- » Beef Strip Steak
Beef Strip Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef strip steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef strip steak recipes.
Beef Strips Steak
Want to indulge in yummy food without bothering about calories? Try Beef Strips Steak! This is a absolutely divine tasty dish which can be fattening as the calorie count is 260. This is something that you can definitely enjoy once in a while! You can serve it... - 85.011
Perfect Grilled Beef Strip Steak
Looking for a juicy grilled steak dinner? Then this impressive, sumptuous grilled beef strip steak will get you firing up the grill. In this video, Betty prepares her version of New York strip steak for grilling. This all-American favorite dish is just the... - 90.7822
Strip Steak With Citrus Beef Gravy
This is a fine Strip Steak grill recipe perfect for outdoor grilling. Served along with a Citrus beef sauce which uses convienient foods that make the sauce easy to prepare. The recipe makes for a lovely grilled summer meal. - 103.626
Savory Swiss Steak Strips
Savory Swiss Steak Strips has a sole taste. The beef and onion gives the Savory Swiss Steak Strips a rousing taste. Savory Swiss Steak Strips is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 38.2303
Sous Vide Steak Ny Strip Steak
If you've gone out to a fancy restaurant in the last five years or so, you've most likely eaten a protein that is cooked sous-vide in a water bath. This process of vacuum-packing meat and cooking it in a precise temperature-controlled water bath has... - 91.3867
Deviled Steak Strips
Trim excess fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin strips about 3 inches long; coat with flour.
In skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic in margarine till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, horseradish, mustard, 2 cups water, 3/4... - 36.8195
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 100.591
New York Strip Steak
Like to cook? This New York Strip steak recipe is one would tickle both your taste buds and creative instincts. Try it and you would truly enjoy every moment of the culinary experience. - 46.3462
Spanish Steak Strips
1.Mix beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olives, pepper, salt, chili powder, oregano, basil and cumin seed.
2.Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3.Take a 10 inch skillet; put the mixture in it and cook on low flame for 10... - 43.1223
New York Strip Steak Stuffed With Smoked Lobster
Here is a video that shows how to prepare strip steak stuffed with smoked lobster. Here the mildly spiced steak is simply stuffed with smoked lobster tail and grilled to perfection. Try out this wonderful grilled recipe on a holiday and enjoy! - 92.8293
Teriyaki Steak Strips
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
Place steak slices in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak,... - 39.4452
Strip Steak With Mushrooms, Garlic, And Gorgonzola
1) In a large pan, heat the 2 teaspoons of olive oil, over medium heat.
2) To the hot oil, add the shiitake, crimini, and a pinch of salt.
3) Saute, stirring the mushrooms constantly, until they are soft. All the liquid should be evaporated.... - 47.9556
Grilled Strip Steak New York Style
A strip steak and a bean salad - now that’s a perfect meal! Get the right cut of meat and the match the right salad to go with it and it's a done deal! See the video for more on how to make this perfect meal! - 81.5145
Strip Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks and score the remaining fat around the edge at 1-inch intervals so the meat will lie flat. Place the steaks in a large shallow glass dish. Combine the oil, wine and shallots or onion in a 1-cup measure. Pour the marinade... - 30.0055
Spiced Steak Strips
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak strips, chopped onion, and garlic, cook until steak is... - 39.4979
Skewered Steak Strips
1) In a plastic bag, place the steak.
2) Combine together the lemon juice and dressing and pour the mixture into the bag. Mix well to coat the steak strips.
3) Securely tie the bag, pressing out the air.
4) In a utility dish, place the bag and... - 38.0349
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Creole Steak Strips
Cut steak into strips about 1/2 inch wide and 2 inches long.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot with onion, celery, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add... - 43.723
Warm Salad Of Steak Strips And Spinach
Place the steak on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3" from the heat for 6 minutes.
Turn the steak over and broil for 6 to 8 minutes more or until cooked to desired doneness; cool.
