- » Beef Tomato Sauce
Beef Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tomato sauce recipes.
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Beef Tomato Sauce
You must have tried spaghetti Bolognese. What if we twist its flavors to African? Try this Spaghetti with Tomato and Beef Sauce. It is similar to Bolognese but has a touch of Africa in it. Have a look at this video for the recipe and see if you like it. - 112.501
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 105.681
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 102.223
Spaghetti With Meatball In Tomato Sauce
What form do you like meatballs? Here is a recipe with meatballs in tomato sauce serve with spaghetti to make a wonderful meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 101.594
Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
Want a yummy sauce to complement your spaghetti, lasagna, and ravioli? Chef Bhal Dave whips up a yummy tomato sauce, a la the Italian style, that makes for a perfect accompaniment with any dish. Just get hold of some ripe, red tomatoes and you are all set to... - 66.4658
Spaghetti With Beef And Tomato Sauce
Looking for a great Spaghetti with Beef and Tomato Sauce recipe? Here’s one specially crafted for you. Watch the chef prepare this fabulous dish now. This dish is sure going to win all the hearts across your dining table. - 62.2019
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces... - 46.5496
Savory Beef And Tomato Sauce For Pasta
1. In a heavy skillet, add oil and heat it
2. Add onions and garlic and saute over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally
3. Add the beef, break it up with a fork and saute it for about ten minutes till just pink
4. Add in the spices - the... - 46.5484
Microwaved Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
1. In a medium (2-quart or 8 cup) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion, pepper and garlic
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.312
Veal With Tomato Sauce
The Veal With Tomato Sauce is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal With Tomato Sauce recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 46.1159
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 45.8889
Beef Stroganoff With Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
1. In a 4-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Coat beef with flour, then with melted butter or margarine.
3. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir.
4. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add bouillon, onion, mushrooms, tomato... - 45.6494
Tongue With Tomato Sauce
1. Clean tongue thoroughly and wash it.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, place tongue and enough water to cover.
3. Boil the tongue for about 3 hours until tender.
4. Preheat the oven to 300° F
5. Drain the boiled tongue... - 45.5351
Italian Meat Balls And Tomato Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the beef, breadcrumbs, onions, herbs, tomato puree, Worcester sauce, egg and seasoning together.
2) Shape the mixture into 18-20 balls.
3) On glass pan, place the balls and microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn over and microwave for... - 45.0463
Sausage And Beef Pasta Sauce
1) In a large heavy pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add in the pork chops and saute till it browns well.
2) Add in the tomato sauce, water, garlic and salt. Let the mixture come to a simmer.
3) In a skillet, drop in the sausages. Prick the... - 44.8446
Beef And Tomato Cakes With Onion Sauce
Mix the beef, salt and pepper, lemon rind, horseradish and tomato puree together.
Beat well until smooth.
Divide into 6 portions; shape each into a flat cake; roll in flour.
Fry gently in butter for 15 min.
Place onions and milk in a pan, bring to the boil,... - 44.799
Sloppy Joes With Tomato Sauce
Crumble ground beef in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Crumble into smaller pieces.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is cooked.
Stir twice during cooking.
Drain off meat... - 44.249
Beef Tips In Tomato Chile Sauce
Heat oil in skillet, add beef, brown and cook to about medium-rare.
Remove from skillet and add the onion, chilies, broth and tomato-chile sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Return meat to skillet, heat and serve.
Sauce: Place the tomatoes, chilies, onion and garlic... - 44.2428
Stuffed Shells With Beef And Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and set aside.
Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
Over medium heat place skillet; add ground chuck, onion and garlic.
Cook until brown and... - 43.534
Swiss Steak With Tomato Sauce
1. Using a kitchen scissors trim fat from steak.
2. Use a mallet or a meat hammer to pound steak into 1/4-in. thickness.
3. Cut into individual serving size portions.
4. In zip lock bag, mix flour and seasonings.
5. Add steak pieces to flour... - 43.1969
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce is an irresistible dish. Enjoy your Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and don't forget to come back and comment on those. - 42.9307
Round Steak With Tomato Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in water, tomato paste, and bouillon granules; set aside.
