- » Beef Steak Soup
Beef Steak Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef steak soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef steak soup recipes.
Delectable Grilled Steak And Beer Soup
When the temperature is low, nothing beats a piping hot bowl of grilled steak and beer soup to warm up the soul. For a real stick-to-your-ribs treat, opt for this scrummy soup. Not only is it appeasing to the palette, but is also hassle-free to make. Just get... - 112.089
You May Also Like!
Mushroom Salisbury Steak
Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, onion, and egg; shape into 6 patties.
In skillet, brown patties (use shortening if necessary); pour off fat.
Blend in remaining soup and water.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir... - 28.0536
Dottie's Creamy Steak Soup
1. In skillet saute beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired - 37.0018
Quick Swiss Steak
Combine flour and seasonings; pound into steak with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer.
In large frying pan, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 32.0657
Creamy Steak Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup and V-8 juice.
Stir in steak pieces, onion, potatoes, and mixed vegetables.
Add parsley flakes and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook... - 39.1767
1. In slow cooker combine chuck, water, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, beef granules, and pepper.
2. With cover cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
3. One hour before serving, turn to High.
4. Make a paste of melted... - 42.425
Steak 'n Potato Supper
Cut steak in serving-size pieces.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper: coat the meat with flour mixture.
In skillet, brown meat slowly in hot fat—this should take 20 to 30 minutes.
Cover tightly and simmer (don't boil) 30 minutes or till almost... - 42.8035
Easy Swiss Steak With Mushroom Soup
Pound steak; cut into serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 30.1286
Delectable Flank Steak
1. Pound flank steak well. Season with salt and pepper; set aside. Combine butter, onion and celery in medium glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 3 minutes or until onion and celery are partly cooked. Stir in bread cubes and sage. Moisten with... - 35.4208
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 45.9558
Gourmet Beef Steak With Sauce
Are you fond of a restaurant style menu - then you would like it. The steaks are seasoned and browned to perfection, then they are smeared with an amazing sauce made with a flavorful sauce power. Serve the steak with some mashed potatoes and fresh salad for a... - 88.993