Slice across the grain on the diagonal into 1/8'-thick strips.
Then cut each... - 40.4399
How about a steak for the afternoon snack? Then make this simple steak with some spinach and toasted pine nuts! See the video for more! - 93.7054
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754
Grilled Porterhouse Steak
Delve into the unusual Porterhouse steak brought to you by cajun speacilist chef Beryl Stokes. The tantalizing aroma of steak combined with potatoes and seasoning would just capture your senses . Try this different recipe and get grilled to it forever. - 100.799
Zesty Lemon Glazed Steak
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel, garlic, pepper and oregano; brush on both sides of steaks.
Grill steaks over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with sauce occasionally.
Serve immediately. - 28.7295
Steak Pizzaiola Alla Rick
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Pound steaks between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat... - 29.0075
Steak And Snow Peas Stir Fry
Steak and snow peas stir fry is a sherried beef stir fry. Prepared with snow pea pods and added veggies, the steak and snow peas stir fry has thin strips of beef in it. Served as a side it is savory and appetizing. - 46.7533
With meat mallet, pound steaks to 1/3-inch thickness.
Sprinkle one side of each steak with salt, pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the dry mustard; pound into meat.
Repeat with other side of meat.
Melt butter in chafing dish or skillet.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes... - 39.477
Cut steak into 1/2- to 3/4-inch strips across the grain.
Cut the peppers in half, discard the seeds, and slice the peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Slice the onion into 1/2-inch rounds.
Mix the garlic powder and basil into the peanut oil.
Preheat stovetop... - 38.3356
Mushroom Sauced Steak
In medium skillet, over medium heat, saute onion in margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes more.
Stir in steak sauce; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; stir in sour cream.
Cook and stir until heated through (do... - 34.1897
Score steaks in diamond pattern on both sides.
Combine minced rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon peel, pepper and salt in small bowl; rub mixture onto surface of meat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
Grill steaks over medium-hot Briquets about 4 minutes... - 35.1836
Green Pepper Steak
In 2-quart casserole, place cube steaks, overlapping if necessary.
Brush with steak sauce; cover.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes.
Add consomme, salt and pepper; cover.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 16 to 20 minutes.
Remove steaks from sauce and keep... - 40.8561
Tijuana Blackened Steak
In small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder and peppers; spread on waxed paper.
Coat both sides of steaks with seasoning mixture.
In small bowl, combine steak sauce and margarine.
Grill steaks 10 to 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often... - 35.4597
Citrus Grilled Steak
In small bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, steak sauce, sherry and garlic.
Place steaks in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup orange juice mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining orange juice... - 32.4697
In large skillet, over medium heat, saute shallots in 1 tablespoon margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
Increase heat to high; add remaining margarine to skillet.
Add steaks; brown on both sides, about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; stir in steak... - 32.173
With meat mallet pound steaks to 1/3-inch thickness.
Sprinkle each side with salt, freshly ground pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the dry mustard; pound into meat.
In blazer pan of chafing dish melt butter over direct heat.
Add 2 steaks; cook 2 minutes on each... - 37.8464
Heat oil in 12x8-inch dish at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes.
Add steak, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 5 to 6 minutes; stir once.
Season with salt and stir in peppers and onions.
Cook, covered with plastic wrap, at MEDIUM-HIGH 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until... - 38.4371
Three Pepper Smothered Minute Steak
1 Cut the bell peppers lengthwise into thin strips. Thinly slice the onion.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring the beef broth, garlic, oregano and black pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers and onion. Let return to a boil, then reduce the... - 37.0799
Steak With Horseradish Sauce
In small bowl, blend cream cheese, 1/4 cup steak sauce and horseradish; stir in onion.
Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Grill steaks over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side until done, turning once and brushing occasionally with remaining steak... - 26.1574
Easy Red And Green Pepper Steak
In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, and ginger.
