- » Beer Roast
Beer Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer roast recipes.
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce
Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce has a Out of this world taste. The fabrication of salt, oregano, coriander and beer gives the Mexican Pork Roast Cooked In Beer With Green Sauce Energizing taste. Must catch it - 31.6086
Roast German Pork In Beer Sauce
Mix flour and mustard together and rub well into the lean surfaces of the pork loin.
Place in a roast pan and add the beer.
Roast 15 minutes in a hot 450F oven then lower the heat to 350F
Remove the centres of the onions and stuff with the prunes.
Arrange... - 33.5763
Roasted Turkey With Beer Can
Make this dish a part of an easy banquet for the whole family to enjoy this Christmas!. With this simple roast turkey, you're guaranteed to have yourself a very tasty, not to mention happy, Christmas! - 61.2511
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
Beef Pot Roast In Beer has a Sole taste. The beef and beer gives the Beef Pot Roast In Beer Stimulating taste. - 43.4569
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. Place meat in a deep dish just large enough to hold it. Combine 1 can (1 1/2 cups) beer, onion, peel, and seasonings; pour over meat. Add a little more beer, if needed, to just cover meat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 days, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.1627
Roast Chicken With Orange Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) Stuff chicken and truss.
3) Rub salt and pepper over it.
4) Place in a roasting pan.
5) Mix 1 cup beer, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato paste, and sugar.
6) Pour some over the chicken.
7) Roast uncovered... - 45.1961
Roasted Beer Tenderloin
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; brush over tenderloin.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read... - 36.0123
Roast Moose In Beer
Set the roast in the freezer for about 2 hours, to make it easier to slice.
Cut the meat across the grain into quarter-inch slices.
In a baking dish with a cover or in a slow cooker, arrange 2 layers of meat slices.
In a small bowl, stir together flour, salt,... - 38.4176
Pizza Beer Brats Stuffed In Roast Beef
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia prepare another tasty treat using their world famous Mamma Mia Pizza Beer as an ingredient and a tasty beverage to boot! Ronny North provides the music - 96.606
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
Roasted Apricot Margarita Made With Beer
Did you know that you can pretty much use beer anywhere a cocktail calls for soda water. American IPAs go great with tequila which is how The Beer Wench came up with this beer cocktail. - 119.842
Beer Garlic Roast Beef
1. Pierce beef roast thoroughly with fork. Place beef in deep glass bowl. Mix beer, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle roast with beef bouillon. Place beef fat side down on... - 31.6887
Latin Beer Roasted Chicken
1. Clean and remove the giblets from the chicken and wash it inside and out and pat dry with at towel.
2. Rub the chicken down completely with the butter.
3. Next, rub it down completely with 1/3 cup of the Spanish spice blend.
4. Next, rub the... - 111.697
How To Make Beer Can Chicken
If you are searching for a unique recipe for roasted chicken, here is a perfect one. Beer can chicken offers you great taste and flavor of beer along with soft and succulent meat portions. It is an ideal recipe for outside cooking on a breezy summer... - 126.14
Pork Roast With Beer
Melt the butter in a Dutch oven or heavy casserole; add the onions and cook over low heat until the onions are soft and yellow.
Add the pork and brown it on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; add the garlic, bay leaves and beer.
Cover and simmer for... - 39.6183
Roast In Beer And Onion Sauce
1.Take broccoli and chop its big leaves.
2.Cut the hard ends of bottom stems on broccoli and once done.
3.Cut the thicker stalks lengthwise.
4.Take the steaming racks and place the broccoli in it with stalks at the centre and steam the broccoli... - 38.4362
Beer Pot Roast
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
2) Combine together the ketchup and beer in a slow cooker and add the onion and browned meat. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
4) Take the meat out of the cooker and keep it... - 38.6546
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
1. Coat the roast meat with 2 tablespoons of flour and season with salt and pepper
2. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the roast and brown on all sides in hot oil or Crisco
3. Add ½ cup of beer and the bay leaves and simmer for 1-1/2 hours... - 43.3388
Beer Braised Pot Roast
This recipe is a favorite in our home, and simplify it even more with a CROCK POT cooking option! - 42.0434
Beef Pot Roast In Beer
1. To prepare beef coat the beef roast on all sides with the 2 tablespoons flour.
2. In Dutch oven or large skillet brown roast slowly on all sides in hot shortening and season with salt and pepper.
3. Adding 1/2 cup beer and bay leaves... - 44.8376
Pizza Beer Injected Turkey
Chef Tom and Mamma Mia Take you throughout the process of injecting their Thanksgiving Turkey with their World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer.
