- » Beef Style
Beef Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef style recipes.
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 144.68
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 139.718
St Louis Style Spicy Barbecued Spare Ribs
Add a special touch to your barbecue menu with these spicy barbecued spare ribs. Watch the video to see how the mustard and spicy dry rub makes these ribs so flavorful and appealing. The video here has such an interesting and impressive presentation that you... - 136.841
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 2: Baking
Make crispy beef patties at home. This video makes amazingly easy crispy beef patties. It is the right balance of sweet, salty and savory. Baked to perfection, this flaky patties tastes awesome and give you classic Jamaican style patties. - 134.791
Jamaican Style Spicy Beef Patties Part 1: Preparing
Yummy meaty patties !!! This video makes Jamaican beef patties. It is easy and the wonderful spicy mixture brings out those deliciously yummy patties. With this recipe, you can make a great filling for patties. - 132.144
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Asian Style Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry
The Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry is sort of an Asian style dish. It is tasty, it is healthy – what more can a person ask for, eh? What you'll particularly enjoy about this dish is the acidicity of the lemon. Watch, learn and enjoy this recipe video from Club... - 130.034
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 129.294
Merguez Style Ground Meat
1. MARINADE: Using a mortar and a pestle, mix the ground spices, the fennel seeds, and coriander seeds together until they are completely crushed.
2. Add the Harissa sauce to the mortar and continue mixing.
3. Put the sliced garlic cloves to... - 124.108
Country Style Barbecue Pork Ribs
With holidays just around the corner, won't you like to plan a barbecue? Watch this outstanding video that shares an extraordinary recipe for barbecued country style pork ribs. The recipe here uses beer so that it imparts a unique flavor to the ribs.... - 121.948
New York And Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Eat and decide yourself ?? This video makes two great varieties of hot dogs- New York style and Chicago style. Often stiff in competition, they are both sensational variety of hot dogs. If you are a chronic hot dog lover, you'll like both of it because with... - 120.948
Texas Style Smoked Steak Chili
Spice up your meal with this extraordinary Texas style steak chili. The video here shares this incredible chili recipe that your certainly add an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Check it out for an impressive smoking technique and of course unique... - 120.939
Smoked Teriyaki Style Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls
Party appetizer ideas are never enough. Look at this amazing video that would definitely make you smile. Smoked bacon wrapped meat balls is a super cool idea for an absolutely appetizing treat. The video is a must watch to try out these awesome smoked meat... - 119.982
Thai Style Chili Lime Beef Jerky
My friedn Paul in England was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he would like to see a beef jerky recipe because he is paying $4.00 per 25 grams in England. Man! That's $64.00 a pound for beef jerky. So he asked me to do a beef jerky video. So here it is!... - 117.351
Chinese Take-away Style Beef Stir Fry
A super easy, quick and inexpensive one-skillet meal that is perfect for college kids. No white take-away containers but literally a third the price! 5 minutes and a couple of bucks and you got a healthy and delicious classic pepper steak stir-fry on the... - 116.945
London Broil Style Grilled Steak
Look at this unique style of preparing grilled steak on a chimney-charcoal style grill. The video is simply amazing to watch and the appetizing steak would surely make all the faces happy. Take a look and definitely add the recipe to your barbecue menu. - 116.818
Smoked Teriyaki Style Beef Jerky
Here is a unique recipe to make smoked style beef jerky. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares this extraordinary way to make beef jerky that appears to be better than the traditional version. This video is definitely a must watch if you want to... - 115.883
Milanese Style Veal Chop
Nothing like some gourmet style Milanese veal chops. Watch this fantastic video that presents a fabulous recipe for veal chops that would serve as a great accompaniment to wine. Impress your guests with this incredible dish that would make a memorable... - 112.569
Beef Jerky Thai Style
Thai snacks are varied with ingredients and here is a recipe to cook beef. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Jerky with beef slices, some common seasonings and flavors. Indeed beef couldn't get better than this! - 111.332
