- » Beef With White Sauce
Beef With White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef with white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef with white sauce recipes.
White Sauce With Beef Tongue
Scrub tongue under running water.
Soak in cold water for at least 2 hours.
Place in a deep pan, cover with fresh, cold water and add onion, carrots, top of stalk celery, bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for... - 37.6066
Beef In White Sauce With Biscuits
There are many ways to prepare beef and if you looking for one, watch this video. The chef makes chip beef biscuits for dinner. She shares her style and uses her ingredients but encourages you to be more creative and use own combinations. - 111.372
Swedish Meatballs With White Sauce
Mix together all ingredients except Crisco; form into small balls.
Brown well on all sides in Crisco.
Drain on paper towels.
Drop balls in White Sauce; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
If onion flavor is desired, cook a small onion in oil before browning... - 32.8753
Cannelloni In White Sauce
1. To make the filling, heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and fry until softened. Add the beef and fry until it is browned. Remove from the heat. Pour off the excess fat from the pan, then mix in the remaining filling ingredients.
2.... - 32.7828
German Tongue With French Sauce
Place the tongue in a large kettle, add the pickling spices, beer and enough water to cover.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
When about done, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Put the chopped onion in bottom of the pot, then add the... - 42.1381
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Boiled Beef With Plum Sauce
Boiled Beef With Plum Sauce is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Boiled Beef... - 47.6367
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce is quite delicious! I would suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce and enjoy the rich taste. Here€™s our Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce recipe. Check out and let me... - 41.4911
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 32.5587
Beef Burgers In Red Wine Sauce
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the onion, minced beef, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into burgers.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized pan and fry the burgers for 7 minutes until brown,... - 36.0849
Beef In Gumbo Sauce
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the beef scallops evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 2... - 43.5704
Fillet Of Beef With Bearnaise Sauce
In a skillet saute the fillet in the four tablespoons butter until browned.
Transfer to a roasting pan and bake at 350 degree for twenty minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, heat the two tablespoons butter and saute the onion until... - 40.5836
Boiled Beef Brisket With Green Sauce
Place the brisket in a tight-fitting pot, and add the salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, yellow onion, carrots, celery, and parsley.
Cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Turn down to a simmer, and cook for 2 1/2 hours, covered, or until the meat is tender.
To... - 42.3639
Beef With Chunky Tomato Sauce
With a knife or in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, chop both fresh and dried tomatoes until tomatoes turn into a rough-textured sauce.
Add vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sugar, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; adjust flavors to taste.
Set... - 37.4877
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.5779
Beef With Black Bean Sauce
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices 2 inches long.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch and the egg white in medium bowl; beat lightly.
Add beef; stir to coat well.
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine 1/3 cup of the... - 43.4386
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Meatballs With Creamy Dill Sauce
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the beef, milk, egg 1 white, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the dill, the mustard, and salt.
Using your hands, shape the mixture into 24 meatballs about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
2 Dredge the meatballs in the flour, shaking... - 35.5509
Beef Marrow Sauce
In a double saucepan fry the chopped shallots in butter till golden.
Add the white wine, and reduce the liquid by half by rapid boiling.
Away from the heat stir in the gravy or meat jelly, the mashed beef marrow, chopped parsley and Cayenne pepper.
Re-heat... - 27.9783
Beef Or Calf Liver In Wine Sauce
In 9- or 10-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add liver and cook, turning once, until slices are firm, 5 to 7 minutes; add wine and thyme and cook for 2 minutes longer.
On each of 2... - 27.4832
Elegant Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
To clarify butter, in 1-quart saucepan over low heat melt 3/4 cup butter until white solids separate from fat (10 to 13 minutes).
Remove from heat; skim off foam.
Cool to lukewarm; set aside.
In heavy 1-quart saucepan combine 1/4 cup vinegar, wine, green... - 43.3372
Barbecued Beef Brisket With Sauce
Combine seasoning salt, pepper, and paprika, rub into brisket.
Place brisket in a shallow container.
Combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaves; pour marinade mixture over brisket.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, turning brisket... - 38.5993
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Cover and chill.