The best moistest Turkey Ever! - 45.722
Beer Butt Chicken
Check out for this unique and interesting way to cook whole chicken to make it incredibly juicy, moist and delicious. See this video that shows an amazing way to cook beer chicken. The recipe is so simple yet a wonderful way to pamper your taste buds. Take a... - 103.829
Braised Beef In Beer With Mustard
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 In a pan, heat the butter and oil until foaming.
3 Add in the beef and sauté.
4 Add in the onions and garlic, cook until soft.
5 Sprinkle flour in the pan and stir until the flour has absorbed... - 44.5713
Devils Brewed Beer Can Chicken
Here is a fabulous recipe of roasted chicken, which you can use for your outdoor barbeque party. While roasting, the chicken is placed on a opened beer can, which makes it more juicy and succulent from the inside. Watch the video thoroughly and try your... - 99.5848
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 101.813
Crisp Roasted Sucking Pig
Clean the pig, then cut off its feet, cut deeply into the backbone at the neck, rub the inside over well with salt, and a little marjoram, and put it aside for an hour, back downward, letting the salt penetrate the meat a little.
Put several wooden laths... - 29.5902
Chuck Roast With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 to 10 minutes on all sides.
Add onions, bay leaf and seasonings; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes.
Pour in beer and bring to boil.
Add brown sauce and bring to boil again.
Cover and... - 39.8194
Barbecued Butterflied Eye Round Roast
In shallow glass dish, combine beer, oil, vinegar, onion, garlic and pepper.
Add roast; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain roast; discard marinade.
Grill roast, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets... - 37.3761
Homemade Beef Wellington
Have you been looking for an easy to make Beef Wellington recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it now to learn this simple dish that is full of taste. - 65.5577
Braised Pork With Roast Gravy
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in a kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large heavy roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in beer, salt, pepper, bay leaf and whole cloves.... - 30.1388
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635
Beer Batter Snapper With Aioli
using the above ingredients make a batter
for a kilogram of flour u need approximately 660 ml of beer
500 ml of cold water
mix well and season it
saute some garlic in olive oil and let it cool and mix it with mayonaise.
marinate fish with some... - 29.3987
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Insert the meat thermometer in the ham (away from the bone), then place it, along with all the other ingredients, into the presoaked pot.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the... - 24.347
Ham Cooked In Beer
Bring the beers and sugar to the boil in a roasting tin, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat.
Peel the skin and excess fat from the ham and place it in the roasting tin.
Baste with the beer mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or... - 37.7157
Tomato Beer Marinade
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef chuck or pot roast.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours - 27.7728
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder to taste on top of the brisket.
3. In a roasting pan, place the brisket.
4. Further, add beer, chili sauce and onion soup mix in the pan.
5. Add sliced onions around the... - 37.0621
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.5326
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Wondering what to serve your friends with chilled beer - well, here is a simple recipe, which does not take much effort to prepare. These sweet and salty peanuts adds fun to your beer session. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as this spend very short... - 115.349
Pork Braised In Beer
Season the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole just large enough to hold the pork loin.
When hot, add the roast and brown on all sides, 5-7 minutes, turning it to color evenly.
Remove from the pot... - 41.8116
Beer Braised Loin Of Pork
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large, heavy, roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Drain all but 3 tablespoons drippings from pan. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in... - 32.4823
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 1 Introduction
Call it beer can chicken or beer in the butt chicken, this delicious, tender and succulent chicken recipe will surely impress anyone. Crispy outside and moist within, this delicious chicken is a win-win one. Stream the video to know all about this recipe. - 107.826
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 2 Instructions
If you like your chicken crispy outside and moist within, then you will love to master this dish. Beer can chicken is a way of cooking chicken wherein the meat is cooked in a way that it become succulent with and crisp outside. Follow the video recipe to... - 108.527
Delectable Beer Can Chicken - Part 3 Preparation
This summer, try something new and unique in your barbecue. This super-moist chicken tastes great when served with crusty bread and green salad. Succulent and flavorful, this is one dish that will totally floor anyone. For more on the technique, stream the... - 107.831
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Beer Flavored Ham
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Remove ham rind and stud ham surface with cloves. Line the bottom of a large roasting pan with aluminum foil and place ham in middle.
