- » Beer Extract
Beer Extract Recipes
Beer extract refers to beer made from malt extract and not directly from the grain. It is a more convenient process in comparison to brewing with the grain as it can be made with lesser equipment than brewing with ... More »
Root Beer Cake
The sweet, refreshing flavor of root beer makes this old-fashioned cake a year 'round favorite! - 0
Root Beer Popsicles
A twist on a classic with the layers of frozen root beer and a vanilla custard is like having a root beer float on a stick. - 60.7932
Frirst: Using lukewarm water, dissolve 1/2 tablespoons sugar & yeast; let set for 12-14 hours in a warm place.
Next: To 5 gallons water, add above yeast mix, sugar, and root beer extract; mix well.
Bottle and leave in a warm place for 48 hours.
Store in a... - 31.6131
In a bowl, beat egg yolks, beer, butter and vanilla extract.
In a second bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
Fold into first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In a third bowl, beat egg whites and 2 tbsp (30 mL) icing sugar... - 39.7843
Root Beer Float Gobs
Growing up in an area where people brewed their own root beer (among other things) in their basements and backyards, I was determined that any root beer gob I made would start with a root beer flavor made from scratch. I shopped online and in brew shops for... - 43.2822
Root Beer Cake
Combine all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
Blend at low speed of mixer; beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured 12x8-inch pan.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Store in refrigerator.
For use with Self-Rising... - 32.4419
Dark Caramel Beer Sauce
1) In a saucepan add brown sugar and cornstarch and mix.
2) Gently add beer and cook stirring constantly till thick.
3) Mix butter and vanilla extract and stir until melted.
4) Serve warm. - 30.6741
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
When I was but a wee tot, and my parents still exercised the authority to regulate my intake of sweets, I remember the harshest restrictions were placed upon soda. It was only once a year, on New Year’s Eve that I would be allowed a glass of the bubbly... - 37.491
Beer Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a skillet scald milk and beer.
3) In a bowl beat eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Stir in scalded milk and beer.
5) Add bread to the mixture.
6) Transfer content... - 48.0407
Peanuts And Beer Pie
1) Preheat oven at 450°F
2) Roll out the pastry to cover pie plate.
3) Cut the pastry enough to fold under and make high fluted sides.
4) Prick the bottom and sides with a fork.
5) Place in preheated oven till light golden brown.
6)... - 43.712
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.6793
Biramisu From Portobello At Downtown Disney
This holiday season wow your guests, party hostesses and Bowl Game fans with a stellar dessert that puts a new twist on the classic Tiramisu. It’s Biramisu (think beer) from the creative culinary vault of Chef Tony Mantuano, of Top Chef Masters fame who is... - 43.1026
Brussels Waffles - Gaufres Bruxelloises
1. To make the batter, into a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt.
2. Beat egg with oil and add to bowl.
3. Tip in the beer and stir lightly, just until blended to make a slightly thick and lumpy batter.
4. Lightly stir the lemon peel, juice and... - 42.7288
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 38.7435
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 47.7562
This is a very simple recipe for a vanilla milkshake. I just love this drink. All you need i sto blend some stuff. Some even add root beer instead of milk. - 31.9507
Guiness Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Give an extra special touch to these holidays with a delightful Guiness dark chocolate cheesecake. See this super quick recipe that is absolutely easy to make. Surely a great way to pamper your family and friends. This video is definitely a must watch! - 131.701
Classic Nutmeg Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter with vanilla extract and sugars till fluffy.
4) Using mixer at medium speed whisk in eggs and whites one at a time.
5) Add... - 46.7538
Combine all ingredients in a deep bowl.
Beat until smooth.
Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours to rise slightly or, if for breakfast, store unrisen in refrigerator overnight and use without further rising.
Spread batter on waffle iron; use only a small... - 43.5843
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.2893
Chicken Tocino - Filipino Cooking
Today I'm gonna show you how to cook my version of Chicken Tocino. Tocino is bacon in Spanish and is traditionally made with cured pork belly. In the Philippines, it's made with either pork or chicken. Old school practice for tocino uses sugar, salt and... - 101.966
Coarsely dice the bacon and saute it in a large skillet until crisp and brown.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add the onions to the skillet and cook them in the rendered bacon fat until tender, about 20 minutes.
Uncover the skillet, raise the... - 42.0984
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Beer Extract Recipes By Category