- » Beef Sirloin Roast
Beef Sirloin Roast Recipes
Roast onion beef is a popular American side dish made mostly during winter time. It is easy to make and its key ingredients include roasted beef, onion soup, flour, french onions, mushrooms and oil. The meat is ... More »
Betty's Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Vegetables And Gravy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Beef Sirloin Tip Roast with Vegetables and Gravy. The sirloin tip is slow-roasted in the oven and accompanied by browned potatoes, carrots, and onions. It is a great meal for the autumn season. - 0
Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Parmesan Barbecue Baste
Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Parmesan Barbecue Baste has an incredible taste. The beef and barbecue baste gives the Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Parmesan Barbecue Baste a one of its kind taste. Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Parmesan Barbecue Baste is inspired by... - 24.2927
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 105.409
Roast Sirloin Of Beef Au Naturel
Brown the meat in a very hot, dry skillet, then place it on a bed of coarsely chopped fresh vegetables.
Roast at 475° to medium rare.
The vegetables may be served as a garnish. - 21.8138
How To Cook A Top Sirloin Roast Of Beef
If you're scared of large pieces of meat in your grocery store, this video is for you! A beautiful beef roast that's moist & juicy is what you'll end up with after trying this recipe. - 0
Sprinkle both sides liberally with Accent, salt and pepper.
Put on rack in open pan at 300° for 2 hours.
Medium well, medium rare and rare slices may be cut from this roast. - 21.8454
Chef Gerry Castro prepares sirloin steak and even adds some yummy Ceja Vineyards 2006 Red Vino de Casa to the sauce! Enjoy the sirloin steak with the wine sauce and rissotto meal with your family and friends! - 108.875
Beef Sirloin Tip Roast With Parmesan Barbecue Baste
1. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer so bulb is centered in the thickest part. Do not add water. Do not cover.
2. Roast at 325°F. Roast is done when meat thermometer registers 140°F for rare; 160°F for medium; and... - 25.8644
Brandied Sirloin Tip Roast
For marinade, combine oil, brandy, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning bag several times to... - 41.0985
Braised Sirloin Tip Roast
Sprinkle meat lightly with flour and rub in.
Brown slowly on all sides in a little hot fat in Dutch oven.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add sliced onion, bay leaves, garlic, and water.
Cover and cook in moderate oven (350°) about 1... - 42.2051
Beef Sirloin With Oven-roasted Vegetables
Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; press half of mixture into both sides of beef steak.
Add oil to remaining mixture; set aside.
Cut sm.potatoes in half; cut larger ones into quarters.
In lg.bowl, add potatoes and 1/2 of... - 40.6772
Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. Roast Sirloin With Zippy Mustard Sauce is a well flavored and filling Main dish that your... - 45.6027
Roasted Garlic Stuffed Sirloin
Squeeze the garlic from the cloves.
Mash with the olive oil and stir in the green onions.
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut a horizontal slit through it to form a pocket the length of the steak.
Spread the filling into the pocket.
Use toothpicks as needed... - 33.341
Sirloin Tip Rotisserie
Cut 12 small incisions evenly around the roast.
Slice the garlic cloves in half and insert a half in each incision.
Place the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Blend the remaining ingredients together, pour into a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil, remove from heat... - 39.4458
Burgundian Roast Sirloin
Place roast in shallow dish; cover with marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight or at room temperature several hours.
Turn roast several times while marinating to soak completely.
Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Pour 1 cup water in pan.
Set... - 26.739
Lemon Roast Sirloin
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Using a sharp fork, pierce the meat all over.
3) Place the meat on a baking pan.
4) Sprinkle the meat with half of lemon juice.
5) Using a sharp knife, score a circle of about 3 inch diameter over the... - 38.6899
Roast Sirloin With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 2). Season sirloin with freshly ground pepper; brush with mustard. Bake in a roasting tin for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast shows an internal temperature of 71°C... - 36.6805
Sirloin Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Place the meat in a glass bowl and dredge it with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic.
3) In a bowl mix together, water, bay leaf and vinegar.
4) Pour the vinegar mixture over the meat.
5) Cover the bowl with... - 42.5827
Wegmans Roasted Sirloin Au Jus
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. In the roast make 6 slits, insert garlic clove halves and rosemary sprigs in each slit. Brush the roast with basting oil. Season with pepper seasoning.
