- » Beef Spoon Roast
Beef Spoon Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef spoon roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef spoon roast recipes.
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim any excess fat from meat, sprinkle with pepper.
Place in baking dish, pour over melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., for the first 5 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F., continue cooking until done to taste.
Allow 10... - 32.071
Roasted Beef Fillet
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and put on a rack in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and put the pan into the oven preheated to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7).
Roast for 5 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180°C/350°F or Gas... - 31.5107
Standing Beef Rib Roast
If a restaurant bought Standing Beef Rib Roast pinches your pocket, then it is best to prepare it a home. Here is a Standing Beef Rib Roast recipe video that is Chef Dave's signature recipe. He roasts the rib with sautéed onion makes brown gravy with the... - 99.0551
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Teriyaki Roast Beef
In deep bowl large enough to hold roast, combine soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, sugar and gingerroot.
Add beef and turn several times to coat, leaving fat side up.
Cover and refrigerate, turning periodically, for 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Place beef on rack... - 41.1453
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim all fat and gristle from each piece of fillet.
Sprinkle each fillet with black pepper, pressing pepper firmly into meat.
Heat butter in baking dish on top of stove.
Add meat, brown quickly on all sides.
Remove dish from heat.
Pour brandy into dish.
Put... - 38.3129
Roast Beef Salad
Cut the roast beef into strips.
Mix the mayonnaise with a little of the liquid from the pickles.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel and chop.
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and... - 38.8135
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 37.3089
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce; add to onion... - 47.2004
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8046
Peppy Pot Roast
Cut strips bacon in small pieces the width of the strips and about 1/2 inch wide.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg in small flat dish.
Dip pieces of bacon in this mixture to coat well.
Cut deep slits all over roast with a small pointed knife and poke... - 42.4546
Standing Rib Roast
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven until meat thermometer registers degree of doneness preferred
Remove from oven and... - 32.0032
Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast
Score fat edges of roast.
Place meat in shallow baking dish.
Combine lemon peel and juice, cooking oil, green onion, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Pour over roast.
Cover; let stand 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 43.8271
Roast Beef Chimichangas
Heat roast beef in juice or gravy.
Add chopped onion and spices.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of the warmed shredded beef mixture in a line across center of tortilla.
Fold tortilla over, roll once, fold ends in, and continue to roll all the way, making a burro.
Place... - 41.2632
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter is a unique and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter recipe. - 45.7614
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 104.043
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Butter
1. Trim away excess fat from fillet, using kitchen scissors.
2. Shape and tie the meat neatly with kitchen string to prevent shrinking on cooking.
3. Lard the meat with trimmed fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No.... - 44.525
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 45.0193
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Rib Roast With Onion Butter
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the meat with fat side up.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and roast uncovered until tender.
4) Blend butter with green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
5)... - 36.9786
Combine first 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over bottom halves of rolls.
Top evenly with roast beef, and cover with roll tops - 23.5002
Savory Blade Pot Roast
In skillet brown the meat slowly in 2 tablespoons cooking oil.
Sprinkle meat with salt.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover tightly and simmer till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove meat to warm platter.
Skim excess fat from sauce; spoon... - 39.279
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Yorkshire Pudding is usually served with a gravy dish.Yorkshire Pudding is a staple dinner course meal in UK but can also be had as a starter. - 32.6185
Easy Pot Roast Dinner
Easy Pot Roast Dinner is a succulent and tender meat preperation. Serve it for a grand family dinner, they wil love i. Donâ€™t miss out on this Easy Pot Roast Dinner recipe! - 39.613
Brisket Of Beef
This brisket of beef recipe is a oven cooked preparation. Made with a garlic and seasoned beef beisket, the meat is flavored with a mixed blend of chili sauce, beef broth and worcestershire sauce. Covered in foil, it is cooked along with onion rings. sliced... - 46.6676
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin is a sumptous main dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored meat prepaeration and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Quick And Easy Marinated Beef... - 37.8154
Oven Pot Roast
Combine flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, paprika and garlic.
Rub into meat on all sides.
Put meat in roasting pan and put under broiler.
Brown well on all sides, turning often.
Remove meat from oven and set oven control at 375 degrees.
Lift... - 42.0355
This Beefeater's Platter makes a sumptuous meal ! This beef chuck roast and noodles dish is a complete dish in itself and you can eat it as it is for a filling meal. Just try out this Beefeater's Platter for your next meal and tell me if you've enjoyed it !... - 40.7125
Yummy Roast Beef is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing a great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious and simple beef preparation. Go ahead try this Roast Beef recipe! - 23.6235
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat butter until it sizzles.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute briefly.
