- » Beef Tenderloin Chili
Beef Tenderloin Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef tenderloin chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef tenderloin chili recipes.
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 45.15
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 141.032
Make Ahead Party Beef Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter.
3) When the butter starts to sizzle, add in the garlic, ground round, onion and mushrooms. Saute till the meat changes colour, the onions become transparent and the... - 45.4064
Beef Tenderloin Filet With Port Sauce
1. To prepare the rub, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat each filet generously with the rub.
3. Preheat an ovenproof sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan. Place both filets in the pan - 23.9006
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 43.3983
1) Make 1/4-inch wide strips by slicing the beef.
2) Take a baking dish and heat it for 30 seconds.
3) Place butter and brown the meat in it and remove half the section when done.
4) Sauté meat in the dish in butter for 4 minutes, stirring after 2... - 45.5586
Soy Sauce Flavored Tenderloin
Slice beef into 1/3 inch-wide pieces.
Butter the preheated dish.
Put in half of the beef and fry until it becomes dark brown.
Flavor with salt, chili powder and sage and remove.
Fry the rest of the beef in the same way.
Put onion, green pepper and garlic in a... - 44.4094
Potpourri Sauced Tenderloin
In 1-quart saucepan combine onion, catsup, vinegar, oil, parsley, sugar, Worcestershire, thyme, horseradish, 1 teaspoon salt, chili powder, and garlic.
Blend in water.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil, uncovered, over medium-low heat till sauce is... - 40.1358
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 40.1446
Tenderloin Medallions La Joya
1)To prepare sauce, boil together chilies, onion, garlic, tomatoes, thyme, cumin, bay leaf, salt and pepper until chillies are tender.
2)Make a puree of the mixture using a food processor.
3)Boil this puree and simmer to thicken.
4)Season with... - 47.2264
Slice beef into 1/4-inch wide strips.
Heat a baking dish 30 seconds.
Place butter in the dish to brown the meat.
Saute half of the meat in butter 4 minutes, on high, stirring halfway through cooking.
Remove meat with slotted spoon to a casserole.
Saute other... - 34.0914