Spray a cold large skillet with... - 42.779
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) To make the tomato sauce, first heat oil in the saucepan.
2) Add in the garlic and onions. Saute till they become a light golden brown.
3) Add in the tomato puree along with salt, pepper, bayleaf and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5)... - 42.7135
Beef Tongue With Tomato Sauce
Wash tongue and put into a 4-quart kettle.
Add water to cover, salt, bay leaves, celery, onion, and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour per pound, or until tongue is tender.
Place tongue on a platter.
When cool enough to handle, remove skin; cut away... - 42.4204
Tomato Sauce For Spaghetti
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter and sauté all the vegetables until softened for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Allow the vegetable mixture to boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered for 2 to 3 hours until sauce... - 42.3764
Sirloin Steak In A Tomato And Caper Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat it.
2) Now, pour in the olive oil. Add the steaks and fry both the sides until they turn golden brown. Remove only the steaks from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3) Put in the garlic, capers, anchovies and half... - 42.3719
Spaghetti With Tomato Meat Sauce
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, beef and salt.
Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is well browned.
Add remaining ingredients, including mushroom liquid, except spaghetti.
Simmer 2 hours, stirring... - 41.7058
Steak With Tomato Sauce
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine beef, salt and little quantity flour. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Sprinkle remaining flour on to meat and tenderize using a meat tenderizer/ mallet or anything... - 40.7914
London Broil With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler for cooking.
2. Arrange the meat in a broiler pan and place under broiler, such that it stays 2 inches away from heat and broil it for 5 minutes on each side.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onions until... - 40.5145
Zesty Beef And Tomato Sauce
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook beef, breaking up pieces, for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
Using slotted spoon, remove beef and set aside.
Pour off fat.
In same skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion... - 40.1207
Tortellini In Tomato Sauce
Put the meat in a saucepan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to break up the meat.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, bring it to the boil and lower the heat.
Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile cook the... - 40.0363
Mostaccioli With Rich Tomato Beef Sauce
Saute onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic in oil in heavy saucepan.
Add beef and continue cooking until meat begins to brown, Add remaining ingredients except mostaccioli.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat and simmer slowly about 1 hour.
Cook... - 40.0058
Tomato Meat Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a saucepot.
Add onion and cook until lightly browned.
Put the meat into saucepot and brown on all sides.
Stir in tomatoes and salt.
Add bay leaf.
Cover; simmer about 2 1/2 hours.
Mix tomato paste into sauce.
Simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 39.0355
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 38.8161
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Combine beef, lemon juice, bacon, and vinegar.
Mix well; mix together red pepper, garlic, thyme, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add to meat.
Mix soak bread in milk.
Mix with meat shape into 1 1/4-iach balls.
Dredge with flour, brown in fat on all sides... - 38.6164
Spaghetti Beef And Tomato Sauce
Chop onions, celery, parsley and cloves thoroughly; in large iron pot, brown mixture in small amount of oil.
In smaller pot, brown sausage and ground beef; add to vegetable mixture.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, thyme, poultry seasoning, paprika, bay... - 37.9289
Beef With Chunky Tomato Sauce
With a knife or in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, chop both fresh and dried tomatoes until tomatoes turn into a rough-textured sauce.
Add vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sugar, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; adjust flavors to taste.
Set... - 37.4877
Ground Beef Patties In Sour Cream Tomato Sauce
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion and salt.
Now shape into four patties.
Brown well on both sides in butter; remove from pan.
Add flour to butter in pan.
Blend well gradually add tomatoes and sour cream;... - 37.3388
Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce
Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Veal Scallops With Tomato Sauce; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.5037
Classic Tomato Sauce With Meatballs
1. Mix the beef with the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl, just until blended. Shape the beef mixture into small meatballs, about 1 inch in diameter.
2. Heat the oil in a large kettle or... - 36.1551
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 36.0527
Beef In Tomato Ginger Sauce
Trim the beef of any fat and cut in thin strips.