Stir in sherry, bouillon, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
Push vegetables to side of pan; add... - 35.5302
Summertime Roast Beef Subs
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice off top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells; reserve inside of rolls for another use.
Place 1 lettuce leaf in bottom portion of each... - 38.2627
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast has a nice taste. The beef lovers must try this Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. The mayonnaise and white rum adds a nice flavour to Mushroom Stuffed Beef Roast. - 43.9748
Mustard And Herb Healthy Roasted Beef With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim all the extra fat and the cartilage from the beef roast.
3. Rub the meat with salt and pepper to season.
4. In a food processor or blender small... - 42.8452
Three Star Roast Beef
Three Star Roast Beef is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Three Star Roast Beef; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.1935
Three-star Roast Beef ( Convection Cooking )
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, prepare the oven by placing a rack in the oven ceramic tray.
Preheat oven at 375 Â°F (190Â°C).
Mix together the butter, Dijon mustard, dry mustard and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture over the... - 40.9183
Pot Roast Of Beef
Trim excess fat from meat, leaving a thin layer on the pot roast.
Heat dripping in a flameproof casserole, Dutch oven or heavy saucepan over a high heat and brown meat well on all sides.
Lift meat out, reduce heat, add vegetables and saute until onion is... - 39.8496
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Teriyaki Roast Beef
In a deep bowl or crock combine the soy sauce, cooking oil, molasses, ground ginger, dry mustard, and minced garlic.
Add meat to marinade mixture, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning the marinade over meat occasionally.
Remove roast... - 37.4097
Roast Beef Hash Bake
Cut tomato in 6 slices; halve each slice.
Stand tomatoes around edge of lightly greased 10-inch pie plate.
Combine hash and onion; spoon into pie plate.
Bake in 375°F oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Make 6 equally spaced depressions in hash; break an egg... - 30.8768
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Slow Cooked Italian Beef Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper and then dry spaghetti seasoning mix.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Top with chopped tomatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
Slice and serve on hot spaghetti; spoon sauce over all.
Makes 6 to 7... - 29.2398
Pasta With Grilled Beef Fillet And Roasted Pepper Pesto
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Generously season both sides of the steak with pepper.
Put the steak on the broiler tray and broil it close to the heat until it is well charred... - 43.6172
Pepperoncini Italian Roast Beef
Savory, fall-apart beef roast makes the BEST sandwiches! Jo Ann & Vickie share a sure-fire, winning recipe your family will love. Oh, and it's a slow-cooker recipes too! How great is that? - 123.371
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic juice, pepper, bay leaf, cloves, and wine in large roaster.
Spoon mixture over roast.
Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator, occasionally basting roast with marinade.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Remove roast from marinade; pat... - 38.8284
Place roast, fat-side down, on microwave roasting rack in shallow microproof baking dish.
Sprinkle mushrooms over top and sides of roast.
Insert temperature probe horizontally into thickest part of roast with-out touching fat or bone.
Place in oven.
Plug in... - 30.2494
Easy Japanese-inspired Roast Beef
1. Remove the beef from refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
2. In a bowl, mix together water and dashi stock powder.
3. In a saucepan, heat together soy sauce and dashi stock and the mirin, allow the sauce come to a boil and turn... - 0
Flemish Beef Roast With Vegetables
Fry bacon in 4-quart Dutch oven until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Cook beef in fat over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add brown sugar, salt, garlic powder,... - 43.5382
Roast Beef Omelette
1) Take a bowl and dice the bacon and beef.
2) Grate the onion.
3) Beat the eggs until frothy.
4) Mix the seasonings together.
5) Take a blazer pan and add the diced bacon to it.
6) Fry until it begins to turn crispy.
