- » Beef Tip Potato
Beef Tip Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tip potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tip potato recipes.
Beef Tri Tip With Rosemary Garlic Vegetables
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash hands. Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Press half of the mixture onto the beef. Wash hands.
3. Combine remaining seasoning mixture with oil and vegetables in a large bowl; toss.
4. Place beef on - 30.7177
Betty's Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Vegetables And Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Vegetables and Gravy. The sirloin tip is slow-roasted in the oven and accompanied by browned potatoes, carrots, and onions. It is a great meal for the autumn season. - 0
Sirloin Beef Tips In Red Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
1) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the bacon over a medium-high heat until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve the drippings.
3) In the pan drippings, add the beef and sear... - 43.9534
Known as California's BBQ, Santa Maria Tri-Tip is nearly as easy as it is delicious. The RV Cooking Show is tickled to bring you this "Live at Flying Flags RV Resort" episode called Taste of Flying Flags with a bonus insider look at Enjoy Cupcakes. Enjoy... - 98.2829
Beef And Green Peas Stew
This Beef Stew is the ultimate in beef stews that I've ever tasted. Try out this beef stew for a meal tomorrow and tell me if you like it ! - 42.4483
Braised Sirloin Tip Roast
Sprinkle meat lightly with flour and rub in.
Brown slowly on all sides in a little hot fat in Dutch oven.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add sliced onion, bay leaves, garlic, and water.
Cover and cook in moderate oven (350°) about 1... - 42.2051
Marinara Roast Beef With Grilled Asparagus And Potatoes
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and saute 3 minutes; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in tomato puree, vinegar, sugar, bay leaves, and thyme.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove marinade from heat; cool... - 47.2627
Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
Dredge beef with flour and brown in hot oil in a large skillet.
Remove, cut into thick slices, and place in slow cooker.
Drain accumulated fat from skillet and add water.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Add wine, flour-water mixture, and salt.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.4504
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Duchess Potatoes is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - potatoes and meat, This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Duchess Potatoes recipe! - 25.1854
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391
Stir Fried Beef Liver With Glaze Sauce
1. Beat egg yolk into mashed potatoes; spoon into pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe potatoes in a border around edge of a 10-inch, round ovenproof platter or board.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°) 15 minutes, or until potatoes are golden-brown.
3. Meanwhile... - 32.3338
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.4515
Grilled Porterhouse Steak
Delve into the unusual Porterhouse steak brought to you by cajun speacilist chef Beryl Stokes. The tantalizing aroma of steak combined with potatoes and seasoning would just capture your senses . Try this different recipe and get grilled to it forever. - 100.799
New Potatoes And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water.
2. Place pan on high heat and bring water to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and let the potatoes boil for 8 to 10 minutes until they are tender when checked with tip of the knife or with a fork.
4.... - 42.8116
Skillet Rosemary Potatoes
1. Heat margarine or butter in a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Add onion, mushrooms and rosemary and sautÃ© until onion is soft and mushrooms are tender and dry.
3. Tip in the gravy and stir in the potatoes.
4. Bring to a boil,... - 43.2894
Poached Beef Brisket
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Place the beef brisket on a plate. Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and mustard over the brisket. Spread the rub well over the meat.
3) Into the casserole, add in the onion, celery leaves, bay leaf and... - 41.9783
Bistro Beef Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/2 inch thick strips.
In medium bowl, combine beef, parsley, garlic and pepper; toss to coat.
Cut onion into 1/4 inch thick slices; separate into rings.
In lg.nonstick... - 39.2828
Best St. Patrick's Day Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Soak the beef in water for 2 days prior to making the dish.
2. Mix all the vegetables in a crock-pot along with the beef (which has been soaked for 2 days in water).
3. Finally add the water and cook the beef for 5 hours on HIGH.
4.... - 111.785
Beef And Eggplant Provencale
1. In a 6 quart heavy kettle, heat 2 tablespoons oil over low heat; add one third of beef cubes at a time and cook over high heat until well browned on all sides.
2. Remove beef from the kettle as it browns; brown the remaining beef and keep aside;... - 46.0851
Bbq Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a plate place beef tenderloin, pour in olive oil and red wine.
