- » Beer Ham
Beer Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer ham recipes.
Beer Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Remove top from can of ham.
3. Place in heated oven and allow the gelatin to soften.
4. Remove from oven and invert the can on a rack in a baking pan.
5. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F
6.... - 49.0406
Baked Ham With Beer And Sultana Sauce
1. Scour ham and clean thoroughly.
2. Soak for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
3. Drain and discard water.
4. In a pan place ham and cover it with fresh water and add to it all vegetables and spices.
5. Place pan over high heat and bring to a... - 44.7196
Fresh Ham Boiled With Hay And Beer
Salt the ham, wrap it in a cloth, put it in a pan with the hay, and cover the ham and hay generously with cold water.
Cover the pan leaving the lid slightly a jar and bring the water to a boil; remove the pan from the heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
Then... - 43.0494
Ham Baked In Beer
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove skin from the ham.
3) Score fat diagonally and then stud with cloves.
4) In a shallow pan, place a large piece of foil and then arrange the ham in the middle.
5) In a bowl, mix molasses, mustard,... - 43.0217
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 42.2535
Ham Cooked In Beer
Bring the beers and sugar to the boil in a roasting tin, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat.
Peel the skin and excess fat from the ham and place it in the roasting tin.
Baste with the beer mixture.
Bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or... - 37.7157
Ham Poached In Beer With Lime
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In an aluminum foil, wrap the ham, beer, bay leaves and cloves.
3) Then place over a trivet in a pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
4) Slice and tie a string around the... - 35.9297
Baked Ham In Beer
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Remove the top of the ham can and heat the ham in the oven until the gelatin softens. Invert the ham on a rack in a pan, punch holes in the bottom of the can and lift it off. Pour off the can liquid.
3. Cover the... - 34.8951
Beer Flavored Ham
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Remove ham rind and stud ham surface with cloves. Line the bottom of a large roasting pan with aluminum foil and place ham in middle.
– In a bowl, combine molasses, mustard, pepper and beer and pour over ham,... - 29.0451
Beer Ham Recipes By Category