7) Add the onion... - 41.0444
Golden Beef Pot Roast
Golden Beef Pot Roast!. Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then this is definitely the recipe for you. Golden Beef Pot Roast is a very filling Main dish that your guest will love. - 44.0341
Beef Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef cubes and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef... - 47.1973
Bearnaise Roast Beef
1. Tie beef with string to hold it in shape during cooking. Roll in combined pepper, cardamom and garlic (a).
2. Heat oil in a baking dish, add beef, bake in hot oven for 20 minutes or until cooked as desired, turning beef occasionally. Allow to cool, serve... - 37.4316
Family-style Pot Roast
This family style pot roast is a beef pot roast made savory with sauces and onions. Cooked in the oven, the family style pot rost is prepared with cream of mushroom soup and onion mix for the gravy and flavored with steak sauce and worcestershire sauce.... - 35.9983
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Roast Beef With Nut Stuffing
1. To make stuffing, combine all ingredients and be sure mixture is moist, but not wet. Make an incision along beef to form a pocket, cutting only 3/4 of the way through. Fill pocket with stuffing and tie beef with string at 5 cm / 2 in intervals.
2. Scatter... - 35.7723
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Tip the porcini into a bowl and pour over 250ml boiling water. Leave for 20 mins to soften and plump up, scoop out the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and finely chop, then strain the liquid (leaving behind the last drop as it might contain grit) and set... - 39.1915
Marinated Beef Pot Roast
1) In a bowl, mix together, tomato juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, onion powder and seasoning.
2) Place the meat in shallow bowl and stream the mustard mixture over it.
3) Put the lid on the bowl and refrigerate it for 24... - 45.6654
Old Fashioned Beef Pot Roast With Tomatoes
1. Melt butter in a large, deep flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add beef and sear well on all sides. Remove meat from casserole and set aside.
2. Add onion, garlic and carrots to casserole and fry until golden. Return meat and add remaining... - 37.0241
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Boeuf A La Mode is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Boeuf A La Mode dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.6167
Healthy Braised Beef Pot Roast
1. Use a meat knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim the fat from the beef.
2. Tie the roast with kitchen sting or butchers twine, turning it around the roast at regular intervals along the length. You will require a piece of sting about 4... - 47.1119
Glazed Corned Beef And Peaches
Rinse brisket in cold water to remove pickling juices.
Place, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Add water; cover with foil.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 hours.
Uncover; drain cooking liquid, reserving 1/2 cup liquid in pan.
Arrange peach halves, cut... - 36.912
Pot Roast With Rhubarb Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Combine rosemary and garlic powder; rub over entire surface of roast.
Coat an ovenproof Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Place onion slices over... - 33.6176
Microwave Special Pot Roast
1. Add roast to a glass casserole dish.
2. Shake over some soup mix over this roast.
3. Stir in onions and spoon the beef broth.
4. Wrap the casserole with plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe into a liquid.
6. In a microwave oven, place the... - 41.0575
Cacciatore Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Trim and discard the excess fat from roast
3. In a large oven proof casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
4. Sauté garlic until soft.
5. Place roast and sear on all sides.
6. Season with black pepper.
7.... - 44.6359
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.3607
Mom’s Pot Roast With Red Wine
This excellent recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days and the smell of delicious aroma of mom’s pot roast. Here the chef presents easy step by step instructions to make classic pot roast with red wine and veggies. Simple yet so good, definitely... - 100.889
Chili Pot Roast
1. Trim off any large outside fat edges from roast; slash fat edges at 1-inch intervals. Pierce meat deeply on all sides with a large fork. Cut into 2 serving pieces. Place in a deep 2-quart casserole with lid; roast should lie flat.
2. In a medium bowl,... - 36.4803
Easy Pot Roast
Place meat on 30 X 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle onion on meat.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on meat.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
Label and freeze.
4 hours 15 minutes before serving, remove Easy... - 40.5158
Savory Pot Roast With Sour Cream
This recipe for savory pot roast is made with pot roast beef. Cooked in a skillet with garlic and sour cream for a creamy taste and texture, the savory pot roast is also flavored with lemon rind and has carrots in it. the savory pot roast can be served with... - 37.7769
Classic Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Combine the flour, salt, onion salt, and pepper; rub into pot roast, using all of the flour mixture.
In a Dutch oven, slowly brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening.
Remove from heat; add cloves, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup... - 45.3647
Cooked Frozen Pot Roast
1. In 5-quart casserole or bowl, combine orange juice, salt, pepper, thyme leaves, and orange peel. Add frozen chuck roast, turning to coat with orange-juice mixture. Place 2-inch-wide strip of foil over top edge of each end of meat to prevent overcooking;... - 37.4082
Peach Glazed Corned Beef
Rinse brisket in cold water to remove pickling juices.
Place, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Add 2 cups water; cover with foil.
Roast at 325° for 2 hours.
Uncover; drain cooking liquid and discard.
Cut apples in half lengthwise and... - 37.4977
Paprika Pot Roast
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; add roast and brown on all sides; remove meat to platter.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat, until limp; then stir in caraway seed, paprika, salt, pepper, and water.
Return roast... - 42.9325
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim fat from roast.
Coot a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast,- cook until browned on all sides.
Add onion and bay leaf.
Combine water, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon granules; stir well.
Pour over... - 45.3685
Cold Fillet Of Beef Waldorf
Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf. - 42.5197
Place a frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the minced beef and fry in its own fat, turning, until evenly browned.
Add the onion, celery, mushrooms and carrot and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the stock, worcestershire sauce... - 43.6293
Peach-glazed Corned Beef
Peach-Glazed Corned Beef! Were you looking for a tasty and different meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Peach-Glazed Corned Beef is definitely the recipe for you. Peach-Glazed Corned Beef is a unique main dish that boasts a wonderful... - 39.4423
Sliced Beef A L'orange
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mash garlic with salt; add cumin, cloves and pepper; mix to paste.
With sharp pointed knife, make deep cuts in top and sides of roast; into each cut, with spoon, insert some of garlic paste until all has... - 41.7843
Cold Filet Of Beef Waldorf
With a sharp knife, cut a deep slit horizontally in meat.
Cut off narrow ends of carrots.
Insert carrots into slit.
Rub meat with the salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; place on rack in roastingpan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 425° till thermometer... - 37.5171
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.0754
Seared Beef With Wild Mushrooms And Balsamic
1. In a large shallow dish, rub the beef with 1teaspoon of oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to marinate the beef for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
3. Remove the beef from the... - 43.2426
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
In a Dutch oven or ovenproof pot with lid, dust beef roast with flour and brown in olive oil over medium-high heat on all sides.
Remove meat and saute the onions, garlic, and carrots until soft.
Add tomatoes and simmer 2 more... - 46.9913
French Beef Stew With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a Dutch oven place roast.
Arrange potatoes, carrots and onion around and over roast.
Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; drizzle wine over top.
Roast for 4 1/2 hours.
On a serving platter place roast; slice if... - 45.6361
Beef Brisket With Horseradish Sauce
Sprinkle the beef with seasoned salt; coat evenly with flour.
Set on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast at 450CF 30 minutes.
Combine the chili sauce, ketchup, and horse radish; mix well and spoon over meat.
Pour boiling water into bottom of pan; cover.
Reduce... - 36.1707
Angus Beef Filet With Potatoes Au Cru
1. Bring the meat to room temp.
2. Season beef filets with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan melt butter and sear filet on both sides.
4. Place it in the oven until it is brown and crispy.
5. Saute purple potatoes in olive oil.
6. Deglaze pan... - 102.155
Sliced Beef Platter With Green Sauce
Trim fillet, remove all skin and tissue with a sharp knife.
Rub meat with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in shallow pan.
Saute fillet for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
Warm brandy, pour over beef fillet and ignite.
Cook until flame dies down.
Place... - 44.5188
Beef Bulgogi - Korean Food
Obviously Bulgogi is very popular and famous dish all around the world. It is beefy, savory, sweet, nutty and satisfying. Even you are on a diet, don't worry!! You can cook Bulgogi with Lean meat or even with chicken breast!! You've got to try bulgogi with... - 107.418
Marie's Quick Onion Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of the slow cooker, dredge the onion soup mix.
2) Place the pot roast in the soup mix.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours or over high heat for 5 hours.
4) Using a ladle skim the fat from the surface.
5) Spoon 1/4... - 34.8913
Beef N Brew
1. In a ziplock bag, combine beer and beef. Squeeze out all the air in the bag and then zip lock it.
2. Place this zip locked bag in a bowl and refrigerate for atleast 12 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325F (162.5C).
4. Remove... - 45.8191
Lay bologna or cold-cut slices on a flat surface.
Spoon a generous 1 tablespoon cheese spread over each slice.
Place a breadstick on edge of each slice; roll up.
Lay ham slices on a flat surface.
Arrange cheese slices on ham.
Spread cheese with a thin layer... - 35.7835
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 35.0552
Brisket Pot Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To prepare vegetables :
2. Slice onions very thin
3. Pare carrots and cut them and celery in 1-inch pieces.
4. Peel tomato and cut it in chunks.
5. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper and place in large... - 39.6836
Garofaloto Italian Pot Roast
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker.
3) Press the whole cloves in the top of the beef and dredge with pepper.
4) Dig holes in the beef and spoon olive oil in the holes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3628