2. Sprinkle peppercorn and salt. Rub well and tie it up thread. Set aside.
3. Chunk the veggies and place in a plate. Pour olive oil and sprinkle pepper.
4. Preheat the... - 95.6704
Beer Braised Pot Roast
This recipe is a favorite in our home, and simplify it even more with a CROCK POT cooking option! - 42.0434
Taco Baked Potatoes
Baked potatoes are smothered in a taco flavored sauce - perfect for busy weekday evenings! - 0
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 48.2844
Diliy Corned Beef Salad
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with radish slices, if desired.
Two medium potatoes, cooked and cubed, will give the 2 cups needed for this recipe.
A 12-oz. can corned... - 31.2266
Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef
This Christmas Day Standing Rib Roast Of Beef when served as Main Dish is sure to please your guests and family members. Its impressive, tasty and a mind-blowing combination of ingredients makes sure that everyone will come back for seconds. This is a dish to... - 40.5185
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 42.9278
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Breakfast Corned Beef Hash
1) With a knife chop meat finely.
2) Stir in potatoes and onion to the meat and then sprinkle nutmeg and freshly grinded black pepper.
3) Mix well everything and refrigerate overnight.
4) In a skillet melt butter of beef drippings so... - 38.8161
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in hot oil until brown, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add water, tomatoes (with liquid), onions, garlic, paprika, salt, bouillon, caraway seed and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to... - 41.4457
Sliced Beef Diane
1. In medium-size frying pan saute onion until softened in butter or margarine
2. Push to one side of pan and in the other side, brown beef slices, a few at a time.
3. Return all meat to pan.
4. In a 2-cup measure mix gravy with remaining ingredients,... - 41.4333
Molded Corned Beef Ring
1. In a medium-size saucepan to make corned-beef layer stir gelatin and sugar in 1 cup of the water and bouillon cubes and heat stirring constantly such that gelatin and bouillon cubes dissolve.
2. Remove from heat, stir in remaining 2 cups water and... - 48.234
1. Refrigerate the sirloin or fillet of beef; line a platter with lettuce leaves and pile the meat high on it
2. In a fondue pot, heat peanut oil until the oil can ignite a match; remove it from the stove and place it on a fondue... - 27.6387
1) In a flat plate, spread flour and lightly toss beef cubes, shake off excess.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef for about 10 minutes.
3) Remove and put the meat in slow cooker along with potatoes, carrots, and onion.
4) Pour off the... - 43.1346
Basic Beef Stew
In 4-qt casserole place beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, broth, water, tapioca, brown bouquet sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Mix together very thoroughly.
Press chunks of meat to submerge under liquid.
Insert temperature probe so tip rests on... - 43.5179
Simple Beef Stew
If you're looking for some easy recipes to make stew, then this is it. The Chef makes Beef Stew which is an amazing dish. It's quite filling and you can serve it with some fresh bread. - 113.228
Beef With Peppers
1. Clean the meat and trip off all the excess fat. Slice the meat into thin strips of 2 inch long and 1/8th inch thick.
2. Core, seed, and slice the green peppers into strips of 1-inch.
3. Take a heavy skillet and heat some butter. Half... - 44.062
Savory Beef Stew
This Savory Stew is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Savory Stew and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 47.0268
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 quart Dutch oven that has a tight fitting lid. Place on slow heat, add 4 tbsp butter, heat it. Increase the heat to high, add beef cubes, a quarter each to cover oven bottom, and... - 46.1592
Cut meat into 1 cubes.
Blend flour with salt and coat meat cubes with mixture.
Melt butter in skillet; add meat and brown on all sides.
Transfer meat to a 3 quart casserole.
Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to butter in skillet; cook over medium heat until... - 44.4972
Scandinavian Sailors' Beef Casserole
1. Place beef steak on a meat board and use a meat knife to slice it into 6 equal portions
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into 1/4inch thick slices.
3. Preheat the... - 42.0476
Beef Stew Bourbonnais
This Beef Stew Bourbonnais is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe of the Beef Stew Bourbonnais and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 48.7014
Spicy Brown Beef Stew
1. Into a plastic bag, add flour and salt.
2. Add the pork into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Fry the pork for 5 minutes, until lightly browned all... - 45.0633
Herbed Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, seasonings and herbs.