Blend 1 tsp (5 ml) of oil with the soya, sherry, garlic and ginger and pour over the beef.
Marinate 2 hours.
Slice the mushrooms.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Quickly fry the beef, undrained, with the... - 35.84
Beef Rolls With Tomato Sauce
Between 2 sheets of wax paper with a meat mallet or cleaver pound steaks 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 6 portions.
In a bowl combine bread crumbs, raisins, pignoli, parsley, egg and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Spoon equal amounts of the bread crumb mixture into... - 35.7726
Tomato & Beef Sauce
Add garlic and 1 tablespoon butter to fat left in skillet.
Blend in 4 more tablespoons butter, the tomato paste, beef concentrate, and stock.
Add bitters here, if desired.
Stir mixture over low heat until it thickens, then pour sauce into a lighted chafing... - 35.5529
Rich Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
Crumble ground beef into plastic colander.
Place in a 3 quart (3 L) micro-proof casserole, add onion, and cook on HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook on 70% power for 9-10 minutes or until sauce... - 34.7097
Barbecued Spareribs With Tomato Honey Sauce
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Add cider vinegar, increase heat to high and cook 3 minutes.
Mix in tomato paste, honey, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock. Cook 12 minutes over medium... - 34.6649
Beef Strips In Tomato Sauce
Prepare noodles, rice or toast points conventionally while microwaving beef.
In 2-qt casserole, toss together meat, flour and soup mix.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 15 to 20 minutes,... - 34.1449
Italian Tomato Meat Sauce
1. Combine onion, garlic and oil in a 2-quart oven-proof glass mixing bowl/pitcher. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 5 minutes at HIGH, or until onion is soft; stir once.
2. Add meat and mix well. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 5... - 34.032
Italian Beef In Tomato Sauce
Trim fat from meat; place in roasting pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.
Spoon off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; bake 2 hours more or until tender.
Thicken sauce if desired. - 32.9614
Bacon Tomato Sauce
Cook the bacon in a large saucepan or Dutch oven for about 2 minutes.
Add the onions, celery and carrots and cook until onions are tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients and 2 cups water and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally and adding water, if... - 32.9225
Tomato Meat Sauce
1 In a large saucepan over moderately low heat, combine the garlic, onions, and beef, breaking up the beef with a spoon.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 32.7323
Cubed Steaks With Fresh Tomato Sauce
These Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato sauce tastes incredible. Try this deliciously herbed and sauced steaks for your next meal with rice and pasta. Tell me if you like these Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato . - 32.713
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Finely chop onion, combine with remaining ingredients, mix well.
Shape mixture into balls approximately the size of an egg.
Fry in hot oil until evenly browned.
Remove from pan, drain well, place in prepared sauce, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer,... - 32.6262
Add the onion and garlic to hot oil in a large deep skillet and cook until onion is soft.
Add the ground meat, separate it into small pieces, and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, and a mixture of salt, pepper, and... - 32.2935
Boiled Beef In Onion And Tomato Sauce
Brown the peeled and sliced onions lightly in a pan with the dripping or the fat from your pot-au-feu, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon so that they colour without getting burnt.
Sprinkle the flour over them, and let that brown too, moistening with the... - 31.8334
Tomato Sauce With Beef
1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and saute the carrot for 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook over high heat for 3 minutes. Add the meat, and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes until the red color disappears
2. Add the wine, sugar, pureed... - 31.2752
Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce
Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce has an unbelievable taste. The beef and rice gives the Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce a sole taste. Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.1026
Meatballs And Tomato Sauce
Combine ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, oats, cheese and liquid smoke.
Form into 18 small meatballs.
Combine tomatoes (if whole, break up) with remaining ingredients; mix well. - 31.0948
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Combine ground beef, onion, egg and salt in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 18 (1-inch) meatballs. Place in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 8 minutes. Drain drippings. Combine remaining... - 29.6539
Beef Tomato Sauce Recipes By Category