- » Beef Teriyaki Fried Rice
Beef Teriyaki Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef teriyaki fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef teriyaki fried rice recipes.
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 44.9132
Vege Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.4502
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 40.1266
Cut the steaks into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
Place between sheets of greaseproof paper and beat with a rolling pin or meat mallet until very thin.
Arrange in a large shallow dish or tray.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the... - 31.2847
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 45.1654
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 128.75
Cut sirloin in 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Marinate about 10 minutes in sauce made by combining remaining ingredients.
Thread on skewers.
Broil about 7 minutes or till desired doneness.
Turn and brush frequently with sauce.
Heat remaining sauce; pass.
Teriyaki go with:... - 29.5605
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.8759
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 28.3963
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.0752
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 62.3839
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 37.261
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 111.044
Beef And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, set aside.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus diagonally into 1 -inch pieces, set aside.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef,- stir-fry 3... - 32.5976
Oriental Steak Pinwheels
For marinade, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Use a meat mallet to pound beef to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush about 2 tablespoons of the marinade over beef.
Roll up from long... - 39.9418