Add the steak and toss well to coat.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peanut oil and all the sesame oil over moderately high heat about 1 minute.
Drain the... - 41.7765
Buffalo Steak Tostada
A popular Mexican dish with skirt steak topped with cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and Budweiser Mild & Tangy Wing Sauce. - 25.3052
Pineapple Pepper Steak
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), combine onion and green pepper.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until tender, stir once.
Add broth and... - 38.5529
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Add the steak and cook, stirring, until no longer pink about 1 minute.
Transfer to a platter.
Add the pepper, green onions, lemon rind, and beef broth, and cook until the... - 29.7947
Steak Au Poivre
Coarsely crack peppercorns with mortar and pestle or in metal mixing bowl with bottom of a bottle.
Place one steak on waxed paper.
Sprinkle with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cracked peppercorns; rub over meat and press in with heel of hand.
Turn steak and... - 39.1779
Mix flour, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1 side of beef with half of the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn beef and pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook beef over medium heat until brown,... - 42.5264
Steak And Mushrooms Dijon
Using a large frying pan or wok, quickly saute mushrooms in 1 teaspoon butter with garlic, stirring constantly, just until heated through; turn out onto a serving platter.
Dip meat in a mixture of cornstarch, salt, and pepper and stir fry in remaining butter,... - 38.9672
Round Steak Stroganoff
Partially freeze the beef round steak; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch and the salt.
Coat the beef strips with the cornstarch mixture; set aside.
In small bowl combine water, tomato paste, and instant beef bouillon... - 41.1311
Steak With Lobster Tail
Slash fat edge of steaks at 1-inch intervals.
In skillet brown the steaks, uncovered, over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, a total of 9 to 10 minutes for rare; 11 to 12 minutes for medium; or 20 minutes for well-done. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Season... - 41.4854
Brown the meat and onions in hot oil in large skillet.
Gradually stir in bouillon; simmer until meat is tender.
Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and peppers.
If using pineapple, drain and add it, too.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce and... - 40.4322
Grilled Steak With Caramelized Onions
Grilled steak with caramelized onions is surely an amazing recipe for a holidays, picnic, camping or even a barbecue in your backyard. Look at this video that shares this wonderful idea for a super delicious meal. Watch this video and pamper your family with... - 108.095
Green Pepper Steak
Green Pepper Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Green Pepper Steak. - 42.4926
Tomato Pepper Steak
Cut beef into 3-in.x 1/4-in.strips.
Heat oil in a large skillet; brown beef over medium-high heat.
Add broth, celery, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 55-60 minutes or until the meat is tender.
Add... - 42.9141
Peppered Plank Steak
1) Slice the meat, across the grain.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© garlic, meat, salt, pepper and ginger.
3) Cover and simmer until meat is almost done.
4) Remove the meat from the pan and place it on warm plate.
5) In the same pan, sautÃ© green... - 45.0009
Pepper Steak On Rice
This pepper steak tastes incredible ! Try this spicy steak with vegetables for your next meal along with a bowl of hot rice. Tell me if you've enjoyed this pepper steak. - 38.5049
Chopped Steak Suey
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown the ground meat without any extra oil; add onion and cook for another five minutes and pour away the fat before progressing
2. In a bowl of hot water dissolve the bouillon cubes and mix along with the liquid from the... - 37.046
Spanish Steak And Rice
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown half the meat at a time in hot oil.
Return all meat to pan.
In screw-top jar mix catsup, cornstarch, sugar, 1 cup cold water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Shake to blend;... - 35.1361
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 37.4972
Round Steak With Tomato Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in water, tomato paste, and bouillon granules; set aside.
