- » Beer Orange Juice
Beer Orange Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer orange juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer orange juice recipes.
Roast Chicken With Orange Beer Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) Stuff chicken and truss.
3) Rub salt and pepper over it.
4) Place in a roasting pan.
5) Mix 1 cup beer, orange juice, lemon juice, tomato paste, and sugar.
6) Pour some over the chicken.
7) Roast uncovered... - 44.1371
Orange Beer Filling
1) At the top of double boiler mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2) Add beer and orange juice and cook over heat stirring till thick and clear.
3) Put little mixture to egg yolks and place on top of double boiler top.
4) Stir and cook over hot water for... - 36.3953
Classic Suffering Bastard
Unabashing and straight, yet classic and sizzling are the words to describe this cocktail. Chef Damon shows how to mix the Suffering Bastard cocktail invented at the Shepard Hotel in Cairo, Egypt. Bitter Sour fantasy indeed! - 108.369
Chicken Leg Brochettes With Beer Sauce
MARINADE In a bowl, mix together the beer, olive oil, orange juice, honey, molasses, tamari sauce, hot sauce and orange zest.
Add the chicken legs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
BEER SAUCE In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute... - 40.3414
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
Smoked Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens with cold water, pat dry.
Lift wing tips over back, tuck under hen.
Sprinkle each hen with 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning.
Lay 2 slices bacon to form an X across breast of hen.
Prepare charcoal... - 36.6703
Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1) In the saucepan put all ingredients except sweet potatoes.
2) Stir and cook till thick and bubbly.
3) Scrape and cut sweet potatoes in chunks.
4) Add to glaze.
5) Stir till heated and lightly glazed.
6) Serve hot. - 38.1234
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 38.6123
Blood Orange Zinger Cocktail
We love blood orange mixes just because it sounds so different. They taste completely unique too and this version is made with a special blood orange liqueur and rum. Derrick create a very rare drink and it is really easy to make too. - 117.837
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 91.044
Orange Apricot Chicken
1. Place chicken on a tray and season it with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Pour olive oil and spread it all around.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook for a couple of minutes.... - 115.045
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 46.2977
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 153.021
1. In a 2 to 2 ½ quart casserole, tip in the beer and stir in the onion and seasonings.
2. Add the beef to this marinade and mix well until coated.
3. Cover the casserole and place in the refrigerator overnight for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.4381
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus
Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus is something I prepare quiet often for my backyard parties. The dish is simply delicious and my relatives have already become prey to it. You will love this Grilled Steak Marinated In Citrus recipe. - 35.5226
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 47.8868
Duck Breasts With Cranberry And Apricot
In a pan, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Cook the duck breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, over medium heat, until golden; season.
Remove the duck breasts from the pan and keep warm.
Add the shallots, apricots and cranberries; let color... - 41.9736
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1. Cut the jalapeno into half. Deseed and core ½ piece and leave the other half as it is.
2. In a large bowl, pour orange juice, beer.
3. Add orange zest, jalapeno, red onions, garlic cloves, cilantro, salt, pepper and cumin. Mix them... - 116.446
1.In a mixing bowl place the pork sirloin and pour soy sauce, orange juice and beer over it. Let it marinate for a couple of hours.
2.Now add the mustard powder, onion, garlic and mix it well and let it marinate overnight.
3.On the... - 105.603
1. In a bowl, place the mint stalks , then take a mortar and use it to crush the leaves
2. In a pot, boil half of the water, then add the redcurrant jelly and stir together properly, also stir in the rest of the water cold
3. Set aside and let it cool,... - 33.9552
Homemade Barbeque Sauce
If you thought barbeques are meant just for summers, then you are wrong as barbeques cab be enjoyed all the year round. And when we talk about barbeque fun, sauces hold a special place. Watch the video here to learn how to make brilliant barbeque sauce which... - 114.528
Sprinkle a sheet of wax paper with flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Dredge venison cubes with mixture.
In a cast iron cooking pot, heat oil and melt butter.
Sear venison cubes 2-3 minutes all over.
Remove from pot.
Saute onions and garlic 4 minutes... - 42.2921
Roasted Beef In Mexican Style
If you enjoy eating Mexican food, then surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make roasted beef and it is called Carne Asada in Mexican cuisine. He adds the beef to the tortillas. This is an amazing and filling dish. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 101.313
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 30.748
Hot Fruit Punch
This Hot Fruit Punch is fabulous ! Try this Hot Fruit Punch for a dessert on a cold winter evening and tell me if you like it ! - 28.0211
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 40.0897
1) Roughly chop the peaches.
2) In an electric blender, place the peaches, sugar, juices.
3) Blend the peach mixture into a puree.
4) Season the peach mixture with powdered ginger.
5) Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6) Pour the peach mixture into... - 37.4764
Sour Old Mule Cocktail
With the weather heating up, you will surely need some refreshment with your buzz. Here's a drink that comes bombarded with puckered-up liqueur that will not only help you "cool your gut". Refreshing, flavorful and gingery, this is one drink that will surely... - 95.3971
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 35.1626
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 107.793
German Tongue With French Sauce
Place the tongue in a large kettle, add the pickling spices, beer and enough water to cover.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
When about done, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Put the chopped onion in bottom of the pot, then add the... - 40.589
Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Saute
1) In a bowl mix together beer, mustard, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
2) Now add pork,cover with lid and allow to marinate in refrigerator for half an hour, turning once in a while.
3)Take a 12-inch skillet and... - 45.8861
Mix dry ingredients well.
Combine dry ingredients with suet, almonds and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs to lemon juice and whiskey, and stir all ingredients together.
Fill a large well-greased bowl 3/4 full, and cover with... - 38.139
Ginger Wine With Munacca
1. Grind the ginger.
2. Boil sugar, ginger and water for half hour; cool and add juices of lemon and orange, and peels cut into strips.
3. Cut munacca into small pieces and add.
4. Add the yeast along with a little sugar to warm water. When mixture starts... - 35.1628
Hot And Spicy Shrimp
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, broth, soy sauce, orange peel, and sugar.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok and stir fry the carrots, jalapeno peppers, and red peppers until slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Cut the heads off the... - 38.3983
Roast Chicken With Black Pudding And Apple
Peel and thinly slice 1 apple.
Mix together the black pudding, garlic, apple and spirit of your choice.
If the black pudding is a little bland, add extra spirit or some ground allspice or a little ground cloves (you can taste the black pudding as it is... - 45.446
1) In a large mixing bowl add in the breadcrumbs, grated apple, ale or milk., flour, eggs, mixed spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, shredded suet, brown sugar, carrot, candied peel, almonds, currants, raisins, sultanas, prunes or apricots, lemon rind and lemon... - 48.416
Margarita Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs. Watch how easy they are to prepare and grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Jamaican Style Jerked Chicken
Spicy chicken preparations are a treat when made with typical native spices. Here is a video showing how to make Jerked Chicken, Jamaican Style with Jamaican Spice Rub and spices to serve along with plantains and rice. Good with choicest wine or drink. - 127.706
Bob Lyon's Cajun Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the spices and beet in a large stockpot.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Fry the onion and bacon till the bacon is crisp and the onion has turned golden.
4) Drain off all the bacon fat.
5) To the stock-pot, add the bacon bits.
6) Add... - 43.0097
Sweet And Sour Stuffed Lychee In Batter
1. Mix shrimp with salt and sesame oil. Stuff shrimp into lychees. Dry-coat each lychee with cornstarch.
2. Combine batter mixture in a bowl. Drop the stuffed lychees into batter, coating completely. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Deep-fry 2-3 at a... - 25.4227
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 0
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 45.2775