- » Beer Wine
Beer Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer wine recipes.
Organic Chicken And Vegetables In Wine And Beer Stock
Have you ever tried making organic chicken? If no then do check this out. The Chef makes the chicken and vegetables in white wine stock. This is a different but tasty dish. Do watch the video for the interesting recipe. - 84.5096
Belgian Hot Beer And Wine
1) In a saucepan heat beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not let the mixture simmer or boil.
2) In a heavy saucepan, mix cornstarch and milk.
3) Whisk egg yolks.
4) Add egg to the mixture and cook stirring constantly... - 41.2395
German Beer Soup
Simmer beer with the sliced lemon, cloves, cinnamon and good pinch sugar.
Beat the eggs or egg yolks and cream, milk or evaporated milk together in a large basin, then strain the beer mixture over the egg mixture, whisking hard.
Serve at once. - 30.9044
You May Also Like!
Traditional Butter Beer
Looking for the perfect elixir to serve at your Halloween party? How about butter beer? Cast a spell and magically brew your own batch of "Butter Beer" through this delicious recipe from the wizard world of Harry Potter. Perfect for warming up your toes! - 100.685
Three-o Root Beer Float
Three Olives Vodka recently released the world’s first Root Beer flavored vodka, perfect for celebrating the little known holiday! Over a century ago, Root Beer was introduced as an alcoholic beverage, and Three Olives is thrilled to be the first to put the... - 15.5428
Belgian Hot Beer
Place the beer, wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind in a saucepan and heat slowly.
In a small pan, beat the egg yolks into the warm milk and place over low heat.
Add the cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
Do not allow it to... - 30.7697
Root Beer Floats
Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 glasses.
Slowly fill each glass with 1 cup root beer. - 17.0761
Beer Bloody Mary
1) In a pitcher mix all ingredients.
2) In old-fashioned glasses put rice and pour the mixture over it.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.4393
Franks In Beer
1. Arrange frankfurters in a 13"x 9"x 2" oblong baking dish. Pour beer over frankfurters. Sprinkle on onions.
2. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated, rotating the dish 1/2 turn once. Let stand, covered, 5... - 16.8842
Rum And Beer Cocktail
This is a cocktail that will get you high in your spirits! A beautiful concoction of bees and rum! Tim the mixiologist gets this drink readied up for the summers! See the video for more on this! - 90.618