– In a bowl, combine molasses, mustard, pepper and beer and pour over ham,... - 29.0451
Bratwurst In Beer
1. Place bratwurst in 8-inch round glass baking dish. Add remaining ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 5 to 6 minutes or until | done. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 18.9465
German Bratwurst In Beer
1. Place bratwurst in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Add remaining ingredients; cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 15 to 18 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until meat is done (about 170° F). Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 21.7094
Beer Nuts With A Twist
These peanuts go particularly well with beer, but if you're not a beer drinker and worry about a beer belly, down the nuts with a glass of wine. I like a robust red wine with this, because it balances the sharp flavors from the onion and the heat from the... - 26.5826
Beer Brisket Buns
Heat oven to 325°.
Place corned beef brisket on rack in baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Roast uncovered 1 hour.
Remove rack from pan; drain.
Place beef in pan and top with onion slices.
Mix beer, catsup and barbecue sauce; pour on beef and onion.
Bake uncovered... - 35.1077
Beer Braised Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle or Dutch oven, add the pork loin and brown it well. Take the pork out of the pan.
3) Add in the onions and carrots and saute in the pork drippings till it turns soft.
4) Add in the dark... - 41.4011
Fresh Ham Boiled With Hay And Beer
Salt the ham, wrap it in a cloth, put it in a pan with the hay, and cover the ham and hay generously with cold water.
Cover the pan leaving the lid slightly a jar and bring the water to a boil; remove the pan from the heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
Then... - 43.0494
Chicken With Beer
Lightly coat the chicken with flour.
In a large baking dish, heat the oil and roast the chicken for approximately 5 minutes; sprinkle with paprika.
Add the tomato paste, onion, pepper, garlic, tomato, beer and chicken stock.
Season and let simmer, covered,... - 39.0107
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef and place in a slow cooker.
2) In the slow cooker, add the beef, chile, garlic, bouillon granules or cube, onion, chili powder, cumin, cilantro and salt; cook covered on LOW for about 8 hrs or until... - 37.8325
Baked Ham With Beer And Sultana Sauce
1. Scour ham and clean thoroughly.
2. Soak for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
3. Drain and discard water.
4. In a pan place ham and cover it with fresh water and add to it all vegetables and spices.
5. Place pan over high heat and bring to a... - 44.7196
Beer Braised Pork
Here’s a super flavorful meal that takes a little time to prepare but then does it’s own thing in the oven. Serve it with mashed or roasted potatoes. - 130.712
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
Barbecued Beef Roast
In a bowl slightly larger than the roast, mash garlic with salt, pepper, chili powder, thyme, and cayenne. Gradually beat in oil. Whisk in vinegar.
Pierce meat all over with a roasting fork and add to marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in... - 34.5081
These roasted chestnuts make a great evening snack if you are looking for something healthy and filling. Simply roasted in the oven, the chestnuts can be served with drinks like beer and alcohol too as an accompaniment. - 21.6894
Roast Chicken With Black Pudding And Apple
Peel and thinly slice 1 apple.
Mix together the black pudding, garlic, apple and spirit of your choice.
If the black pudding is a little bland, add extra spirit or some ground allspice or a little ground cloves (you can taste the black pudding as it is... - 45.3693
Garlic Beef Roast
Cut slits in beef with small sharp knife.
Insert 1 sliver of garlic into each slit.
Pierce beef thoroughly with fork.
Place beef in deep glass bowl.
Mix beer, oil and pepper; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 12... - 43.4551
Slow Roast Pork With Potatoes
1. Fry 2 slices of the bacon in a large skillet until crisp; crumble and reserve. Trim fat from chops; brown chops in bacon drippings.
2. Arrange half the potatoes in a layer in a deep baking dish or Dutch oven, preferably earthenware or enameled cast iron.... - 32.9581
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Chuck Roast With Vegetables
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Pierce roast several times with fork.
Sprinkle both sides with meat tenderizer and pepper.
Pound with meat mallet Grill roast at MEDIUM with hood closed until well seared, about 20 minutes, turning over once.
Place in grill-safe... - 39.5898
Marinated Roast Beef
Pierce meat about 20 times with fork.
Place meat in plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
Mix 1 cup of the beer and remaining Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
(Reserve remaining beer.) Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate meat,... - 38.9502
Roast Stuffed Suckling Pig
Wash and dry pig well.
Rub inside with salt and caraway seeds.
Heat butter and saute sauerkraut and onion for about 10 minutes.
