- » Beef Smoked Sausage
Beef Smoked Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef smoked sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef smoked sausage recipes.
Smoked Teriyaki Style Beef Jerky
Here is a unique recipe to make smoked style beef jerky. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares this extraordinary way to make beef jerky that appears to be better than the traditional version. This video is definitely a must watch if you want to... - 86.2407
Smoked Beef And Sausage Burgers
Look at this unique style of making beef and sausage burgers stuffed with bacon and cheese. Watch this impressive video and definitely you would not be able to resist the urge to try out these fabulous burgers. Take a look, surely it is a must watch! - 85.5668
Beef And Sausage Medley
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Cut sausages into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick pieces.
– In a bowl, combine the chopped vegetables, and add other ingredients.
– Pour mixture into an ovenproof casserole and cook in oven from 20 to 30 minutes. - 32.1176
Skewered Lamb And Beef Sausage Rolls
1) Preheat an oven broiler if broiling method is opted for cooking the kabobs.
2) In an 8-inch skillet, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) Lower heat to medium and then sautÃ© onions and garlic in it for 6... - 43.9204
Sausage Stuffed Rouladen With Tomato Beer Kraut
1. Place beef steak on a meat board and use a meat knife to slice it into 6 equal portions, in a slight rectangular shape.
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into thin... - 44.1637
Salami Summer Sausage
Mix 1 tablespoon peppercorns in meat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide into 3 parts and roll into 8-inch rolls.
Sprinkle with remaining peppercorns.
Wrap in wax paper, then again in foil.
Refrigerate for 48 hours.
Unwrap and bake for 2 hours at... - 31.6815
Spicy Polish Sausage
Pour beer into a large bowl.
Blend seasonings into the beer.
Add beef, pork, and bulgur.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 33.8024
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into patties.
2. Broil or pan fry. If pan frying, pour off fat as it collects.
3. Drain patties on paper towels. - 25.8784