2. Add the meat to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
3. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
4. Shaking off excess flour back in the bowl,... - 43.873
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
I am doing this dish of Beef Bourguignon as a special request from a viewer in England named Paul. He contacted me and asked if I would make something in a slow cooker. He is only now getting into cooking and didn't want to look at a cookbook or look for a... - 120.392
Oxtail Beef And Beer Stew By The Bbq Pit Boys
Cold to the Bone? Don't let it get ya down. Check out this BBQ Pit Boys maxed-out energy, and high protein Beef and Beer Stew that will get ya through the day, no matter what Old Man Winter is throwin' at ya. - 0
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Beef With Green Peppercorns
1) Heat the oven to 160°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and add the meat cubes.
3) Fry the meat for 5 minutes till brown on all sides stirring and turning continuously.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the... - 44.1433
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
1) Remove all the ecxess fat from the steak. Slice the beef into thin strip. If the steak is too hard to slice, freeze for 1 hour prior to slicing.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the strips of steak and saute for about 3 minutes until... - 45.0244
Beef Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soups is a great way to stretch groceries. You only need a little bit of every ingredient so this is a good way to use left over vegetables in the fridge. Although I used the specified vegetables below, go ahead and use whatever you like.... - 114.856
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
4. Peel and slice the onion thinly.
5. Peel garlic and add to a mortar with caraway seeds. Pound until well... - 44.914
Boeuf Braise Flamande (flemish Style Braised Beef)
Bermuda or Large Onion, sliced in rounds Salt and Pepper In deep flame proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is... - 44.2445
Classic Beef Stroganoff - Made Lighter
A classic beef stroganoff recipe is always delicious, perhaps because it often contains fatty cuts of beef and sour cream. This Best Ever Beef Stroganoff recipe from Anne Colagioia lightens up the classic dish and makes it suitable for a wide variety of... - 102.195
Betty's Beef Broth Gravy
If you relish the gravies with bread or rice, here is an interesting beef broth gravy recipe for you. Easy to make, simple and delicious, this gravy is certainly not to be missed. - 102.454
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Slowly heat a 4-quart Dutch oven with tight- fitting lid, add 2 tablespoons butter, heat without letting it burn.
3. In hot butter, over high heat, brown beef cubes well all over (about a fourth at a... - 42.1259
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Spicy Beef Tongue Stew (aji De Lengua)
Perhaps the thought of eating beef tongue just makes your head spin. However, when cooked properly, beef tongue is tender and very mild in flavor. This spicy stew is well worth the try! In case you are willing to give it a chance! - 120.39
Simple Italian Beef Manicotti
The simple italian beef manicotti is a stuffed pasta like dish prepared with a meat filling. This recipe for the italian manicotti is prepared with meat and cheese. Cooked with lasagna noodles with braised beef and vegetables, the simple italian beef... - 44.9806
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 0
Grandmother's Pot En Pot
Set the meat in the baking dish.
Spread the soft but-ter on top.
Salt and pepper.
Mix together the lemon and onions and place on top of the meat.
Mix the re-maining ingredients together and pour over all.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 1 hour 30 min-utes, or... - 38.5843
Meat Loaf With Potato Crust
In a small skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the seasonings.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in green onions and thyme.
Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
Whisk in... - 43.4114
Mccormick's Cajun Aioli For Steak Or Chicken
1. In a mixing bowl put mayonnaise, McCormick Cajun Seasoning and orange juice and mix well.
2. With the help of a brush apply this on both sides of the steak.
3. Grill over a medium high grill for 5 to 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Serve with... - 31.8473
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Chill until served.
MARINATED POTATO SALAD
Toss warm potato slices with 1/4 cup French dressing and the onion, pickle, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Just before serving, mix in... - 36.7611
Relleno De Papa Patties / Stuffed Potato Patties
How about some beef stuffed potato patties for the day? This Puerto Rican dish is a good appetizer to be had for a snack. Let Vicki show you how to get these going. See the video for more! - 105.4
German Potato Salad
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towel, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion to reserved drippings and cook until tender.
Add sugar, flour, bouillon, salts, allspice and pepper; stir until smooth.
