- » Beer Potato
Beer Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer potato recipes.
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.7967
Beer Dressing For Potato Salad
1) In a skillet heat oil and sauté onion for 10 minutes.
2) Add flour, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the mixture and gently add beer and cook till thick.
4) Simmer on reduce heat for 5 minutes.
5) Cool in room temperature.
6) Pour the... - 42.5731
Beer Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes.
Add beer; cook 12 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Remove onion mixture from heat, and set... - 38.0628
Potato Pancakes Prepared With Beer And Sour Cream
1. Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Drain well in a colander over a bowl for a few minutes. Reserve the liquid.
2. Transfer potatoes to another bowl. Skim milky, foamy residue from drained liquid and add it back to the potatoes.
3. Grate the onion into... - 35.8638
You May Also Like!
Potatoes With Beef N Beer
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Potatoes With Beef N Beer which I was taught by my family elders. This recipe is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. Believe me, just try this Potatoes With Beef N Beer once, you'll... - 44.3985
Spare Rib Beer Soup
1. Smoke spare rib for about 4 hours.
2. Remove meat from the bones and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame, and heat oil in it.
4. Drop garlic, celery, carrot, and pearl onion. Stir and cook until fragrant.
5. Pour beef broth,... - 93.2336
Beer Braised Pot Roast
This recipe is a favorite in our home, and simplify it even more with a CROCK POT cooking option! - 45.382
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1) In the saucepan put all ingredients except sweet potatoes.
2) Stir and cook till thick and bubbly.
3) Scrape and cut sweet potatoes in chunks.
4) Add to glaze.
5) Stir till heated and lightly glazed.
6) Serve hot. - 38.1234
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 50.5729
Rabbit In Beer
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and... - 41.3597
Pork Braised In Beer
Season the meat with salt and fry it in the lard until browned on all sides.
Add the onion, the beer, and enough water to almost cover the meat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for one and a half hours or until the meat is tender.
Remove the meat and keep it... - 39.0311
Beef Braised In Beer
1. Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2. In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Dredge beef in flour mixture to coat evenly.
4. In a large Dutch oven heat oil and brown meat in it.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer.
6. Cover... - 43.6064
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 39.0175
Smoked Beer Butt Chicken
A whole chicken that is just over flowing with juice and talk about tender mmmmmmm perfect for cookouts and to make a name for yourself - 40.1875
Beer Potato Recipes By Category