- » Beer Sauce
Beer Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer sauce recipes.
Shrimp With Beer Cheese Sauce
Place asparagus and water in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 minutes.
Stir shrimp into casserole.
Cook, covered, on high for 6 to 8 minutes or till shrimp turn pink and asparagus is crisp-tender.
Remove... - 46.0207
Creamy Beer Cheese Sauce
1) In a skillet melt butter and add flour and seasonings.
2) In a bowl mix dry milk with 1/3 cup beer.
3) Gently add remaining beer to flour mixture.
4) Stir and cook the mixture till thick and bubbly.
5) Mix thoroughly cheese and creamer till... - 42.6433
Beer Dessert Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg.
2) Gently mix water and beer stirring constantly.
3) Stir and cook the mixture till thick and clear.
4) Mix little hot mixture with egg yolk.
5) Add the mixture back to saucepan.
6) Stir and... - 39.6977
Mini Loaves With Beer Cheese Sauce
In a small saucepan stir together water and rice mix.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce the heat, then simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; do not lift the cover.
Remove from the heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Fluff rice with a fork.
In a bowl... - 39.4783
Mussels In Beer Sauce
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Lightly cook shallots 3 minutes or so.
Pour in beer.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes or so.
Stir halfway through cooking.
Once mussels are cooked, remove with a slotted spoon.
Transfer to 4... - 37.686
Beef In Beer Sauce
Trim all the fat from the beef; cut Into 2-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or heavy saucepan; brown the onions and beef in it.
Add the salt, pepper, thyme, beer, sugar and vinegar.
Cover and cook over low heat 1-1/2 hours or until meat is... - 37.1419
Dark Caramel Beer Sauce
1) In a saucepan add brown sugar and cornstarch and mix.
2) Gently add beer and cook stirring constantly till thick.
3) Mix butter and vanilla extract and stir until melted.
4) Serve warm. - 30.6741
Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. - 30.2404
Combine all ingredients mixing well; chill. - 22.9901
Beer Sauce Recipes By Category