare dish. - 45.7792
Beet Soup With Dill
1) Arrange all the soup ingredients.
2) In a 6-quart saucepan, place beets, broth, dill, onion, cabbage, garlic, salt, lemon juice, sugar, and 1-1/2 cups water, combine well.
3) Over medium heat, boil the mixture.
4) Make the heat low;... - 45.7781
In a stockpot, combine beets, onion, water, salt, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Bring to a boil; simmer over medium heat for 1 hour.
Add remaining lemon juice and sugar; simmer an additional 20 minutes.
Remove beets; chop or grate them and set aside.
In a... - 45.7646
1) In a saucepan, mix together the beets, water, onion and salt
2) Bring to a boil
3) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a low flame for an hour
4) Tip in the sugar and lemon juice
5) Cook for an additional 10 minutes and season the soup with... - 45.5809
1. In a large soup kettle, tip in the water, cabbage, beets, onion, carrot, garlic and bay leaves.
2. Bring the kettle to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes or till done
3. Add the tomato, lemon juice and tamari, and simmer on 15 minutes... - 45.3284
Spicy Beet Salad
1. In a mid sized saucepan, place the beet in water to cover and cook for about 45 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Squeeze the beets to remove the skins and slice off the tops.
4. Cut the beets into 1/2-inch slices and... - 45.1313
Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht
Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.1193
1. Trim fresh and tender leaves from beet stems. Remove stems and coarse leaves.
2. Wash the leaves and drain.
3. Chop the leaves.
4. Peel raw beets and shred coarsely measuring 5 to 6 cups.
5. Peel onion and shred.
6. Peel the potato and cut in... - 44.826
Chilly Beet Soup
Chilly Beet Soup! I made this unique soup a few days ago and according to my husband he cant seen to get over the exquisite taste of the soup! It is true, neither can I. Try the Chilly Beet Soup! - 44.821
1) In a saucepan, cook the fresh beets in the boiling broth.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
3) For canned beets, add broth with the beet liquid to make 3 cups.
4) In an electric blender or a... - 44.7771
Cold Beet Borscht
1.Use the grating disk of the processor, and grate beets and onions.
2.Take a soup kettle, add the onions and beets and add water and salt. Bring to a boil
3. Remove from heat and let the pot sit,covered,for 10 minutes.
4. Drizzle the honey and pour... - 44.6887
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add beets to cook for a few minutes.
3) Pour in vinegar and cover the saucepan.
4) Cook the beets in vinegar for 20 minutes by reducing the heat to very low.
5) Remove cover to stir in soups,... - 44.5787
Combine beets and cranberry sauce in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Do not completely puree; leave some texture to the mixture.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with a dollop of yogurt if... - 44.3096
Russian Beet Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add beef, pork, beef broth, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Shred... - 44.249
Herring And Beet Salad
Chop the herring fillets.
Dice the pickles.
Peel and chop the onions.
Peel, core and chop the apples.
Chop the hard-cooked egg.
Mix together all these ingredients with the ham and beets and place in a salad bowl.
Mix the mayonnaise, cream, pepper and sugar... - 44.2449
Cook beef in large saucepan till browned.
Add onions and 8 cups water; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove meat from bones.
Skim off excess fat from broth.
Drain beets, reserving liquid; shred beets.
Add beets and liquid... - 44.169
Asparagus And Beet Salad With Tarragon
1) In a small heavy saucepan of boiling water , add the beet to cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until tender.
2) Drain the beet and allow cooling at room temperature.
3) Peel the beets and cut into 2-inch julienne strips.
4) In a large pot of boiling... - 44.0703
Marinated Beet Salad
Simmer the beets until tender in the boiling water and 1/2 tsp salt, about 30-40 minutes.
Peel and slice while still warm.
There should be about 3 cups of sliced beets.
Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, and sugar.
Marinate 1 hour.
Just before serving,... - 44.0265
Beet Surprise Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine together the powdered horseradish and gelatin.
2) From the beets, drain the liquid into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup of the liquid.
3) Into a saucepan, pour the liquid and add brown sugar, spices and... - 43.9649
Hot Beet Borscht
1. Wash, peel and cut the beets in dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the beets with the water and place on a medium flame.
3. Boil the beets for 20- -25 minutes or until they are fork tender.
4. When... - 43.949
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion and beetroot for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Blend in the flour, then the stock.
3) Allow the beet mixture to boil, stirring constantly, season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and simmer... - 43.8764
Peel and shred beets and cook in water until tender.
Strain and reserve the liquid.
Put soup meat and bone in a kettle and add 8 or 9 cups water to cover.
It is better to start with more water and let it cook away than to add water later on.
Bring to a boil,... - 43.5107
Iced Beet Soup
Place the water in a saucepan with garlic, celery, onion, tomatoes, beets, vinegar and sugar.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cool slightly, then pour into a blender or food processor and puree.
(You may... - 43.5042
Russian Beet Borsch
This is a one of the staple diet of Russian cuisine and there is a lot of variation to this recipe. - 43.3768
Grilled Radicchio Salad
1) Over high heat, prerheat the grill pan.
2) Cut the raddichio heads into quarters and remove the core.
3) In a small dish, pour 2-3 drops of olive oil.
4) Brush each raddichio quarter with olive oil.
5) Grill radicchio for 3-4 minutes... - 42.9017
New World Borscht
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine steak pieces, beef broth, and water.