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 111.063
Pepperpot Guyanese Style
1. In a large pot, put the cow foot. Pour water to cover it and bring it to boil. Simmer till the cow foot is cooked.
2. Trim the fat from the corned beef and oxtail. Cut the corned beef into cubes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to... - 109.752
Country-style Tasty Chicken-fried Beef Steak
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how to beef up your midweek dinner with a treat with a dish that was fast yet sumptuous? Betty demonstrates how to prepare this homey, comforting, fried beef steak that your whole family will enjoy. This quick and easy dish... - 107.617
Panang Curry With Chicken Or Beef - Thai Style Home Cooking
Curries are interesting ways of cooking food across Asia and here is a Thai recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video showing how to cook Panang Curry with Chicken, a traditional Thai delicacy using a curry paste called Panang curry paste. Thailand... - 101.822
Lasagna French Style
Want o try something innovative this weekend? Watch this video now and prepare this yummy Lasagna French Style for your guests. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step process to prepare this delicacy. - 101.234
Beef Bourguignon Chef Billy Parisi Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot add the diced onions, celery, carrots and garlic along with a tablespoon of olive oil and brown.
3. Once done, add in wine, beef stock and let it reduce a little.
4. Once... - 100.778
Beef Stir Fry Teriyaki Style
Some meat stir fries are easy to make with just one or two good flavors. Chef Mike Monahan shows in the video how to stir fry beef and cook it along with broccoli with a couple of flavors in a few minutes. No fuss dish delicacy with wine! - 100.693
Tavern-style Loose Meat Sandwich
Ever eaten the American mid-west style legendary "Loose Meat sandwich"? Wondering just exactly what a loose meat sandwich is? And what do they really taste like? Not quite a burger, not quite a Sloppy Joe; this is one-of-a-kind! Give this super easy recipe a... - 97.949
Braised Bali-style Beef
1. Place a wok on high flame, pour oil and heat until smoky.
2. Drop garlic, ginger, chilies, and shrimp paste in it. Stir constantly, and cook for 30 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add beef in wok, stir to evenly coat it with garlic ginger mixture.... - 97.3534
Bolognese Style Sauce
Watch this video of Bolognese Style Sauce and you can make you own style of Bolognese. After all, home cooking is more about convenience and simple flavors. Happy Cooking! - 93.1798
Grilled Strip Steak New York Style
A strip steak and a bean salad - now that’s a perfect meal! Get the right cut of meat and the match the right salad to go with it and it's a done deal! See the video for more on how to make this perfect meal! - 91.1829
Lynn Style Nachos
Salty, crunchy-munchies are a hit at any party, and Betty's version of Lynn's nachos perfectly sticks fit the bill. This bite-size appetizer is easy to make and is sure to be a hit at the holiday potluck or summer picnic. Super-easy and spicy, Betty's dish is... - 89.0926
Solar Cooked Colombian Style Beef Stew
1. Assemble the solar cooker and place it in the sun with an outside temperature of 75 degrees Farenheit.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the stew and place it in the black stoneware pot of the solar cooker.
