Do It Yourself Beef
- » Beef Tomato Stir Fry
Beef Tomato Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tomato stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tomato stir fry recipes.
Beef And Fresh Tomato Stir Fry
1) In a bowl, place soy sauce, oil, cornstarch and beef, stir well.
2) Cover the bowl and allow to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
3) In another bowl mix together tomato juice, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
4) In a... - 45.6778
Stir Fry Tomato Beef
1. Slice steak diagonally across grain in 1/8-inch thick slices and freeze for about 30 minutes to slice easier.
2. In 2 cup glass measure combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
3. In medium bowl pour over meat and marinate 30 minutes, turning... - 44.2135
Beef And Tomato Stir Fry
Cut beef across the grain into thin strips; cut strips into 2-in (5 cm) lengths.
In bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce; mix until smooth.
Add beef and toss to coat.
In wok or nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add beef and stir-fry for 2... - 37.8595
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Tomato And Beef
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve bouillon granules in water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot... - 46.4002
Stir Fried Beef And Tomatoes
Partially freeze beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Set the sliced beef aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine the water, rice wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and, if desired, sesame oil.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or... - 47.6373
Stir Fried Beef And Tomatoes
1) Using a sharp knife, slice the beef diagonally into 1/4 inch thick strips
1) Combine the soy and the sherry
2) Finely chop the ginger and add to the soy and sherry
3) Chop the onions, finely
4) Mince the garlic well
5) Into a skillet,... - 41.0156
Beef Stuffed Tomatoes With Cauliflower Rice
Thinking of treating your family to a yummy dinner tonight? This video could come really handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Beef Stuffed Tomatoes with Cauliflower Rice. This recipe makes a compelling main dish and is sure to bring a... - 57.5915
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Tomato Beef Fried Rice
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat surface.
Add beef and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add onion and green onions and stir-fry for 2... - 40.3531
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 33.5851
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the... - 31.7246
Beef With Peppers And Tomatoes
Broil steak on a rack about 4 inches from source of heat about 15 minutes, or until rare, turning once.
Cut into thin slices; set aside.
In a nonstick skillet combine green peppers, onion, garlic, broth mix, salt, and pepper; cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.8259
Measure all ingredients except wine into saucepan.
Heat slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, stir in wine. - 25.4853