- » Beef Tip Rice Cabbage
Beef Tip Rice Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tip rice cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tip rice cabbage recipes.
Easy Beef Stew With Cabbage
1. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil and cook onion in it for 5 minutes or until caramelized.
2. In slow cooker, add meat, cabbage, caramelized onion, lemon zest, garam masala, chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, and... - 107.66
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cut core from cabbage.
Holding cabbage under cold running water, carefully remove leaves one at a time, letting water help you separate them without tearing (you will need about 15 leaves).
Immerse 4 cabbage leaves at a time into the boiling salted water just... - 44.7695
Lamb-stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cut out core from head of cabbage and discard outer leaves.
Holding cabbage under running cold water, carefully remove leaves one at a time, letting the water help you separate them without tearing.
You will need about 12 to 14 leaves, depending on size (save... - 41.5714
Korean Food: Cabbage And Perilla Rolls
Ssambap is a type of rice dish where you wrap cooked rice with some kind of ingredients (usually vegetables). Today I will show you 2 different kinds of Ssambap. One uses Napa cabbage, which is seasoned with soybean paste, and the other uses seasoned Perilla... - 0
Rice With Meat - Ceebou Yapp - Senegalese Cuisine
African Rice With Meat And Vegetables is indeed a hearty African meal. It has some fine spices that add some beautiful flavors to it. You can make it at home with this video as your able guide. Bon Appétit! - 115.461
1) Remove all the ecxess fat from the steak. Slice the beef into thin strip. If the steak is too hard to slice, freeze for 1 hour prior to slicing.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the strips of steak and saute for about 3 minutes until... - 45.0244
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
Korean Food: Fried Beef And Garlic Chive Salad
This is a delicious way of eating beef and vegetables. Fried beef that is covered with a secret ingredient, sweet rice flour, along with a garlic chive salad and savory sweet and sour dressing tastes very good. I made a batch of the beef, as called out in... - 0
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 114.856
How To Make Shabu Shabu / Korean Style Beef & Mushroom Hot Pot
Why not make your dinner a little more fun? Shabu Shabu is a great food to make the dinner more interactive.
It's also very nutritious. You can enjoy meat, lots of vegetables, noodles and rice in one go. No need to fight for what to put in the dish as... - 0
Kare Kare Part 1 –introduction
Take a look at this video series to learn kare kare which is essentially a Filipino version of beef stew combined with some excellent flavors and thickened in peanut sauce. The chef has divided the entire preparation in 3 parts – In this part he gives some... - 80.3884
Kare Kare Part 2 – Sautéing
This is part 2 of the kare kare recipe video series. The chef here provides step by step instructions to sauté eggplant for the final dish and also talks about some quick pointers to remember while making the stew. Seems to be a nice recipe watch part 3 to... - 82.0322
Kare Kare Part 3 – Finishing
This is 3rd and final part of kare kare recipe video series. In this video the chef showcases instructions to combine the sautéed eggplant into ready made kare kare mix. The stew looks amazing, but clear step by step directives in one video could have had a... - 77.6023
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Boil the cabbage leaves in salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
3 Put the mince with the chopped onion in a saucepan and fry gently in the oil until the meat is brown, about 10... - 39.7089
1) Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2) Cut the meat into very thin strips.
3) In a skillet, heat oil with a cover.
4) Add in the steak strips and saute for 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally, till brown.
5) Remove with a slotted spoon and keep... - 43.916
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 103.299
Sukiyaki With Peppers
My passion for Sukiyaki grew during high school days. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Sukiyaki. The Japanese Sukiyaki has an unique... - 37.7475
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
1) Soak the kidney or haricot beans in cold water overnight.
2) Drain, cover with fresh water, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours.
3) In a heavy based saucepan, saute salt pork until brown.
4) Stir in the garlic and onion and saute... - 44.3053
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
1. In a stockpot place the beef bones, chicken pieces, or ham bones along with bay leaves, garlic, quartered onions, whole peppercorns, celery leaves, parsley, salt, and basil or thyme.
2. Add the cold water and 2 or 3 of the vegetable peelings,... - 42.0262