Stir in vinegar and... - 39.6176
Oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks
Fabulous, oven-grilled Prima Vera Rib Eye Steaks. We live in near desert, long winter grassland. Vegan is often a green choice, but in our niche ecosystem, herd animals live naturally off bunch grass indigenous to our region, making free-range, organic meat... - 92.6324
Red Flannel Hash
Red flannel hash is a steak and mixed vegetables hash recipe. Made with ground chuck, the red flannel hash is made with butter to taste. Prepared with potatoes, beets and onions, it is served with a rich butter cream. - 38.3852
The Best Boeuf Bourguignon
If you are under the impression that cooking up a classic boeuf bourguignon is only a professional chef's task, then you are wrong. You too can prepare this authentic dish at home, given some time and effort. Obviously you'll need a guidance, which will be... - 115.091
Baked Shepherd's Pie
1. Cook potatoes and carrots together in boiling salted water in medium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain; mash. Cook lima beans in separate saucepan, drain.
2. Combine meat and beans in a shallow, 6-cup casserole; add gravy.
3. Heat milk,... - 31.5449
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Spare Rib Beer Soup
Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and... - 91.5294
Samosa / How To Make Samosas At Home
Samosa recipe: Learn how to make veg samosas at home with this cooking video. Veg Samosas are the most popular Indian snack/appetizer. It's basically all purpose flour dough, filled with potato stuffing and spices and then deep fried. - 0
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make poutine - A Canadian dish made with french fries, gravy, and cheese! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog... - 101.075
Die For Pot Roast
Place beef roast in crock pot.
Combine 3 mixes well and sprinkle over roast in pot.
Pour water into bottom of crock pot.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
A wonderful sauce is created and perfect to serve over mashed potatoes alongside roast. - 25.5666
1 Mix beef, veal, bread crumbs, egg, evaporated milk, onion, lemon peel, and 1 teaspoon salt in large bowl; shape into 36 small balls.
Brown on all sides in shortening in medium-size frying pan; place in mound in one third of buttered 12-cup baking... - 43.4886
1. To make pastry, in a bowl mix butter and lard well to combine and refrigerate until firm.
2. In large mixing bowl place flour, chop butter mixture into small pieces and rub in flour using fingertips until mixture resembles coarse bread... - 45.8878
Rolled Pot Roast
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Rub meat surface with garlic, salt and flour. Keep aside.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
4. Once hot, brown beef uniformly for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove and place in a shallow baking... - 45.7299
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 9 inch circle and place the circle of a lined baking sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C
3. Finely slice the vegetables and the meat.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine... - 43.7251
Boeuf A La Mode
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. Take a large bowl and put the meat in it.
3. Take another bowl and add vegetable juices, apple cider, peppercorns, chopped onions, cloves and bay leaves in it. Pour 4- cup measure of this mixture over... - 43.1871
Classic New England Boiled Dinner
1 Slash fat edges of roast at 1-inch intervals.
2 Score fat on top and bottom of roast.
3 Place roast, fat-side down, in a floured roasting bag set in a deep 4-quart casserole.
4 Choose the size roasting bag and baking dish that allows the... - 40.4556
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Boeuf Braise Flamande
In deep flame-proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is absorbed.
Replace the meat, add the ale, stock, Bouquet Garni,... - 39.31
Traditional Shepherd's Pie
1) Take a large shallow dish and add tomato puree, onion, stock cube, and stock.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
3) Coat the mince in the flour and stir in the onion mixture.
4) Season to taste.
5) Cover and cook for 10 minutes more, stir... - 43.9338
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Prepare 4 servings of instant mashed potatoes, following label directions; beat in egg until well blended.
3. Spoon into 4 mounds in one end of a greased shallow... - 28.4108
How To Cook Shepherd's Pie
One of my favorite “soul food” recipe is Shepherd’s Pie…
…What’s not to love with this traditional, tasty combination?
Mashed Potatoes and Ground Beef with tasty home-style spices.
This recipe may be just how your grandmother made Shepherd’s... - 0
1) In a saucepan, heat the fat
2) Fry the flank till browned evenly
3) Tip in the bones, sauerkraut, water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
4) Lower the heat and simmer for about 2 hours
5) Add in the potatoes and cook for 20 minutes... - 42.1721
Meatballs With Pesto Mash
1. Mix the mince with half the chopped basil, the Worcestershire sauce and some seasoning, then use your hands to shape into 16 meatballs. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the oil, then fry the meatballs, turning, for 5 mins until browned all over. Tip in the... - 30.9994
Planked Veal Saute
1) Separate eggs and place the whites in a pie plate. Keep aside the yolks in a cup for later use.
2) Beat the whites till frothy and place bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
3) Dip the veal pieces into the egg white, and then coat well with the... - 42.3413