- » Beef Tenderloin Skewers
Beef Tenderloin Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tenderloin skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tenderloin skewers recipes.
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers And Baguette
BACON: Saute in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp but still pliable, about 4 minutes.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
SKEWERS: Preheat grill to medium-high.
Loosely weave a strip of bacon, accordion-style, between 3 pieces of meat.
Thread... - 31.7475
Tenderloin En Brochette
Prepare the sauce.
Thread the meat, green pepper, and bacon pieces alternately on skewers.
Season to taste with salt and pepper; brush with cooking oil.
Place kabobs under broiler with tops about 3 inches from source of heat and broil to desired doneness. - 23.306
1. With mallet split and slightly flatten tenderloin .
2. In skillet cook onion and celery with butter.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and mushrooms and spread mixture over half the meat.
4. Bring second side of meat over and fasten edges with skewers.
5.... - 42.0281
Sliced Pork Tenderloins With Sage And Currant Stuffing
To make the stuffing, melt the butter.
Add the onions and seasonings. Saute over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
Pour over the bread crumbs.
Add the currants and conserve.
Toss well to blend flavours. Keep aside.
Wipe tenderloins,... - 45.5337
Teriyaki Tenderloin Tips
Teriyaki tenderloin tips is can be prepared with beef tenderloin. Saovry and flavored with ginger root and monosodium glutamate along with soy sauce, the teriyaki tenderloin tips are grilled over coals and can be served as desired. - 37.1726
Pork Tenderloins With Leeks
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In an oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, saute but do not brown the leeks, half the onions and celery, then remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and seasoning, and let stand to cool.
– Slice pork... - 39.3137
Marinated Mixed Grill
Place lamb, beef, sausage, chicken, and Canadian-style bacon in a large plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, cilantro, oregano, red pepper, salt, and black pepper; pour over meat in bag.
Marinate... - 42.2559
Shish Kabob With Mushrooms
1) Cut the green peppers into four equal slices.
2) Cut the asparagus into 2 inch pieces and peel small onions.
3) Take wooden skewers and thread the beef alternately with green peppers, asparagus pieces, mushrooms and onions.
4) Take a baking dish and... - 41.0261
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze meat; thinly slice across the grain into strips about 3 inches long.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard,... - 40.4265
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
Glazed Beef Fruit Kabob Duo
This Glazed Beef Fruit Kabob Duo is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. The myriad flavors of the Glazed Beef Fruit Kabob Duo and its visual appeal never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, they will love it! - 27.3
Place beef in a bowl and mix with sauce.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Thread beef evenly on 16 slender (10- to 14-in.-long) bamboo or metal skewers; reserve sauce.
Place beef on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 24.6624
Mix together the seasoned salt, pepper and dill and rub over the beef.
Allow the flavors to penetrate.
Meanwhile, wash the leeks and seed the pepper.
Cut the leek, pepper, cucumber and the bacon into 16 narrow strips as long as the pieces of meat and put one... - 38.1995
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.5047
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kebabs
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and pineapple.
Marinate at least 1 hour stirring twice.
Thread meat and pineapple on skewers alternately.
Barbecue 2 to 4 inches from coals 5 to 10 mins.basting with marinade as each is... - 34.5612
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
1. Prepare the steak by cutting it into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, garlic, brown sugar, salt and ginger and pour over meat and pineapple.
3. Let it marinate at least 1 hour, turning twice.
4. Onto... - 42.0657
Grilled Pork Or Beef Appetizers A La Geimer
Combine first 7 ingredients in bowl; mix.
Add meat; mix.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
String meat, pineapple and green pepper on heavy bamboo skewers.
Arrange on cooking grill over drip pan; cover... - 41.3708
Tex Mex Beef Kebabs
1. To make the marinade, combine the garlic, vinegar, jalapeho, oregano, chili powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
2. Spray the grill rack with olive oil nonstick... - 31.9907
1) Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Pour the mixture over the beef cubes and let them stand at room temperature for one hour, or in the fridge for several hours.
4) Onto a skewer,... - 35.8751
Savory Fondue Bourguignonne
Combine tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar, horseradish and garlic; chill.
Heat oil according to fondue pot manufacturer's directions (or heat to 400° in electric skillet); oil should be about 2-inches deep.
Spear beef cubes on fondue forks or long skewers; cook... - 29.3042
Stuffed Chateaubriand Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Slit the beef lengthwise to make pocket.
3) In a bowl, place the beef and stream Chablis over it.
4) Cover the bowl and leave the beef aside for at least 12 hours.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter along... - 43.7992
Spanish Pincho Moruno
Trim the tenderloin and cut it into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
Skewer the meat with bamboo skewers, then place them into a shallow pan.
Blend the remaining ingredients together forming a marinade.
Pour the marinade over the beef, marinate refrigerated and covered for... - 34.9486
Arrange first 7 ingredients on serving platters.
Bring water and chicken broth to a gentle boil in a fondue pot.
Pierce shrimp with skewers, and cook in broth mixture until shrimp turn pink.
Pierce vegetables and beef with skewers, and cook in broth mixture... - 32.8693
Calypso Steak Sticks
Slice meat across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well and pour over the meat strips in a large shallow dish.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Remove meat from marinade, reserving... - 36.7126
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Drain syrup from pineapple into a bowl.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Put beef in shallow pan and cover with soy mixture.
Let stand for about 1 hour, turning several times.
Drain meat and thread on skewers alternating with... - 35.6404
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 34.568
Cut meat in thin strips 1/2 inch wide and 4 inches long.
Put 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl combine remaining brown sugar and soy sauce with sherry, garlic and ginger; add meat and marinate 1... - 39.1847