Spray a cold large skillet with... - 42.779
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef in oil and put the cooked beef in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together the garlic, soy sauce, onions, sugar, salt, giner and pepper and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5... - 44.0665
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 49.8419
1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn... - 114.889
Marinated Steak Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the 1/4 cup olive oil, wine vinegar, sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef... - 44.3802
Cube Steak Stroganoff
Cube Steak Stroganoff is a flavored and tender meat dish with noodles. It is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Cube Steak Stroganoff recipe. - 35.6017
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.8355
Savory Pepper Steak
Cut steak in thin strips; place in 2-quart casserole.
Drain tomatoes; add juice to casserole and reserve tomatoes.
Add the 1 3/4 cups water to casserole along with onion, garlic, gravy base, and Worcestershire.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes, till... - 39.3387
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 44.0772
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers And Baguette
BACON: Saute in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp but still pliable, about 4 minutes.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
SKEWERS: Preheat grill to medium-high.
Loosely weave a strip of bacon, accordion-style, between 3 pieces of meat.
Thread... - 31.7475
Bacon Pepper Stuffed Round Steak
Cook green pepper in boiling, salted water 5 minutes.
Drain; set aside.
In skillet, cook bacon till nearly done; drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Using a sharp knife, make a deep horizontal slit in steak.
Stuff steak with green pepper and bacon,... - 43.7292
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
Oven Swiss Steak And Mushrooms
In a large ovenproof skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove, crumble and set aside.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of drippings.
Trim beef; cut into serving-size pieces.
Brown on both sides in drippings.
Top meat with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion.
Sprinkle with... - 44.1115
Steak & Kidney Pie
This Steak & Kidney Pie is simply irresistible and mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this easy to prepare pie recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 47.5211
Minute Steak Sukiyaki
1. Remove stems from spinach and drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. Cut minute steaks in strips and brown quickly in hot salad oil in skillet.
3. Stir in gravy and soy sauce.
4. To the steak add spinach, mushrooms, celery and onion and... - 43.0479
Easy Round Steak Stroganoff
Dredge meat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Brown in melted shortening in large heavy frying pan.
Stir in beef stock, onion, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer over low heat about 30 minutes until meat is tender and sauce is thickened.
Remove... - 38.3931
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the garlic powder, flour, pepper and paprika.
2) Cut the meat into 1 1/2 x 12-inch strips and place them in the flour mixture. Toss till the meat is evenly coated.
3) Add the soup mix, water and mushroom soup and... - 44.2018
Now you can make great Steak-burgundy Bake by following this recipe. Get all set to serve Steak-burgundy Bake as a Main Dish today. The primary ingredient in this is Beef. Trust me when I say, you have to try Steak-burgundy Bake. - 46.3149
Steak fingers is a fried steak recipe prepared with round steak strips. Floured and coated in an egg coating, the steak fingers are well cooked and can be served as a side in meals. - 36.7684
Trim excess fat from steak; cut meat into 2x1/4 inch strips.
In medium skillet brown meat strips in hot shortening; drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid.
Add reserved tomato liquid, onion slices, garlic clove, beef-flavored gravy base,... - 42.6494
1. In a pan, add oil and bown the strips of steak; add onions, sugar, green peppers, tomatoes and quarter cup of water
2. Cook for fifteen minutes; add a tablespoon of cornstarch, some water and cook for another five minutes
3. Add bean sprouts at the... - 37.1193
Minute Steak With Vegetables
Trim the meats and cut into strips, or thin slices.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and fry the 1 meat strips for 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle over the seasonings and add the pickle, cut into strips, and the capers.
Add the diced beets and drained... - 36.04
Savory Pepper Steak
Savory Pepper Steak is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Savory Pepper Steak recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.694
1. In a large skillet, heat oil and light brown onions.
2. Stir in the meat strips and brown from both sides.
3. Add peppers, tomatoes, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring it to boil.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for one hour or until meat is... - 36.3776
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125
Round Steak And Vegetables
1. Cut round steak into 8 serving size pieces.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the steak pieces with seasoned flour.