3. Let it sit in the sun... - 86.9041
Comforting Country-style Corn Beef Hash
Put your leftover meat and potatoes to good use with this delectable hash recipe. Betty whomps up yet another of her classic delight using her tried-and-tested hash recipe. Easy on the pocket and highly appeasing to the gut, this is one dish that will surely... - 86.4676
Kerala-style Beef Cutlet
Cutlets make great Indian party appetizers and are quite popular among the Christian community in Kerala. This is a Kerala-style beef cutlet recipe but you can substitute it with lamb or chicken if you like. Serve it with mint chutney or a spicy tomato... - 84.4934
Bistro-style Roast Beef
Confused about what to serve as main course for an upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn of a special recipe that everyone is bound to love and remember for a very long time. Watch now to know more! - 81.8092
Swiss Steak Grandma Style
Are steaks your favorite comfort food? Watch Chef Amy prepare these healthy steaks with a recipe that has been passed on from generations. Treat your family to these delectable Swiss Steaks today. - 80.9926
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 79.7926
Classic Style Hamburgers
Hamburgers are often preferred as lunch snacks with simple seasonings and sauce. Here is a recipe by chef John about how to make Old Fashioned Hamburgers using beef, a few seasonings and cheese. Enjoy with your favorite drink over lunch! - 76.7592
Greek Style Meat Loaf
Looking for a simple and quick recipe to cook meat or make meat dish for dinner. Check out this recipe to cook Meat Loaf with beef, boiled egg to fill and potatoes. Enjoy with your favorite glass of wine! - 76.6842
Sailor Style Beef Sauce
This is a classic Sicilian style sauce being prepared! All the goodness and the flavors coming through from tomatoes and the ground beef will make anyone's mouth water! See the video on making this lovely sailor style beef sauce - 72.3293
Vindaloo Style Beef Curry
Vindaloo is an internationally popular Indian dish which can be found in the menu of every Indian restaurant situated outside the country. Restaurant menus are hard to replicate but it would be easy now as the chef shows us her version of beef vindaloo.... - 71.122
Puerto Rican Style Rice And Beef
This is a dish that is comparative to the Indian biriyani! A spicy mix of the beef and the rice to make a flavorful dish! Watch Vicki make this recipe! - 69.9637
Asian Style Beef Steak With Vegetables
Looking for a yummy recipe that is sure to knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect Asian style beef steak. This dish promises to taste really great and is served with a yummy, healthy vegetables. The dish is easy to... - 65.933
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 48.8398
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Chef Style Beef Sandwiches
This Chef Style Beef Sandwiches are terrific ! Try out these amazing biscuit sandwiches stuffed and garnished with meat , egg and vegetables. Tell me if you've liked these Chef Style Beef Sandwiches ! - 47.2985
Country Style Beef Stew
1. Prepare the meat by dusting it with flour and pepper.
2. In large skillet in 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of hot oil over medium heat brown half of the meat and remove from skillet.
3. Repeat with remaining oil and meat and transfer... - 47.2166
Microwave Country Style Short Ribs
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Coat short ribs with mixture.
Place ribs in 3-quart casserole.
Add onion, green pepper, tomato sauce, bouillon, parsley, mustard, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 47.2122
Garden Style Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine vegetables, ground beef, oats, eggs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, herbs and seasoning and mix well
3. Turn meat mixture into a loaf pan.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake... - 46.7715
Satay-style Beef And Pasta
The satay style beef and pasta is a steak preparation made with a tereyaki sauce combined with peanut butter, ginger and red pepper. The steak tossed with cooked vermicelli pasta and sauce is served along with cucmbers for an exotic beef steak recipe- satay... - 46.6661
Uruguayan Style Meat Pie
For pie filling, saute onion over moderate heat in 2 tablespoons butter until limp and golden.
Add beef, bit by bit, and cook until brown, breaking it up as much as possible during cooking.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and raisins.
Cook gently for lOminutes,... - 46.2299
Lasagne, Short Cut Style
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Salt to taste.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Place half the noodles in an 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1... - 45.9933
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sandwich dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.8222
Mandarin Style Steak
1. Cut steak into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. In a 4-quart casserole, heat oil on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Add meat.
4. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir.
5. Cook for another 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add soup mix, soy sauce, ginger and water.
7.... - 45.7489
Greek Style Sandwiches
Greek Style Sandwiches is the best bet if you wanna try some variety. The Greek Style Sandwiches are make ahead versions and you need to refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Greek Style Sandwiches... - 45.7207
Greek Style Beef N Mac Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
3. Heat a large skillet or saucepan over high heat.
4. Add first 3 ingredients and sautÃ© until the meat is no longer pink and onion is... - 45.6887
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.5456
Oxtails Alsatian Style
Put the pieces of ham and salt pork into a heavy pot and heat until the salt-pork fat melts.
Add the carrots, turnips and onions.
Set the pieces of oxtail on top and cover them completely with the meat stock.
Add the brandy.
Bring the liquid to a boil and... - 45.4676
Pigeon Pot Country Style
Dredge beef and squab halves in flour.
Brown in butter on all sides.
Arrange pigeons in deep pie dish.
Place a slice of beef over each half.
Top each with 1/2 hard-boiled egg.
In a separate saucepan slowly cook the onion and leek in the chicken stock.