2. Trim fat from tenderloin. Sprinkle lemon-pepper seasoning over tenderloin; place on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if desired.... - 28.4341
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef. Season generously with salt. Let stand 15 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle. Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 29.2887
Beef In Red Wine Sauce
1. In a large frying pan heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© lightly. Drain out onion from pan.
3. Mix beef cubes and sautÃ© till brown.
4. Sprinkle flour over it and toss.
5. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Add wine, bouillon, garlic, tomato paste,... - 45.2369
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Chipped Beef and Green Beans in Cheese Sauce - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful... - 44.0367
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
1. Pre-heat an OTG or oven to 325° F.
2. Finely slice the beef and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 mintues.
3. Drain the beef and dry it on the absorbent paper.
4. Take a skillet and soften the butter until it becomes lightly... - 46.2922
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.5581
Prime Ribs Of Beef With Horse Radish And Mustard Sauce
Cut the garlic cloves into 3-4 slivers.
Poke the slivers into various nooks in the roast.
Combine the butter, mustard, and pepper.
Smear this paste over the meat.
Place the meat on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Let it stand at least one hour at room... - 46.9717
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
Beef Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice all the mushrooms.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3. In a large wide mouthed baking pan, place the beef fillets. Pour olive oil generously over it. Season it generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle rosemary.
4. Move the filets... - 130.529
Beef Tongue In Gray Sauce
Put the tongue into a deep pan.
Pour in boiling water to cover it and add the celeriac, parsley root, carrots, leeks, onion, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer the tongue for two to three hours, or until tender.
Let it cool in the cooking liquid... - 44.1429
Beef Fillet With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1 Combine diced beef with soy sauce and five-spice powder and marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan, add one-quarter of the beef and stir-fry 3—4 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining beef. Set aside and keep warm.
2 Bring pineapple juice,... - 34.8962
Gnocchi Casserole In Beef Sauce
If you want some way to serve gnocchi, here is a small video to help you. The video shows gnocchi casserole in beef sauce. You will just love it. If you are a vegetarian go ahead and remove beef and add veggies. Watch the video for all the information. - 119.316
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 96.8013
Vermicelli With Beef Sauce
1. Mince beef finely with knife (do not grind).
2. In large heavy saucepan, heat margarine and oil; add beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until meat loses its pink color, about 8 minutes. Add scallions and cook until softened, 5 minutes.
3.... - 38.2439
Liver In Mushroom Wine Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and brown liver well on both sides.
Sprinkle parsley over top of meat and add mushrooms, including mushroom liquid, lemon juice, and wine.
Cover and cook slowly, turning the liver... - 31.3712
Veal With Tomato Sauce
The Veal With Tomato Sauce is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal With Tomato Sauce recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 46.1159
Fresh Tongue With Mustard And Horseradish Sauce
Fresh beef tongue with mustard and horseradish sauce is quite delicious!
Thin sliced tender tongue in creamy horseradish sauce melts-in-your-mouth with fantastic flavor. I could suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this fresh tongue... - 33.6714
Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce
Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.5037
Veal In Wine Sauce With Prosciutto
Veal In Wine Sauce is a delightful dish that can leave your taste buds addicted to it. I served Veal In Wine Sauce for my husband and he fell in love with it. Try this wonderful Veal In Wine Sauce recipe! - 46.2335
Unsalted Light Brown Sauce
1) Heat the stock, in a saucepan.
2) In another pan, add the shallots and wines and place over fairly high heat, boiling the mixture until reduced by one-third of the original volume.
3) When reduced, add the heated stock and then lower the heat to... - 43.3273
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce is an irresistible dish. Enjoy your Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and don't forget to come back and comment on those. - 42.9307
Meatballs In Caper Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes to soften bread. Add ground chuck, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons capers, and egg. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well. Form into 1-inch meatballs. Dust lightly with flour.
2.... - 31.9333
Meatballs In Dill Sauce
Combine beef, onions, egg and seasonings; shape into small balls.
Dip balls in cracker meal; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Place in 2-quart baking dish.
Blend soup with mushrooms, 2/3 cup sour cream and wine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 38.676
Tongue With Tomato Sauce
1. Clean tongue thoroughly and wash it.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, place tongue and enough water to cover.
