- » Beef With Pineapple Green Bell Pepper
Beef With Pineapple Green Bell Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef with pineapple green bell pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef with pineapple green bell pepper recipes.
Does the combination of pineapple and beef sound a little weird to you, then you should certainly take a look at this beef recipe with a great twist. The lady chef has provided some easy instructions to make a scrumptious beef combined with the flavors of... - 105.399
Marinated Flank Steak With Honey Pineapple Sauce
1 For the marinated steak: In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add the first 9 ingredients and mix well.
2 Add the steak, cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
3 Remove meat from the marinade and place on... - 45.1325
Three Pepper Meatball Stew
1. In large bowl add ground beef, onion, oat bran, salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and egg.
2. With a spoon blend the ingredients well.
3. Shape about one tablespoon mixture into a ball.
4. In Dutch oven or large skillet heat oil and brown... - 47.3622
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
In small bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Place beef in plastic bag.
Add 1/2 of marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Reserve remaining marinade.
Remove beef from... - 39.1535
Polynesian Beef Kebabs
These Polynesian Beef Kebabs are a rage with my family. Try these beef, pineapple, peppers and cherry tomato kebabs with irresistible sweet sour sauce poured over. Feel free to share your opinion about these Polynesian Beef Kebabs. - 38.5801
Skewered Beef & Corn
Skewered Beef & Corn has a scorching taste. The beef and pineapple gives the Skewered Beef & Corn a bracing taste. Skewered Beef & Corn is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 42.8717
Island Beef is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Island Beef is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 35.3547
Curried Beef Pitas
Soak 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice and curry powder; set aside.
Alternately thread beef strips, pepper, onions and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
Place skewers... - 44.9264
Polynesian Beef Kabobs
1. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag,-seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove beef cubes from bag, reserving marinade.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3.... - 35.6664
Skewered Beef & Corn
Cut meat across the grain into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick; if desired, apply tenderizer according to package directions.
Then cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
Pour marinade over meat; stir to coat.
Cover and chill at least 6... - 39.3976
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Toss beef cubes and soy sauce. Alternate beef cubes, pineapple and vegetables on each of eighteen 8-inch wooden skewers.
2. Mix honey, mustard and cloves in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on... - 26.3548
In a bowl, sprinkle garlic powder, ginger and black pepper over meat.
Add onion, egg and bread crumbs.
Blend until well mixed.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Cook meatballs in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until well browned on all sides.
Set aside and keep... - 42.5912
Sweet And Sour Tortellini
1) Cook the tortellini as per the instructions. Drain it properly.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the oil and rotate the wok to coat side.
4) Add the beef along with garlic. Stir-fry them for about... - 45.8096
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Combine cubed beef with chopped onion, salsa, chili powder, oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper; put in a 6-cup container and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw meat mixture.
Remove meat from marinade.
Cut bell pepper and onion into thick pieces to put... - 31.013