Add the... - 45.0694
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 45.0487
Braised Tongue Roman Style
To make the marinade, heat the oil and add to it the onions, carrot and garlic cloves.
Saute them until they are lightly colored, then pour in the vinegar and red wine.
Add a pinch of coarse salt and the rest of the marinade ingredients, and boil over high... - 44.9631
Home Style Short Ribs
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown short ribs; drain off excess fat.
Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow-cooking pot.
Arrange browned ribs over vegetables.
Combine vinegar, sugar, horseradish, mustard, catsup, bouillon, salt... - 44.8657
Seekh Kabab, Flat Style
In the container of an electric blender, combine the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom seeds, green chili, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle... - 44.8504
Oven Barbecued Country Style Spareribs
Arrange spareribs in a single layer in an 8-inch-square baking dish.
Distribute lemon and onion evenly over meat.
Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a pan combine brown sugar, chili powder, celery seed, garlic salt, water,... - 44.6899
Fillet Beef Cantonese Style
1. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate the beef for at least 2-3 hours.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and fry the steaks for 2 minutes, turning once, remove and drain.
3. Pour off the excess oil, leaving about 1... - 44.2624
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.1692
An Asian Style Beef Dish
1) In a food processor, place together, beef, onion, Boemboe rudjak, soy sauce, ginger powder and fresh and seasoning.
2) Process to mix all the ingredients well together and mince well.
3) In a large non-stick pan, cook the minced mixture until beef... - 44.1188
Cannelloni Country Style
To make sauce, pour oil into a Dutch oven or deep frying pan over medium-high heat.
Crumble in meat and cook, stirring, until it loses all pink color.
Add onion, parsley, and carrot and cook until carrot is soft.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes and their... - 44.0133
Microwave Country Style Spareribs
1. In a casserole, place meat with bone side upwards.
2. Stir in water and cover.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for about 1 ½ hours by turning the dish after 45 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix all sauce ingredients.
5. Drain... - 43.9632
Home Style Flank Steak
Score flank steak on one side; coat both sides with the 2 tablespoons flour.
In medium skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot cooking oil.
Season steak with salt and pepper.
Add the 1 cup water, parsley, sugar, beef bouillon granules; and thyme.
Cover and... - 43.8963
Veal Bohemian Style
1) In a non-stick pan, mix together veal, salt, pepper and paprika.
2) Stir and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes until brown well.
3) Simmer and stir in tomato juice, stock, peas, mushrooms, celery salt, sage, herbs and cayenne.
4) Put... - 43.8801
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 43.8742
Home Style Menudo
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine tripe, beef shanks, onions, garlic, cumin, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tripe is very tender to bite, 6 to 7 hours.
Skim off and discard fat from liquid.
Lift beef... - 43.7353
Stewed Beef Northern Style
1. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is very hot and add the beef.
2. Stir-fry until brown, (This should take about 10 minutes.)
3. Pour off any excess fat and save 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
4. Reheat the oil, add the spring onion,... - 43.6872
Home Style Round Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut steak into 4 equal sized pieces.
3. Season and dredge the meat with flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil
5. Brown the meat in hot oil.
6. Pour in 1 cup water and stir... - 43.5295
Parsley Soup Peasant Style
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and cook the beef till it has browned on all the sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juice. Turn the... - 43.4712
Steak And Onions Austrian Style
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp and golden (about 30 minutes).
Increase heat to brown onion slightly; remove from pan.
Meanwhile, sprinkle steaks with... - 43.423
Boeuf Braise Flamande (flemish Style Braised Beef)
Bermuda or Large Onion, sliced in rounds Salt and Pepper In deep flame proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is... - 43.1568
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 42.8582
Pasties Michigan Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400°.F
2 In a large chilled bowl combine the flour, 2 teaspoons of the salt and the lard.
3 Working quickly, rub the flour and fat together with your fingertips.
4 Pour in 10 tablespoons of ice water, and... - 42.7332
Beef Fillets Country Style
1) Scoop the potatoes into balls and add into boiling salted water till tender.
2) Simmer together the stock, horseradish, redcurrant jelly and peppercorns for 15 minutes.
