- » Beef Stock
Beef Stock Recipes
Beef stock is the nutritious liquid made by simmering the bones and meat of cow in water for a long time. The stock made by beef is thin, light and flavorful. The beef stock is used in preparation of many dishes ... More »
Korean Food: Beef And Sea Mustard Soup (소고기 미역국)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried sea mustard in water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of soaking, the sea mustard will yield about 1 cup.
2. On a chopping board, cut the soaked sea mustard into bite sized pieces and keep aside.
3. In a hot... - 124.311
Spicy Beef Stock
Be your family's very own Master Chef with this hearty Beef Stock recipe. This stock is rich and satisfying. Quick and easy, this stock packs a punch of flavors. Take stock and freeze it for soups, stews, risottos and so much more! - 108.598
Homemade Beef Stock
There is no comparison between soup or stew made with canned stock or commercial stock cubes and one made with homemade beef stock. Homemade stock has an incredible flavor and richness that takes the finished dish to a completely different level and its ten... - 91.7716
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a roasting pan, put together beef bones, meat, trimming, carrots and onion.
3. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes until the mixture is browned; stir occasionally.
4. In a stockpot,... - 47.9787
Preheat oven to 425°.
Roast bones in a single layer in a roasting pan until caramelized, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring periodically to prevent burning.
Transfer bones from roasting pan to an 8-qt stockpot; drain and discard excess grease from pan.
In a large... - 45.9906
A good Beef Stock is vital for a number of recipes, Here is a well tested and perfected Beef Stock recipe that has never failed me! - 44.2137
1. In a pan of cold water, add meat and salt.
2. boil the mixture over low flame.
3. Skim bubbles off the top.
4. Now, cover the lid and simmer the mixture for about 2 1/2 hours.
5. Further, add vegetables, seasonings and pepper and cook slowly for... - 43.9276
Talking about healthy diet, I once prepared this very out of the box beef stock. With left over bones and vegetables from the previous dinner, the beef stock turned out to be an amazing dish. If you are one of those health freaks and always on a look out for... - 43.4699
Traditional Beef Stock
Beef Stock has a Tangy taste.The Bay leaves and Peppercorns gives the Beef Stock moist taste. - 43.1174
Slice beef finely and place in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Remove surface fat, skim off floating particles and strain.
Prepare vegetables and cut into thin slices.
Fry vegetables in... - 42.7971
Beef Stock is very easy to make. Beef Stock must be tried by Beef lovers. Beef Stock tastes good. - 42.6527
Simple Beef Stock
Put meat and soup bone into a large saucepot; add water and salt.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover saucepot and simmer about 4 hours, removing foam as necessary.
Slice 1 onion; insert the cloves into second onion.
Add onions, remaining... - 42.6406
1. In a large pan, combine water and beef soup bones along with onion; carrots; celery; tomato, if desired; peppercorns; parsley; bay leaf; garlic; and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 hours.
3. Remove the... - 42.1209
Classic Beef Stock
Have butcher crack bones and ask him to leave a little meat on them.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Spread bones in a large roasting pan and sprinkle with sliced carrot and onion.
Heat until bones are well browned, about 30 minutes.
Put bones and vegetables in... - 41.7448
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a roasting pan, put in the bones.
3.Place in oven and let brown.
4..In a large stockpot filled with water put in the browned bones and bring to a boil gradually
5. Let simmer covered for 30 minutes over... - 41.312
Basic Beef Stock
Put meats and bone into a large kettle.
Cover with the water.
Bring to boiling.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cover kettle, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is tender (3 to 4 hours).
Skim fat from broth.
Cool, remove meat, and use in recipes such as... - 41.2431
Place the bones in a large open roasting pan.
Add the carrots, celery, and onions.
Roast at 450 degrees 3" from the bottom of the oven for 15 minutes or until they are browned.
Place the bones and vegetables into a large stock pot.
Add the rest of the... - 41.1724
Combine all meat and bones, leeks, onion stuck with the cloves, bay leaf, celery, parsley, carrot, peppercorns and water in a very large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and skim off dark scum as long as it keeps rising.
