- » Beefy Mushroom Skillet
Beefy Mushroom Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Beefy Mushroom Skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Beefy Mushroom Skillet recipes.
Beefy Pizza Subs
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, basil and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in beef and pizza sauce; cook until heated through. Remove from... - 30.4191
Beef Patties Dijonaise
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef with chervil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape beef mixture into four 4-inch round patties.
2. Over high heat, heat 10-inch skillet until hot. Add patties and cook until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes for... - 29.0328
In skillet, brown beef in shortening with potatoes and celery; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir often. - 31.2551
Tomato Salisbury Steak
Combine egg, bread crumbs, tomato juice and onions; add ground beef.
Shape into oblong patties, brown in skillet.
Add gravy mix and water, stirring until smooth.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 28.0856
Sweet N Spicy Onion Topping
1)In a skillet cook onions in melted butter till translucent and tender. This should take about 30min.
2) Further, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and cook till the water is absorbed and a nice saucy topping is achieved. ... - 31.3639
In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. - 22.7737
Chicken roma is a fresh and savory chicken reicpe prepared with wine. Skillet cooked with tomatoes and fresh ripe olives, the chicken roma is flavored with garlic and onion soup mix. Simmered to doneness, the chicken roma goes well when served with noodles. - 35.1127
Oriental Pepper Steak
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the beef to brown. When cooked through drain the extra oil
2. Add the onion soup mix and blend it with 1-1/2 cup water. Bring this to the boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes till thick
3. Add the green... - 41.9775
Quick N' Easy Tacos
1. In a medium skillet, tip in the beef and sautÃ© till done. Drain the fat and set aside
2. Add the tomatoes, green pepper and the onion soup mix.
3. Blend this mixture with the reserved liquid and chili powder and the hot pepper sauce. Simmer for... - 33.9681
Quick N Easy Tacos
In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, onion recipe soup mix, chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. - 27.3518
Pork Steaks With Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix the onion soup mix and water together.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Add steaks and let them to brown. ... - 44.1474
Pork Steaks With Peppers
Pork steaks with peppers is a vegetable and pork recipe. Spiced with garlic and flavored with thyme, the pork steaks are skillet cooked with onion soup mix. Simmered to a finish, the tomatoes and peppers in it give it a fresh and lovely taste. - 36.9158
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125
Supper Time Favorite Filet Mignon With Horseradish Brown Gravy
Charm your guests with this classic filet mignon dish. Add some horseradish brown gravy to the dish and voila! you have a gourmet treat ready to devour. To top it all, the recipe is so simple and the dish to elegant and inviting that you wouldn't think twice... - 102.674