3) Cut the steak into pieces and season with salt and pepper.
4) Fry in oil till... - 42.702
Boiled Dinner New England Style
Wash corned beef; put in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add medium onion, bay leaf, garlic, and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Meanwhile, cook beets separately and slip off skins.
Add potatoes, carrots, and small... - 42.6509
Swedish Style Steak
Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Add dill, onion, bouillon cube and 1/2 cup water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Thicken juices with flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold... - 42.6417
Farm Style Stew
Sprinkle beef with salt, pepper, paprika, and seasoned salt.
Place in slow-cooking pot with zucchini; pour hot water and steak sauce over.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
Turn control to high.
Stir in corn.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold... - 42.4936
Country Style Shepherd's Pie
Boil potatoes until tender.
Mash together with skim milk and pepper until smooth; keep warm.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4... - 42.4719
French-style Beef Roast
Place beef, salt, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cloves and peppercorns in 4-quart Dutch oven; add water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until beef and vegetables are tender, about 30... - 42.3466
Borsch Style Stew
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven brown ribs on all sides; drain.
Add carrots, turnips, celery, and onion.
Blend the 4 cups water with tomato paste, salt, and pepper; pour over meat and vegetables in Dutch oven.
Cover; bake at 350° for 2... - 42.3228
Latin Style Beans, Beef, And Hominy
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in the bell pepper, onion, garlic and stir cook until the vegetables become crisp yet remain tender.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and let the mixture boil.
4.Let simmer over reduced heat... - 42.3157
Country-style Beef Stew
The country style beef stew is a flavorful and hearty beef stew made with vegetables and flavord with herbs. Cooked with bacon and boneles stew meat, the country style beef stew has potatoes, carrots,green beans and white onions and garlic with majoram for... - 42.0563
Lasagne Naples Style
In skillet cook beef, sausage, onion, mushrooms, and garlic till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato puree, wine, bay leaf, basil, marjoram, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 41.8671
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
1)Making the Hot Dogs: Heat a large pot filled with water to just below boiling temperature.
2)Put the hot dogs in to the pot.
3)Wait for about 5 minutes till they pop up to the top of the water when they are done.
4)Steaming the Hot Dogs: Boil... - 41.8274
Milwaukee Style Beef & Beer
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add beef cubes and brown on all sides.
Remove beef cubes; set aside.
Saute onions in pan drippings until tender and golden.
Add broth, brown sugar, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, thyme and pepper.
Bring... - 41.8025
Liver Budapest Style
1. Remove the pith, seeds and core of the pepper and cut them into strips
2. In a bowl, add boiling water and soak the peper strips for ten minutes
3. Drain the pepper strips; chop the egg finely
4. In a bowl, mix vinehgar, a tablespoon of oil,... - 41.6563
Greek-style Manicotti With Eggplant Relish
Microwave directions: For filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine the egg, cottage cheese, tomato paste, bread crumbs, celery, onion, garlic salt, and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Add the beef or lamb; mix well.
Using a small spoon, generously fill the... - 41.6558
Texas Style Barbecued Brisket
TRIM excess fat from meat and discard.
Place meat in resealable plastic food storage bag.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, liquid smoke, garlic and bay leaves in small bowl.
Spread mixture on all sides of meat; seal... - 41.4645
Belgian Style Beef Stew
Lightly brown the onion in 2 tablespoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Using a slotted spoon, remove onion and set aside.
Add remaining oil to skillet.
Brown meat, a few slices at a time, on both sides in heated oil.
Season with salt and... - 41.4454
Oriental Style Beef And Vegetables
For ease in cutting, freeze beef sirloin steak about 20 min.
Cut beef across grain into 2 X 1/4" strips.
Mix beef, water, margarine, sugar, bouillon (dry), cornstarch and soy sauce in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium... - 41.3913
Beef Tenderloin Hungarian Style
1. In a 10”skillet, heat two tablespoons of fat over a high heat until a light haze forms over the fat
2. Add meat and toss it in the fat
3. Cook for 3-5 minutes until it’s browned all over
4. Remove from heat and set aside
5. Add... - 41.193