- » Beer Fish
Beer Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer fish recipes.
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Asian Beer Fried Fish
Here is a crispy Asian fried fish with a twist. The chef here has prepared this unique dish using beer in the batter. Serve this beer fried fish with a mayonnaise and shallots sauce or any of your favorite sauces. Surprise your guests with this amazing recipe... - 98.7009
German Beer Fish Bier Fisch
1) Take out the head from fish. Put the fish in a flat surface and break the bones along back.
2) In a skillet melt butter and stir in onion, celery, salt, peppercorns, and cloves.
3) Place lemon slices and bay leaf on it.
4) Place fish... - 45.7407
Carp In Beer
Cut carp into serving pieces.
Sprinkle with salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place fish in stew pan with beer, onions, bay leaf, peppercorns and lemon.
Put pan over medium heat.
Simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes, until fish is tender.
Remove fish to heated... - 44.509
Beer Batter Fried Sole
1) Thaw frozen fish and dry with paper towels.
2) Halve the fish lengthwise.
3) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
4) Add beer with eggs and 2 tablespoons oil.
5) Stir the mixture on dry ingredients. Stir till... - 44.3659
Hake In Beer Batter With Mushy Peas
1. Check Hake fillet for pin bones and remove them, if any, with kitchen tweezers; chill right before cooking
2. For Batter, sift flour, rice flour, salt and pepper nad baking powder into a large bowl and make a well in its centre
3. In a smaller bowl,... - 42.9509
Northern Beer Bites
Soak wooden skewers in water for 1/2 hour.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine marinade ingredients.
Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until margarine is melted and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Blend in beer.
Cut... - 42.5591
Saucy Fish Fillets With Beer
1) Preheat oven 300°F.
2) Thaw frozen fish.
3) In a skillet add beer, onion, celery, parsley, salt and pepper and boil.
4) Gently add fish and cook covered simmering for 8 to 10 minutes till fish flakes.
5) Drain out the fish and place... - 42.0161
Beer Broiled Pike
1. In a greased broiler pan, keep the split pikes with its skin side down.
2. Season the pike with salt, pepper and some lemon juice.
3. Brush the pike with melted butter.
4. Place the pan under the broiler at a distance of about 6 inches from... - 38.1626
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper, and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion, and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the dressing.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour,... - 37.0813
Fish Steaks In Beer
Lay fish steaks in a heavy sauce pan with a cover.
Pour over beer, add onion, lemon cut in half, bay leaves, paprika and seasoned salt.
Bring to a boil and turn heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cover and simmer 5 minutes longer.
Lift fish... - 36.2215
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1 Thinly slice the bell peppers and the onion.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the... - 35.4237
Beer-batter Baked Fish
Preheat oven to 500°.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour and salt over 1 side of fillets.
Place fillets, flour sides up, in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine 1/2 cup flour and pepper in a medium bowl.
Gradually add beer, oil, and egg... - 34.4887
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.594
Fish In Beer Batter
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes.
In pie plate beat together egg yolk, biscuit mix, beer, and salt till smooth.
Pat fish with paper toweling to dry- Dip fish in batter to coat both sides.
Add oil to preheated browning dish.
Cook... - 33.4526
Fish In Beer Batter
Beat together egg yolk, biscuit mix, beer, and salt till smooth.
Preheat Meal Browner browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pat fish with paper toweling to dry.
Dip fish in batter to coat both sides.
Add oil to browning dish.
Cook, loosely covered,... - 32.347
Beer Batter Snapper With Aioli
using the above ingredients make a batter
for a kilogram of flour u need approximately 660 ml of beer
500 ml of cold water
mix well and season it
saute some garlic in olive oil and let it cool and mix it with mayonaise.
marinate fish with some... - 30.8988
Beer Batter For Deep Fried Fish
In warm bowl, dissolve 1 pkg.of dry yeast in 1/2 cup of warm beer.
Add 1 cup flour sifted with pinch of salt (do not need to sift Wondra flour) and stir.
Add more beer (about 1/2 cup) as needed for "stickyrun" dough.
Cover with cloth and let stand in a warm... - 30.1872
Beer Batter Fish Or Shrimp
Heat vegetable oil (1 1/2 inches) in heavy saucepan or deep fat fryer to 350°F.
Cut fish in serving-size pieces.
Lightly coat fish or shrimp with 3 to 4 Tbs. baking mix.
Mix 1 cup baking mix, the salt, egg and beer until smooth.
Dip fish or shrimp into... - 29.4852
Beer Batter For Fish
Mix together all ingredients except egg white, and set aside for a short time.
(If too watery add more pancake mix).
Just before using add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour, dip in batter, and fry in butter. - 27.1168
Fish Fried In Beer Batter
Fish Fried In Beer Batter is a super delicious fish preparation that I prepare often, especially for my seafood crazy parents. This brilliant Fish Fried In Beer Batter recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 26.8633
Beer Batter Fish
In a medium bowl mix biscuit mix, salt, egg and enough beer to make a medium batter.
Drain fish fillets on paper towel.
Pat dry-Cut into 2-inch cubes or strips.
Dip in batter and drop into hot oil.
Cook 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. - 23.8012
Fish And Beer Batter
Mix together pancake mix, salt, egg yolk, melted butter and beer.
Set aside for a short time, (if too watery, add more pancake mix).
Just before using, add stiffly beaten egg white.
Dredge fish fillets in flour; then dip in batter; fry in butter. - 23.6994
Beer Fish Recipes By Category