Add salt, cover and simmer 4 to... - 40.9552
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place bones in a roasting pan and bake 30 minutes, turning once.
Discard accumulated fat.
Transfer bones and remaining ingredients to a large stockpot.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially... - 40.918
Put the marrow bone and beef in a roasting pan.
Cook for about 1 hour in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), until browned.
Put the bones and meat in a large pan.
Chop the vegetables and add to the pan with the garlic, bouquet garni and salt and... - 40.4977
Easy Beef Stock
Broil the meat and bones about 3 1/2 inches from the heat source until they are brown all over.
Place them in a large soup or stock pot.
Add the cold water and bring to a boil over high heat, then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, skimming off foam as it... - 39.2246
Gourmet Beef Stock
Place meats and bones, vegetables, garlic, salt, and bouquet garni (dried thyme leaves, bay leaf and parsley sprigs) in an 8-quart Dutch oven.
Pour in water to cover (about 3 quarts).
Simmer covered 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Strain stock through a... - 38.7415
Beef bouillon cubes or granules Bring beef bones and water to a boil over high heat; skim foam.
Reduce heat and add onions, carrots, celery, bay leaf, and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
If more flavor is needed, simmer longer or add beef bouillon cubes... - 37.1164
Place beef shank and short ribs in shallow pan and bake at 400Â° for 2 hours, turning once.
Combine beef, drippings and remaining ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 4 hours.
Drain and refrigerate... - 36.5976
Combine all ingredients in a 12 quart saucepot.
Bring to boiling, lower heat, and simmer 10 to 12 hours, skimming off foam from top.
Skim off fat.
Taste for salt. - 36.4509
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil slowly and immediately reduce the heat to a slow simmer.
Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid and simmer for 4 hours, removing any scum that rises to the surface.
Strain the stock through a... - 34.9362
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Skim off any scum.
When the scum stops rising, add the rest of the ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until the liquid is reduced by about half.
Strain the stock.
If you... - 34.814
Place the meat and the bones in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to the boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove the scum which accumulates on the surface.
In the work bowl roughly chop the vegetables and add, together with all... - 34.3365
1. Heat a griddle or small cast-iron skillet over high heat. Place the onion halves in the pan, cut side down, and cook until blackened (they should be as dark as you can get them). Transfer the onion to a plate and stick 1 whole clove in each half.
2. Season... - 33.6704
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones into a large saucepan, then add the other ingredients and the bouquet garni tied together and cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, skim the surface well, then simmer very gently, half-covered, for 4 to 5 hours (very slow simmering... - 32.8343
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F. In a large shallow roasting pan, arrange the beef bones, shanks, and chuck. Roast for 45 minutes or until well browned, turning occasionally, then transfer to an 8-quart stockpot. Stir the onion, turnip, carrots, and parsnip... - 32.2572
Basic Beef Stock
This Beef Stock is so versatile ! I've used this for a variety of soups and all of them taste good. Try out this Beef Stock yourself and tell me if you find it as useful. - 32.0206
1. Place meats, vegetables, garlic, salt, and bouquet garni in an 8-quart Dutch oven. Pour in water to cover
(about 3 quarts). Simmer covered 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Cool slightly.
2. Strain stock through a double thickness of cheese cloth into a storage container.... - 31.6484
Place all ingredients in crock pot.
Add enough water to cover.
Cover and cook on low setting for 12 to 24 hours (on high setting for 4 to 6 hours).
If cooked on high setting, the stock will be lighter in color and less concentrated.
Strain and... - 31.6023
Place the bones and onions in a single layer in a roasting pan.
Broil 6" from the heat, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until well browned.
Transfer to a 4-quart casserole.
Use a little of the water to loosen any baked-on particles from the... - 31.1891
Homemade Beef Stock
1. Place beef, bones, onion, carrots, celery, herbs, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
2. Strain stock and refrigerate overnight.
3. Skim fat from... - 30.4961
Simple Beef Stock With Bouquet Garni
1. Put the bones into a large saucepan. Cover them with the measured water and add the salt. Bring the liquid to the boil, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. Lower the heat, partially cover the pan and simmer over a low heat... - 29.3427
Beef Stock Recipes By Category