- » Beer Potato
Beer Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer potato recipes.
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.1556
Beer Dressing For Potato Salad
1) In a skillet heat oil and sauté onion for 10 minutes.
2) Add flour, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the mixture and gently add beer and cook till thick.
4) Simmer on reduce heat for 5 minutes.
5) Cool in room temperature.
6) Pour the... - 43.9114
Beer Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes.
Add beer; cook 12 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Remove onion mixture from heat, and set... - 39.8602
Potato Pancakes Prepared With Beer And Sour Cream
1. Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Drain well in a colander over a bowl for a few minutes. Reserve the liquid.
2. Transfer potatoes to another bowl. Skim milky, foamy residue from drained liquid and add it back to the potatoes.
3. Grate the onion into... - 37.4001
You May Also Like!
Potatoes With Beef N Beer
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Potatoes With Beef N Beer which I was taught by my family elders. This recipe is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. Believe me, just try this Potatoes With Beef N Beer once, you'll... - 45.0361
Spare Rib Beer Soup
Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and... - 91.5294
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1) In the saucepan put all ingredients except sweet potatoes.
2) Stir and cook till thick and bubbly.
3) Scrape and cut sweet potatoes in chunks.
4) Add to glaze.
5) Stir till heated and lightly glazed.
6) Serve hot. - 36.5778
Beer Braised Pot Roast
This recipe is a favorite in our home, and simplify it even more with a CROCK POT cooking option! - 42.0434
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Rabbit In Beer
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and... - 39.3691
Pork Braised In Beer
Season the meat with salt and fry it in the lard until browned on all sides.
Add the onion, the beer, and enough water to almost cover the meat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for one and a half hours or until the meat is tender.
Remove the meat and keep it... - 38.9069
Burgers In Bitter Beer
1) In a bowl, add beef and loosen up.
2) Add garlic, (reserve tips, if any), carrot, and pepper and mix gently.
3) Form 2 or 3 patties with the mix.
4) In a pan, heat butter, add patties and sear the first side for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Brown, turn over... - 40.4127
Beef Braised In Beer
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Dredge beef in flour mixture to coat evenly.
4. In a large Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat in it.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer.
6. Cover... - 43.602
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
Beer Potato Recipes By Category