3. In a deep baking tray, make a bed of mirepoix, add... - 0
Best roast Beef
Roast Beef is one of the best that I've ever tasted. With pepper and onion seasonings, this roasted sirloin tip is an anytime no fuss dinner item. Try this delicious Roast Beef with your choicest seasonings and let me know if you like it. - 25.7969
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 35.89
Smokenator Sirloin Roast
There is nothing better on a cold Autumn evening than a big ol' sirloin tip roast! You'll just enjoy that earthy-smoky flavor of this sirloin roast. This will be done in 3 hours time. Watch and learn how to make this relaxed recipe from this video. - 93.7063
Roast Beef Au Vin
This recipe for roast beef au vin is a recipe for beef made with a sirloin tip roast. Cooked in the oven with blackberry wine and topped with suet, the sirloin is wrapped in a foil and roasted to doneness. - 33.6165
Chiu-roasted Sirloin With Corn Pudding
The chiu roasted beef steak is a spicy beef steak cooked in the oven. Roasted with a seasoning mix of chili powder, cumin, with oregano and red pepper, the roasted sirloin steak is best served with a corn pudding. - 44.7327
Bison Sirloin Roast By The Bbq Pit Boys
How about digging into a nice robust sandwich! Sounds enticing enough? Well try making these meaty sandwiches for a change. These are sandwich with some intact flavors coming through! See the video on how to get this sandwich going! - 116.066
Finnish Sirloin Tip Pot Roast (linnanpaisti)
In a roasting pan or a Dutch oven, melt together butter and oil.
Add meat and cook, turning to brown all sides.
Remove meat from roasting pan and add onions; brown.
Return roast to pan and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add anchovies, vinegar, brandy,... - 43.6865
Tangy Pot Roast
I made this Tangy Pot Roast first for a holiday party and they were an instant hit. These Tangy Pot Roast which makes use of a sirloin tip or rumo roast can really serve as a delicious treat. Come all and check it out! - 26.3233
Beef Sirloin Stroganoff
1. Place meat, onion and garlic in 10-inch glass ceramic skillet. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in broth, mushrooms and chives. Combine cornstarch and wine in small bowl until smooth; stir into broth.... - 31.6433
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 42.3493
Microwave Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place... - 32.8434
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.65
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Savory Sirloin Steak
In a small bowl, blend butter, garlic, basil, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs; set aside.
Place steak on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Roast in a 500° oven for 12 to 15 minutes for rare, or until done to your liking when slashed.
Remove pan from oven and... - 32.0002
Seasoned Sirloin Tri Tips
1) Rub each roast with about 1/4 cup seasoning salt and place in a large baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours or overnight.
2) Allow the roasts to reach room temperature.
3) Heat grill to medium-high.
4) Grill the roasts... - 34.265
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 41.7658
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Shawarma is an Arabic meat that is typically cooked on a vertical spit for a long time. It can be made of chicken, beef, turkey, veal and lamb -- or sometimes a combination of meats. It is very popular in the Middle East and is absolutely fantastic. This is... - 0
Barbecued Sirloin Tip
Choose a uniform-shaped cut of beef or trim to uniform thickness for even cooking results.
Marinate beef in Burgundy Shallot Sauce for about 8 hours, turning several times to flavor evenly.
Drain and save the marinade.
Thread beef roast on a spit and rotate... - 24.941
Special Sirloin Steak
Combine scallions, garlic, oil, soy sauce, wine, and hot sauce in a 4-quart casserole.
Stir steak into marinade.
Turn to coat all steak pieces well.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Use either of the following methods to... - 36.1672
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 36.8304
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 114.843
Wine Marinated Beef Roast
For marinade, combine wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, marjoram, and garlic salt.
Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Add marinade; close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 33.9419
Spiced Sirloin Sandringham
Try this version of amazingly delicious Spiced Sirloin Sandringham recipe. An effortlessly prepared sirloin recipe; the Spiced Sirloin Sandringham is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.9382
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
Dredge beef with flour and brown in hot oil in a large skillet.
Remove, cut into thick slices, and place in slow cooker.
Drain accumulated fat from skillet and add water.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Add wine, flour-water mixture, and salt.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.4504
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Roast the beef, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 375° F and continue to roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, sift flour and salt together in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the... - 36.1598
Hoisin Roast Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Cooking Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove meat from marinade and place, fat side up, on a rack in a baking... - 43.2767
Grilled Italian Beef Roast
Roasts are not just for winter indoor cooking. Discover the art of outdoor, easy and delicious roasting. - 27.0477
Classic Rolled Beef Roast
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper and rub onto the meat
2) Sprinkle the instant seasoningonto the meat and keep aside for 30 minutes
3) Onto a roasting pan, place the meat fat side up
4) Roast the meat for 2 or 3 hours depending on... - 36.6623
Rosemary Lemon Roast Beef
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line a roasting pan with aluminumfoil.
Inasmallbowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon rind, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Usinga narrow sharp knife, make 12 slits, each 3/4 inch long and 1 inch deep, across the top of the... - 35.2228
Herb Crust Beef Roast
Stir together garlic, oil, basil, and pepper; brush evenly over meat.
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, with your... - 37.9421
Seasoned Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine parsley flakes, garlic, rosemary, thyme and ground pepper.
Cut about 20 slits in roast, 2 inches deep and 1 1/2 inches long.
Stuff a small amount of mixture into each slit.
For stronger flavor, cover and refrigerate for about 8... - 39.0715
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Smear the joint lightly with mustard.
Put it into the roasting pan with the whole onion, the carrot, and the drippings.
Baste with the hot fat after 20 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 350° after a half hour.
