- » Beer Potato Soup
Beer Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer potato soup recipes.
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.1556
You May Also Like!
Spare Rib Beer Soup
1. Smoke spare rib for about 4 hours.
2. Remove meat from the bones and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame, and heat oil in it.
4. Drop garlic, celery, carrot, and pearl onion. Stir and cook until fragrant.
5. Pour beef broth,... - 91.5294
Potatoes With Beef N Beer
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Potatoes With Beef N Beer which I was taught by my family elders. This recipe is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. Believe me, just try this Potatoes With Beef N Beer once, you'll... - 45.0361
Beer Cheese Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add potato and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Add beer and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and... - 44.3075
Beef Cabbage And Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy-gauge saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Brown the beef 3 to 5 minutes, or until well browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the cabbage, onion, caraway seeds and... - 35.3222
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
Over low heat, saute onions, celery, and carrots in margarine.
Add chicken broth, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add potato soup, cheese, parsley, Tabasco, and pepper.
If using beer, add after potato soup and cheese according to thickness of soup... - 40.3839
Tater’ Soup By Darick Parson Of Soulicit
Cut potatoes to desired size. A nice dice usually works best. Boil potatoes until fork tender. Be sure to not overcook them as they will continue to cook as soup comes together.Drain off water and return potatoes to pot.Add the rest of the ingredients. Let... - 25.0547
Trim round steak and cut into serving portions.
Combine flour, sugar and pepper; toss with steak to coat thoroughly.
Place potatoes in crock pot and cover with steak pieces.
Thoroughly combine onion soup mix and beer.
Pour over steak, moistening well.
Cover... - 34.2208
Beef vegetable soup is a filling and savory soup made with beef and chopped vegetables. Cooked over low heat, the beef vegetable soup is filled with cabbage, celery, carrots and potatoes flavored with beer and hot pepper sauce. This beef soup is best served... - 47.3819
Cabbage Soup With Knockwurst
1) Coarsely shred the cabbage and keep it aside.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions. Slowly sauté for about 5 minutes.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
4) To the onions, add the cabbage, potatoes and... - 45.1544