- » Beef With Bitter Melon
Beef With Bitter Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef with bitter melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef with bitter melon recipes.
Beef Ampalaya - Filipino Beef With Bitter Melon
1. In a wok, heat the vegetable oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute it.
3. Throw in the onions and saute everything together.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a while and let them soften.Mash the tomatoes with the spatula.
5. Pour in the fish... - 85.6828
Beef With Bitter Melon
Beef With Bitter Melon is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Beef With Bitter Melon will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 46.7419
Bitter Melon Beef With Black Beans
1. Marinate beef for 2 hours.
2. Split bitter melon in half; discard seeds and spongy center. Cut cross-wise into 1/4" (0.75 cm) slices.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add beef slices stirring for 1 1/2 minutes until redness disappears. Remove and set... - 29.5748
You May Also Like!
Beef Ampalaya With Oyster Sauce
Do you love eating ampalaya but unable to handle its bitterness, then you should certainly try out this beef and ampalaya recipe. Here the lady chef showcase simple ideas to make ampalaya with beef so that the beef neutralizes its bitterness, not only this... - 96.5271
Filipino Ampalaya Con Carne
If you like bitter gourds, then you must be trying this Filipino ampalaya con carne recipe which has your favorite vegetable cooked with beef into a flavorful main dish. Even if the chef is speaking in Filipino, one can make out the direction by correlating... - 100.772
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 106.954