4. Use a meat hammer or edge of a saucer to flatten the steaks.
5. Dredge again with flour.
6. In the... - 45.2597
Trim the steaks of fat and remove the strip of grizzle along the edge (prevents curling while cooking).
Blend the seasonings together and rub into steak.
Leave steaks for 30 minutes.
Cook over medium coals to desired doneness. - 22.7241
Broiled Steak With Tomato Coulis
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add in garlic and lightly brown.
5) Stir in onion and carrot, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes and sauce and simmer... - 40.7381
Cut steak into thin strips; sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
Brown in oil in skillet.
Cut green peppers into thin strips; add onion, garlic, green peppers and celery to steak.
Saute for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are partially tender.
Combine... - 39.9635
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.0891
Chinese Pepper Steak
In frying pan, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Add soup, water, tomatoes, soy and green pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until tender.
Mix cornstarch and 30 mL (2 tablespoons) water until... - 34.576
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 325° F
2. Take the steak and cut it into strips before pounding it lightly.
3. Place a kidney on each strip and roll it up.
4. Add salt & pepper to the flour and dredge the meat rolls in it.
5. Take... - 40.3701
Stuffed Steak Rolls With Whipped Potatoes
Cut steak into 6 portions; pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a large skillet cook bacon till crisp; remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
Place 1 piece of bacon and several green beans and carrot strips on each meat portion.
Roll up jelly-roll style.
Secure... - 39.824
Garlic Ginger Pepper Steak
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through steak) in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
Add beef mixture to pan; saute 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper and remaining ingredients to... - 39.7193
1) In a slow cooker, add the steak strips, flour, salt and pepper together and stir well to coat the steak.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except rice into the slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook for 1 hour on HIGH then cook for 8 hours on LOW.... - 39.1307
Pepper Steak Salad
Cut cooked beef into thin strips; they should measure about 3 cups.
Cut tomatoes into wedges and green pepper into strips.
In mixing bowl combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
To make marinade, in screw-top jar combine teriyaki... - 43.1779
Pepper Steak With Mushrooms
1 In a small bowl, add broth, sherry, and dissolved arrowroot; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, add the oil and heat.
3 Add in the garlic and ginger;saute until lightly browned.
4 Discard the ginger and garlic... - 44.9828
Peppers And Steak
Cut steak into serving portions.
Place half the steak in crock pot.
Arrange green peppers on steak.
Place remaining steak on top.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 to 5 hours). - 32.4292
Minute Steak Piquant
1) Place the steak on the board and flatten to 1/3 inch thickness, using a mallet.
2) In a small cup, mix together salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Dredge the steak with the mustard mixture.
4) Broil the steak quickly or cook in a non-stick... - 41.0515
Broiled Steak With Herbs
Peel and crush the cloves of garlic and press into the steaks.
Place the steaks in a shallow dish, sprinkle over the onion, seasoning and sherry and leave to marinate in a cool place for up to 4 hours.
Chop the hard-cooked egg and mix with the herbs, mustard... - 32.6819
1. In a skillet, melt margarine, add Lea and Perrins, lemons, onions, salt and pepper and simmer the sauce for several hours, stirring every now and then
2. Baste the steaks with sauce and broil on a grill on both sides till browned well yet pink;... - 35.6917
Cut flank steak into 1/4-inch strips.
Coat with flour.
Heat oil in large fry pan; brown meat over medium high heat.
Add bouillon, salt, garlic powder, pepper and water.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Add green pepper; continue simmering 1/2 hour. - 37.6161
Steak In Coconut Cream
1) Cut the steak in strips of 1 inch by 2 inch.
2) Marinate the meat with cumin, chilli peppers and coriander.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the steak along with garlic and onions.
4) Add salt and cream and simmer for 10... - 38.4972
Miniature Steak Kabobs
Slice meat into strips 3 to 4 inches long, about 1/8 inch thick.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
In bowl combine pineapple juice with soy sauce, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add meat; stir.
Let stand 1 hour at room... - 33.5235