Stir in dill weed, cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, and tomato juice.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.9009
Beet, Endive And Watercress Salad
In 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, combine beets with water; cover and microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Slip off skins and slice.
Remove Belgian endive leaves and arrange around outside of salad bowl or platter.
Mound... - 42.8813
1) In a saucepan, mix together beets, beet stock and consommé.
2) Heat the beets mixture until well blended, stirring constantly.
3) Take the pan off the heat. and add lemon juice.
4) Place the beet in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
5) Stir... - 42.8648
This beetroot based Russian Borsch soup is an appetizer and a filling meal as well. You can serve it with French bread. - 42.8486
Veal And Beet Borscht
Cook veal in salted water to cover until tender.
Puree beets in a blender, or pass through a sieve, with their water.
Add cucumber to beets and beet water.
Mix into veal and its juices.
Gradually stir in sour cream.
Add dill, salt, pepper, chives and... - 42.7288
Shredded Beets With Raisins
1) In a 1-quart oven-safe casserole, mix together the beets, onion, and raisins.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking. By now, the raisins will be fluffy and... - 42.6111
Beet Zucchini Leek Salad
1. To prepare zucchini thinly slice it.
2. Cut leeks in half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Rinse well under cold running water, drain well and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine zucchini slices and salt tossing... - 42.5645
Cold Cucumber-beet Soup
Scrub beets and carefully wash greens.
Leave beets whole; do not peel.
Put beets and greens into a kettle with water and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and cook slowly until tender, about 30 minutes, depending on size of beets.
Drain, reserving... - 42.5373
Sugar Free Beet Borscht
In a large pan, combine beet liquid, water, sweetener, lemon juice, vinegar, saltand lemon.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add beets and simmer an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
Refrigerate until cold.
Pour off beet liquid.
In blender,... - 42.2538
Chilled Beet Borscht
Peel beets; coarsely shred, using a food processor or a grater.
You should have about 5 cups.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine beets, water, and onion.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beets are tender to bite (about 15... - 42.0702
Hot Beetroot Soup
1. Skin beetroot and peel the potatoes.
2. Chop both into large dice.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. In a large saucepan; melt the butter.
5. Stir in onion, beetroot and potato; Cover and fry very gently for about 5 minutes; shake the... - 41.8445
Chilled Beet And Fennel Soup
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets and fennel seeds in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until tender.
Pour beets through a fine sieve into a bowl,... - 41.7707
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 41.6221
Tomato Beet And Celery Soup
1)In a large saucepan cook tomatoes, beetroot, celery, worcestershire sauce, vinegar,bay leaves , salt and pepper for atleast 25 minutes.
2. Discard beetroot and bay leaves from soup and seive it then strain through muslin.
3)If thick soup is... - 41.6169
Beet Relish Cups
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and beet liquid, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients and gently fold into the gelatin.
4) In individual molds, pour the mixture and... - 41.4761
Combine raw beet and water and let stand for several hours.
Combine beef, stock, water and salt in large saucepan and simmer, skimming surface frequently, until meat is tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
While meat is cooking, combine carrot, turnip, onion,... - 41.2229
Cold Beet Soup
Cover beets with water and cook until tender.
Add lemon juice, sugar and stir.
Boil 10 minutes.
Add salt while boiling.
Add a little beet broth to eggs.
Stir until well blended.
Add eggs to broth.
Serve cold with sour cream. - 41.1029
This beet soup is very appetizing and energizing ! Try this beet soup as a dinner starter tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.0964
Cold Beet Soup
Place beets, lemon juice, and water .in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Cool at once under running water.
Drain beets; reserve the liquid.
Mix buttermilk, sour cream, and beet... - 40.876
Chilled Beet Soup
1. In a blender, blend together the un-drained beets and onion slice to form a smooth mixture.
2. In a bowl combine together the beet mixture, chicken broth, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and ground cloves; mix well.
3. Cover and chill thoroughly... - 40.6131
Radish And Beet Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix together the onions, horseradish, vinegar, water and mustard; bring to a boil and turn the heat off
2. Strain the liquid into a bol and throw the onions away
3. Add oil, salt, garlic salt and tabasco sauce to the liquid nad stir... - 40.5723
Whole Beetroot Salad
1. Remove skin from each beetroot, wash and dry on kitchen paper.
2. Scoop out the centre from each beetroot using a grapefruit knife or teaspoon, being careful not to break the flesh.
3. Chop the scooped out flesh.
4. Mix this with the cottage cheese,... - 40.3122
Sweet And Sour Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Wrap the beets in aluminum foil.
3) Place the wrapped beets inside oven to bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pricked with a knife.
4) Remove from the oven and let cool.
5) Discard the ends and peel... - 40.1199
1) In an electric blender, blend beet, onion, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and potato.
2) Pour in chicken stock and sour cream while the motor is still running.
3) Blend in cracked ice and blend for a minute.
4) Garnish with chopped dill and... - 40.003
Beet And Apple Puree
Trim away all but 1 inch of green tops from the beets, leaving skins and roots; scrub well.
Cover beets with cold water in a large pot, add 2 tablespoons salt, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until beets are tender, about 40... - 39.8537
1.Dice the potatoes and beetroot in large pieces.
2.Take a large pan, heat butter in it and saute onion, beetroot and potatoes in it for 5 minutes.
4.Add stock, seasoning and let the ingredients boil.
5.Once done,... - 39.5501
Beet Appetizer Recipes By Category