- » Beer Brat
Beer Brat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer brat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer brat recipes.
Brat Dogs And Sweet Krout Steamed In Beer
As a sport enthusiast, you enjoy tailgating and all those foods too. When not tailgating, you must be missing all the temper, here is a video with an interesting recipe of brat dogs and sweet krout steamed in beer. Watch the video and enjoy. - 87.2159
You May Also Like!
Dark Beer Brats
Preheat grill to medium–high.
Place an aluminum foil baking pan on the grill and add the first three ingredients. Just as the mixture begins to boil reduce the heat to low to simmer.
Meanwhile, grill the bratwurst over low–medium heat until cooked... - 21.0743
Brats Cooked In Beer
Sausages shape up interestingly as they are cooked or used in recipes and here is a recipe to cook them. Check out chef Mike cooking Brat Sausages with dark beer and serving them between buns. Makes a great snack or even an entree! - 104.372
Brats With Beer Mustard
1. Using a fork, prick each brat 4 times. Arrange in a shallow dish, pour over beet and allow to marinate for an hour.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard. Add horseradish and beer and allow the mixture to stand for 20 minutes before being... - 40.0919
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil, stir in garlic, and then brown sausages.
2) In a slow cooker, transfer the sausage, pour beer, cover, and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve. - 28.0018
Barbecued Beer Brats With Caramelized Onions And Dill Pickle Onions
Bratwurst or “brats” as they are known in USA are probably one of the most popular and best grilled foods there are! These are starts at any Super Bowl or Tailgate party but definitely all-season favorites. Nothing goes as well with a cold beer than brats... - 96.6917
Pizza Beer Brats Stuffed In Roast Beef
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia prepare another tasty treat using their world famous Mamma Mia Pizza Beer as an ingredient and a tasty beverage to boot! Ronny North provides the music - 96.606
Beer Steamed Brats And Kielbasa
1. Place seasoned cast iron pan on smoker and pour coconut oil in it. Drop sausage and kielbasa.
2. Add brown sugar and sauerkraut. Move the pan to indirect flame and pour beer in it. Cover smoker and let it cook for 15 minutes.
3. Turn the pan and... - 0
Bratwurst Beer Burger
All you people who love mixing your food with alcohol, well you definitely have to check out this video of the delicious and unique Bratwurst Beer Burger. A very easy and simple dish to prepare, also very unique. Everyone should definitely try out the... - 79.194
Beer Brat Recipes By Category