- » Beer Battered Bread
Beer Battered Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beer battered bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beer battered bread recipes.
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter
Fried Dill Pickles In Beer Batter is an amazingly easy to prepare fried recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 38.9611
Beer Batter Fried Chicken
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, beer, salt, and pepper until smooth. In a deep 12-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch of oil to 375Â°F., or until a cube of bread fries golden in about 30 seconds.
2. Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, into batter to coat... - 22.6063
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 119.782
Breaded Broccoli Fritters With Tartar Sauce
– Preheat deep-fryer to ,400 °F (205 °C).
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook broccoli for 4 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix batter ingredients together (except egg white) with a... - 30.788
European Sour Bread
In a pan over medium heat, heat beer to steaming.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in 1/2 cup of the cornmeal, the butter, salt, and molasses; set aside to cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine water, yeast, and sugar; let stand until... - 29.0406
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 34.329
Quick Onion Beer Bread
Quick Onion Beer Bread proves that beer can do magics! Though requires a bit of patience and the knack for adding the exact measure of ingredients, the final Quick Onion Beer Bread will sure make your proud. Give this Quick Onion Beer Bread a try this weekend. - 43.2243
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 133.4
Beer Bread With Rosemary
Beer bread with rosemary is a new invention of mine. Flavored with rosemary, the dough batter of self rising flour is moistened with beer and brushed with olive oil before baking. This beer bread is unlike anything you have tried before! - 36.3813
Jiffy Beer Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a dry mixing bowl, sift the flour
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Tip in beer into the dry... - 35.4914
Shiner Bock Beer Bread
If you’re looking for a simple Beer Bread recipe, then look no further. Nothing could be easier and taste better than this simple, 3 ingredient beer bread. - 0
Hot Beer Bread
Mix all ingredients.
Pour batter into buttered loafpan.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
Brush top with melted butter, if desired. - 19.626
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a loaf pan of 8x5-inches.
3) With a strip of wax paper, line the pan and butter the paper as well.
4) In a mixer or food processor bowl, put the sugar, salt and flour.
5) Beat or... - 36.7149
Whole Wheat Beer Bread
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cereal, cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, oregano and parsley.
In small mixing bowl,... - 50.2376
Honey Beer Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make Honey Beer Bread. This would be good to serve with any meal. - 106.925
Combine first 7 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Add beer and egg substitute, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes... - 34.8998
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 47.2639
Wisconsin Beer Bread With Fennel Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl, add flour, beer, fennel seeds and sugar and beat till mixture blend thoroughly.
3. Take a 5 X 9 X 3 inch loaf pan, grease with oil, transfer the batter, top with celery... - 32.2195
Caraway Rye Round
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart round casserole and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3) Take a food processor jar and place rye flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, caraway seeds, oil, yeast and salt in it. Blend for about 5... - 42.8679
Fish tacos are always popular, but have you ever thought what your family will feel when you will serve them the best fish tacos in New York. In this video Chef Patrico shares his secret of the easiest and the best fish tacos in New York. Watch it and... - 105.048
Fish And Chips
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add egg whites, beer and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
2. Cook oven fries according to packet directions.
3. Heat 5 cm / 2 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat... - 29.007
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 42.0283
Filet O' Tofu
Vegan Cooking. The Sexy Vegan recreates a classic. - 100.207
1. If the catfish is as fillets, cut them to small bite size pieces.
2. Chop the onions.
3. In a bowl, take egg whites, beer, buttermilk and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
4. In a wide mouthed shallow dish, put the flour and mix... - 97.1012