- » Beer Boiled Knockwurst
Beer Boiled Knockwurst Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer boiled knockwurst recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer boiled knockwurst recipes.
Knockwurst In Beer
1. Simmer the knockwurst in the beer very slowly fifteen minutes. Remove to a heated shallow baking dish.
2. Reduce the beer to one-third cup, by rapid boiling, and stir in the vinegar and sugar. Pour over the knockwurst and broil briefly, turning to brown on... - 21.623
Cabbage Soup With Knockwurst
1) Coarsely shred the cabbage and keep it aside.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions. Slowly sauté for about 5 minutes.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
4) To the onions, add the cabbage, potatoes and... - 45.1544
1) Combine the water, vinegar, salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, red pepper and garlic together.
2) Allow to boil or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
3) Cut the knackwurst on an angle into 1/4 inch... - 41.9934
Sausage In Beer
1) In a saucepan add beer, onion, carrot, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
2) Boil and cook covered simmering for 15 minutes on reduced heat.
3) Put sausage and cover simmering for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Place sausages inside the buns.... - 36.6684
Choucroute A L Alsacienne
1. Soak sauerkraut 5 minutes in a large pan of cold water; change the water twice; drain well.
2. Remove casing from pork shoulder. Brown in a 12-cup flameproof, baking dish. Remove from dish. Saute carrot and onion until soft in pan drippings. Stir in... - 36.4193