3. Boil the tongue for about 3 hours until tender.
4. Preheat the oven to 300° F
5. Drain the boiled tongue... - 45.5351
Veal In Wine Sauce
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Saute onions gently until just limp.
Dredge veal, cut in 1-inchstrips, lightly in flour; brown evenly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add parsley, tarragon and wine, cover and cook gently 4 minutes.
Add lemon juice; mix well.
Test... - 40.9346
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Steak With Stroganoff Sauce
On rack in broiling pan broil steak 6 inches from heat source, turning once, until medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until done to taste.
While steak is broiling, prepare sauce.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine margarine and oil and heat until... - 37.5627
Black Magic Beefsteaks With Balsamic Dried Plum Sauce
1. Season steaks with pepper.Grill, uncovered, over medium (ash-covered) coals 13-15 minutes for medium-rare to medium, turning occasionally.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine dried plums, 1/3 cup beef broth, green onions (white part) and vinegar. Bring to a... - 31.2569
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
Carpaccio With Caper Parsley Sauce
1) Slice the beef paper-thin width.
2) On a serving plate,arrange 2 slices of meat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) In a food processor or blender, puree the vinegar, cornichons, parsley, garlic, anchovies, capers, onion, and... - 44.5919
Microwave Brisket In Horseradish Sauce
1. In a microwave oven, sear the brisket conventionally by brushing oil on both sides on surface unit.
2. Add the seared brisket into the casserole along with bay leaf, onion, water and bouillon.
3. Wrap the casserole using plastic.
4. Dip the... - 44.8466
Broiled Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1) Pre-heat the broiler to suitable heat.
2) MAKING THE SAUCE: In a small saucepan, boil vinegar, wine, shallots, dried tarragon, and salt and pepper till it reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Remove and filter, reserving the liquid, and... - 40.4782
Meatballs In Tangy Sauce
In a bowl soak bread in water, then add the meat, egg, garlic, onion, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Blend well and form into about 30 balls.
In a frying pan, heat the oil, add meatballs, and cook over medium heat until well browned on all sides.
Drain off... - 40.9731
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 95.6179
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) To make the tomato sauce, first heat oil in the saucepan.
2) Add in the garlic and onions. Saute till they become a light golden brown.
3) Add in the tomato puree along with salt, pepper, bayleaf and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5)... - 42.7135
1. Spoon the oil into a large nonreactive saucepan and place over moderate heat. Add the onion, carrot and celery and saute until softened, about 5 minutes, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of water if the vegetables begin to stick to the pan. Add the garlic and... - 34.0759
Meatballs With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs except the oil.
With floured hands, form the mixture into walnut-sized balls.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the meatballs for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked and well browned.
Using a slotted... - 44.0616
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.2826
Grilled Ribs With Maple Barbecue Sauce
Combine all rub ingredients and rub the mixture on all sides of the ribs. Let rest in refrigerator for 4 hours up to overnight.
Preheat grill to hot.
Place ribs on grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side. This will sear the meat to seal-in the... - 36.3998
Meatballs In Sour Sauce
Trust me, this Meatballs In Sour Sauce is "oh so yummy"! I served it last night for my family and I feel like making it again tonight!! You will love it! Try this Meatballs In Sour Sauce recipe! - 45.8945
Demi Glace Sauce
1.Combine sauce espagnole, white stock and glace- de- viande or meat extract.
2.Heat the ingredients on low flame and allow to simmer until reduced to half.
3.Use the sauce as desired. - 25.9223
Calf's Brain In Sauce
1) Take the calf brain and soak in a large tray of cold water. Add in a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice into the water.
2) When the brain whitens a little, transfer it into a pan of salted water.
3) Cook the brain over a low flame for about 15... - 34.8966
Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Crush cornflakes slightly; combine with beef or veal, pork, onion, salt, pepper, milk or meat stock and lemon juice.
Mix well; shape into balls.
Brown meatballs in shortening or drippings; pour off any excess fat.
Arrange meatballs in baking dish; add the... - 37.8104
Roast With Garlic/dill Sauce
1. Add salt, pepper, and ginger on the roast.
2. Take a Dutch oven and add oil in it.
3. Add the roast in the hot oil so that all of its sides turn brown.
4. Add wine in the roast, cover the pan and boil for 1 Â½ hours.
5. Remove the roast and keep... - 44.9011
Eye Of Round Roast With Onion Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Place roast in a shallow dish.
Combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour mixture over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.064
Party Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Combine minced onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons water; let stand 10 minutes to soften.
In a medium size bowl, combine beef, mushrooms, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, caraway seeds, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, egg white, 2 tablespoons milk, 2... - 41.5154
Sour Pickle Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
2) Let the foam subsides then add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes or until onions are lightly colored.
3) Add the flour and stir constantly to light browned.
4) Add the stock, sugar, vinegar, and... - 41.5902
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 99.4292
Tournedos With Madeira Sauce
Mix together the Espagnole Sauce and stock, place in a small pan, bring to the boil, then boil rapidly until reduced by half.
Adjust the seasoning, then add the Madeira and redcurrant jelly.
Simmer gently until smooth, then keep warm.
Cut out four 3 in/7.5 cm... - 40.825
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Spaghetti Sauce Bolognese; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.2018
Meatballs In Piquant Onion Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, take beef, breadcrumbs, egg, seasoning and marjoram. Combine well.
2) Dash a board with flour and shift the mixture to the board. Divide and make into 16 balls.
3) Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the meatballs. Turn them and... - 45.4362
Bob Lyon's Cajun Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the spices and beet in a large stockpot.
2) Keep the mixture aside.
3) Fry the onion and bacon till the bacon is crisp and the onion has turned golden.
4) Drain off all the bacon fat.
5) To the stock-pot, add the bacon bits.
6) Add... - 43.8834
Classic Bolognese Sauce
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the bacon and remove.
2) In the same pan, lightly brown the chicken livers in bacon fat.
3) Take the liver out of the pan.
4) Chop the liver and bacon.
5) In a slow cooker, place the chopped bacon and... - 43.482
Bolognese Sauce For Two
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and butter and saute the pancetta or bacon and onion for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2) Mix in the minced beef and stir 5 minutes more, to break up any lumps, until it is lightly browned.
3) Stir in the garlic, celery, carrot... - 41.1407
Pastitsio Thick Cream Sauce
Brown chopped onions and meat in butter.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, and seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Cool and stir in part of bread crumbs and the egg whites, unbeaten.
Cook macaroni according to directions on package and drain.
Sprinkle... - 43.5612
Meat Sauce Lasagne
Prepare Meat Sauce.
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add lasagne noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm,... - 47.4989
Cote Du Boeuf With Bernaise Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
To make Cote Du Boeuf :
2. In a pan heat oil and sauté ribeye steak until browned on both sides.
3. In the same pan melt butter and sizzle thyme sprigs and garlic.
4. Roast in the oven at 400... - 105.868
Grilled Tenderloin With Béarnaise Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, wine, shallots, tarragon and salt to a boil, then
simmer over a low heat to reduce the liquid by half. Allow to cool until lukewarm.
3) On the top of a double... - 45.9238
Texas Hots (west Ny Style Hot Dog With A Greek Style Sauce)
Here is my second video in my hot dog series, and a video requested from a subscriber that watched my first video in this series. This is a hot dog that appears to be very popular around the west New York state area, and after researching this dog, I see... - 0
Norwegian Meatballs With Gjetost Sauce
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg with flour.
Lightly mix in veal and 1/2 cup of the broth until well combined.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place slightly apart in a greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven until well browned (about 15... - 41.2426
Danish Meatballs With Caper Sauce
Drain the soaked hard roll, and squeeze out the water.
Blend with the remaining meatball ingredients.
Mold the mixture into 10 meatballs.
Bring all the broth ingredients to a heavy simmer, add the meatballs, and simmer them, covered, for 20... - 44.5991
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Prime Rib With Blue Cheese Sauce And Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season the prime rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a roasting pan, place the seasoned meat and sear in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cooking for... - 47.7888
The Campbell Family's Texas Sop
1) In a large stockpot, combine togther all the ingredients.
2) Cook the mixture over low heat, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
3) Take the soup bone out.
4) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for another 30 minutes.
5) Allow the sauce to... - 38.7286
Beef With White Sauce Recipes By Category
Beef With White Sauce Dish: