Stuffed Green Pepper
- » Beef Stuffed Green Pepper
Beef Stuffed Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef stuffed green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef stuffed green pepper recipes.
Beef-stuffed Peppers From Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook
1. Clean and core the green peppers, cut them in half, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Chop the onions and celery and keep it separate until needed.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a large bowl mix the ground meat,... - 109.436
You May Also Like!
Pork & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Top the peppers, then remove the seeds and whitish pulp.
Combine all the remaining ingredients, except the arrowroot, and stuff the peppers.
Place the stuffed peppers in the pot.
Cover the pot and... - 41.0904
Beef, Tomato & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut green peppers in half, removing core and seeds.
Place peppers in 2-quart (12x7) baking dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, using only half of tomato sauce.
Spoon mixture into pepper halves.
Spoon remaining tomato sauce over the - 28.4186
Stuffed Green Peppers
Wash and clean peppers.
Combine remaining ingredients except tomato soup and mix thoroughly.
Fill pepper shells lightly with meat mixture.
Place on rack in cooker; add soup.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 10 minutes.
Reduce pressure. - 32.4949
Rice & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Remove tops, seeds and membrane.
Crumble beef in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes on high, stirring after 3 minutes to break up meat.
Microwave until meat loses its red color.
Stir in... - 31.4392
Minced Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Wash peppers, remove tops and seeds.
Place upright in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Pour water over bottom of dish and cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2 minutes.
Let peppers stand while preparing filling.
Crumble beef into glass mixing... - 39.5435
Bulgur Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Mix water, cracked wheat, onion, bouillon, salt and garlic powder in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) to boiling, 6 to 8 minutes; stir. Cover and let stand until water is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
2. Cut thin slice from stem... - 28.0781
Herbed Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Place peppers upright in deep casserole (they should fit snugly).
Add water Cover and cook on High 3 minutes.
Let stand without draining while preparing filling.
Combine beef and onion in mixing bowl and cook on High 3 minutes.
Stir to crumble beef.
Add... - 39.9692
Beef & Cracker Stuffed Green Peppers
Cook peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain .
Combine remaining ingredients except 1/2 can soup and water.
Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Stand upright in small baking dish.
Pour remaining soup diluted with water over peppers.
Bake, covered, 45... - 35.9432
Seasoned Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
1. In a bowl, mix together ground pork, shrimp, green onion, water chestnuts, garlic salt, and wine.
2. Stuff peppers with 1 1/2 teaspoons meat mixture each.
3. Heat flat frying pan with 2 tablespoons oil, fry stuffed peppers with meat side facing down for... - 25.2568
Basil & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
In medium mixing bowl combine beef mix, rice, tomato sauce, basil, salt and pepper.Remove tops, pulp and seeds from peppers.
Fill each with one-fourth of beef mixture.
Place in 8x8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes,... - 34.4399
Beef & Mixed Herb Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut stem ends off peppers, and remove seeds and membranes.
In micro-proof casserole, saute onions and garlic in butter on HIGH 1 minute.
Add meat and cook on HIGH 2 1/2 minutes or until meat loses pink colour.
Add 1/3 can of soup, rice and seasonings to... - 44.1558