Stuff pig loosely with this mixture (too tight a stuffing will make it burst open during the roasting) and fasten with... - 45.5916
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 34.5567
Effortless Entrees Part 1 - Cajun Pot Roast
Desirous of pot roast or roast meat? here is a richly flavored and delicious pot roast dish. Catch up with Stacey as she sears and cooks the Cajun Pot roast and Tuscan Fantasy Chicken kebabs with a few flavors and meats. Luscious, flavorful and delicious... - 109.187
Chili Pot Roast
1. Trim off any large outside fat edges from roast; slash fat edges at 1-inch intervals. Pierce meat deeply on all sides with a large fork. Cut into 2 serving pieces. Place in a deep 2-quart casserole with lid; roast should lie flat.
2. In a medium bowl,... - 36.4803
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 33.4228
Brewer's Beef Pot Roast
Rub the meat with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Put the beef in the pot and brown on all sides.
Add half the sliced leeks and parnsips and cook for 8 minutes.
Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the bouquet garni.
Cover and... - 38.7266
Grilled Roasted Onion
The sweeter the onion the better," says Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson as he and Nella Neeck grill one up with basting oil and beer for amazing results! It is sweet and delicious, easy to make and goes great with grilled steak - 106.953
Latin American Hot Dog Roast
This menu requires little attention from you after the guests arrive.
You can make the black beans, pickled cabbage, tomato relish, and guacamole ahead of time; shortly before the party begins, arrange sausages, warm tortillas, and embellishments at one end... - 26.4068
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1) At the center of roast make pockets by piercing with a long, sharp knife. Let there be strings on the roast.
2) Alternately remove strings and with a strong knife, cut pocket in pork making a deep slit down length of loin.
3) In a... - 43.4094
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 27.3113
Flemish Beef Roast With Vegetables
Fry bacon in 4-quart Dutch oven until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Cook beef in fat over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add brown sugar, salt, garlic powder,... - 43.5382
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
Venison Pot Roast
1) Insert the garlic cloves into the meat by poking tiny holes into the roast with a knife; season the meat with the pepper.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown the meat evenly; slightly cool the pot, add the bay leaf, celery, sage, thyme... - 38.1563
Roasted Beef In Mexican Style
If you enjoy eating Mexican food, then surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make roasted beef and it is called Carne Asada in Mexican cuisine. He adds the beef to the tortillas. This is an amazing and filling dish. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 110.003
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 43.7427
Ham Roasted In Stout
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In an oven proof dish, place ham.
3) Peel and chop onions.
4) Cover ham with onion.
5) Pour stout over.
6) Roast for 2 hours, turning meat once during cooking.
7) Remove meat from dish and place on warmed... - 38.6193
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 110.554
Super Bowl - Party Roasted Chickpeas Salty And Spicy
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Drain and wash chickpeas with cold water.
3. Cover cookie sheet with foil and set it aside.
4. In a bowl, combine chickpeas, olive oil, sugar, and salt.
5. Add cumin, ginger, garam masala, cayenne, and... - 0
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1. Make pocket down center of roast by piercing with a long, sharp tool such as a steel knife sharpener; leave string on roast. (Alternate method: Remove string. Using strong knife, cut pocket in pork by making a deep slit down length of loin, going to within... - 34.5531
Flemish Pot Roast
Flemish Pot Roast is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Flemish Pot Roast; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 46.5059
Oxtail Soup Mix Pot Roast
1. Wipe meat with a damp towel. Place a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat and add oil (if desired). Add meat and brown lightly all over, turning as needed, about 5 minutes.
2. Transfer meat to a bowl. Add onions and 2 tablespoons water to pan. Stir frequently... - 23.7006
How To Make A Pot Roast In The Pressure Cooker
This roast is very tasty but tough. Cooking it in the pressure cooker makes it tender fairly quickly. This particular recipe cooks in a combination of water and cola. I then add prunes and carrots to it ending up with a soft super flavorful meal. - 112.367
Honey Roast Duck With Mango Sauce
Duck seems to me the ideal meat for so many oriental-style dishes because its rich taste is such a good partner for the sweetly-sharp sauces of Chinese and other Far-Eastern cuisines.
This would make a good dish for a dinner party: serve it with boiled or... - 39.7493
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
Barbecued Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
Cook roast in hot oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned on all sides.
Combine tomato sauce and next 9 ingredients; pour over roast.
Add onion, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 1/2 to... - 35.6903
Beer Roast Recipes By Category