- » Beer Cheddar Muffin
Beer Cheddar Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer cheddar muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer cheddar muffin recipes.
Cheddar Beer Muffins
Cheddar beer muffins recipe is a really unque and exciting muffin recipe that uses cheddar cheese along with beer. This muffin has a unique tingly taste that has to be tried and tasted! - 39.3868
Chicken And Cheddar Rarebit
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in butter over medium heat, turning, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Stir flour into pan drippings, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add mustard and cook 1... - 33.1528
In 1-quart nonstick saucepan combine cheese with flour; gradually stir in beer.
Add margarine and seasonings and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth and thick.
Place each muffin half in a shallow individual... - 29.4601
Combine the beer, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, curry powder and cayenne pepper in a skillet or chafing dish.
Cook over low heat until the ingredients are well mixed and hot.
Add the cheese and stir until melted.
Serve at once on hot buttered toast or... - 25.974
Cider Welsh Rarebit
1. Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until melted. Stir in flour and seasonings, blending to make a smooth paste. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 34.4985
Spiced Welsh Rarebit
1. Place butter in a 1 1/2 -quart glass casserole. Microwave at Time Cook
for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted. Stir in flour and seasonings, blending to make a smooth paste. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10)... - 32.8025
Take a heavy casserole, combine cheese, mustard and cornstarch in it and blend on medium flame.
Allow the ingredients to boil by stirring till the cheese melts.
Serve the cheese sauce on English muffins topped with poached egg. - 33.8007
Beery Welsh Rarebit
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss cheese with flour.
In 4-cup glass measure, heat beer 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Gradually add 1/2 cheese, Worcestershire and mustard, stirring until smooth.
Heat 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8092
1) In a slow cooker, add the beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; cook covered on HIGH for about 1-2 hrs or until boiling.
2) Add the cheese, stir continuously, until melted; cook uncovered on HIGH for about 20-30 min. ... - 36.9561
Welsh Rabbit With Tomato
In a saucepan combine the butter and the flour and cook the roux over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Whisk in the beer and the tomatoes and boil the mixture, whisking, for 3 minutes.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, stir in the Cheddar, the mustard, the... - 32.4373
Slow Cooked Welsh Rarebit
In slow-cooking pot, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours or until mixture boils.
Add cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until all cheese has melted.
Heat on high for 20 to 30... - 33.9093
Welsh Rabbit And Tomatoes
Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, mustard, and cayenne in 2-quart microproof casserole and mix well.
Cook on 50, 8 minutes, stirring once, just until cheese melts.
Stir a little cheese mixture into beaten eggs.
Slowly stir eggs... - 42.1613
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.5826
Mushroom Cheese Rarebit
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add enough milk to mushroom liquid to equal 1 cup. Gradually stir into flour... - 31.2965
1. In a large 1-quart nonstick saucepan, combine the cheese and the flour
2. Set the English muffin aside
3. Mix the rest of ingredients with the pan ingredients.
4. Cook the mixture over low heat while stirring continuously. The cheese should melt and... - 41.5566
1. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper, sugar, and breadcrumbs. Broil until tender and heated through, about 10 minutes. Keep warm while preparing sauce.
2. In the top part of a chafing dish or double boiler place butter to melt. Add prepared mustard, dry... - 39.6073