- » Beer Cheddar
Beer Cheddar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer cheddar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer cheddar recipes.
Cheddar Beer Spread
Looking for an innovative dip to go with the appetizers for your next party?? Search no more; here's a simple and absolutely irresistible Easy Cheese and Beer Dip Recipe. Prepare it for your friends and family and bag a whole lot of compliments. - 125.282
Beer Chicken-cheddar Sandwich
If you are longing for a great-tasting sandwich, then here is probably the best option to try with. Beer marinated chicken breasts are seared on hot skillet along with few choice of veggies. Cheddar slices are melted on top and this whole thing is put inside... - 105.065
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 45.0663
Beer Cheddar Soup
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add beer; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until onion is soft.
Place beer mixture... - 44.0567
Cheddar Beer Omelets
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs with beer, salt, and Tabasco.
2. Use a fork to whisk until blended.
In a 6 or 8-inch skillet, melt about 1 tablespoon butter over moderate heat.
3. Pour in 1/4th egg mixture and allow the egg to coagulate.
4. As... - 40.8423
Cheddar Beer Fondue
1) On the inner surface of the double boiler, apply garlic and melt the butter over a gently simmering water.
2) Toss the cheese and flour together. Then stir rapidly into the butter alongwith the beer and aquavit, if desired until smooth.
3) Spoon the... - 37.7566
Cheddar Beer Muffins
Cheddar beer muffins recipe is a really unque and exciting muffin recipe that uses cheddar cheese along with beer. This muffin has a unique tingly taste that has to be tried and tasted! - 37.2615
Cheddar And Beer Dip
This Beer Cheese Dip is one of the interesting dips that I've ever tasted. An incredible beer cheese combo, it€™s a sauce that proves that the human mind is the only limiting factor for outstanding creativity ! Try this Beer Cheese Dip and let me know if... - 35.85
Spicy Cheddar Beer Dip
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend first 7 ingredients until smooth. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate.
2. To serve, bring spread to room temperature to soften slightly. Serve with crackers and... - 28.1021
Combine cheese, garlic, cayenne, Worcester- shire, mustard, and beer in medium bowl.
Mix until very smooth.
To store: Fill crock, and seal top with melted paraffin.
Keep refrigerated several weeks.
Then serve as a cocktail spread.
Remove from refriger- ator... - 27.5942
Betty's Cheddar Chive Beer Bread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheddar Chive Beer Bread. You may leave out the Cheddar cheese and chives for a simple Beer Bread. - 0