It is cooked after 45 to 50... - 31.5755
Roast Beef Au Jus
– In a bowl, combine all seasoned flour ingredients, and keep in a tightly closed jar for future use.
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Dredge roast beef with seasoned flour and place in roasting pan with a rack.
– Sear roast beef in oven... - 40.0188
Rotisserie Roast Beef
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Rotisserie Roast Beef - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Rotisserie Roast Beef and envy your culinary skills. - 36.7557
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 41.4927
Sliced Beef A L'orange
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mash garlic with salt; add cumin, cloves and pepper; mix to paste.
With sharp pointed knife, make deep cuts in top and sides of roast; into each cut, with spoon, insert some of garlic paste until all has... - 41.7843
Oven Roasted Spicy Cocoa Beef
Do you like to experiment with flavors - you have come to the right place. Perhaps you never knew, that beef can be roasted by adding cocoa powder. Wanna try out? Watch the video to get all the information, so that you can easily reciprocate at home. - 116.253
Roast Beef Steak
Press pepper into both sides of steak.
Mix garlic with salt to make a paste.
Spread on both sides of meat.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet; add olive oil.
Fry meat on medium heat 5 minutes per side.
Bake in 350Ã‚Â° oven 35Ã¢â‚¬â€45... - 32.4931
Roast Beef Au Jus
I am on High Protein diet and if you are doing the same then its advisable for you to include this recipe of Roast Beef Au Jus in your diet for sure. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Roast Beef Au Jus. If your diet is full of High Protein... - 37.2501
Roast Beef Au Jus
To protect the undercut (tenderloin) of the roast from cooking too quickly or drying out arrange fat bacon slices or sliced fresh pork fat over this section and tie in place with twine.
Arrange roast fat side up in a shallow roast pan and spread lean surfaces... - 38.0984
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 45.0193
Apple Cider Pot Roast
Apple Cider Pot Roast Recipe- Apple cider adds a sweetness while the barbecue sauce adds spiciness to this all-in-one vegetable and beef dish. - 32.3803
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees to roast the beef.
2) Stir together the rosemary, pepper, garlic and oregano in a small bowl and run the mixture all over the roast’s surfaces.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, put the roast on the... - 47.4722
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the sirloin tip in half horizontally, and tie each half across the meat in two places and once lengthwise with cotton kitchen twine. Rub with the soy sauce and oil, and sprinkle with the pepper.
2. Place the pieces side by... - 23.7998
Rotisserie Roast Beef
1)Using the tip of a sharp knife, make several deep stabs in fat section of the rolled sirloin roast.
2)Make thin slices of the garlic cloves and insert 1 slice in each gash.
3)Keep the sirloin roast on a skewer spit and hook it in the prongs on each... - 39.7473
Beef N Brew
1. In a ziplock bag, combine beer and beef. Squeeze out all the air in the bag and then zip lock it.
2. Place this zip locked bag in a bowl and refrigerate for atleast 12 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325F (162.5C).
4. Remove... - 45.8191
Traditional Roast Beef
Wipe the meat and trim if necessary.
Weigh and calculate the cooking time required.
For joints on the bone allow 20 minutes per 450g (1 lb), plus 20 minutes over; for a boned and rolled joint allow 25 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), plus 25 minutes over; to give a... - 45.6984
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat butter until it sizzles.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add mushrooms; saute briefly.
Stir in sherry, bouillon, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
Push vegetables to side of pan; add... - 35.5302
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.1704
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
1) Use flour to coat the roast. Keep the remaining flour aside.
2) Put the roast in a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl, combine together the gravy mix, soup mix, remaining flour and ginger ale. Mix well and pour all over the roast.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 35.8042
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Cold Roast Beef
Carefully trim the meat, removing all superfluous fat.
Wipe well with a damp cloth.
If so desired, rub meat with mustard on all sides.
If possible use a double roasting tin, the under one large enough to hold a little water.
Place the meat on a low stand in... - 39.3685
Basic Roast Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
2) In a weighing balance, measure the beef to allow 20 minutes per 500 g / 1 lb for medium rare meat and 15 minutes.
3) Over the wire rack, on the roasting tin, place the beef to roast.
4)... - 39.7404
Three-star Roast Beef ( Convection Cooking )
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, prepare the oven by placing a rack in the oven ceramic tray.
Preheat oven at 375 Â°F (190Â°C).
Mix together the butter, Dijon mustard, dry mustard and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture over the... - 40.9183
Italian Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300°).
2. Insert the garlic in the roast by cutting small slashes around it.
3. Sprinkle the black pepper on it and insert a meat thermometer so it reaches the center of the meat.
4. Keep the roast on a... - 38.427
Three Star Roast Beef
Three Star Roast Beef is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Three Star Roast Beef; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.1935
Rub meat with garlic, a little oil, plenty of salt and the rosemary.
Place peppers between sheets of foil and crush coarsely with side of kitchen mallet or hammer.
Press into beef all over with heel of palm.
Cover loosely with foil or plastic and let stand... - 40.2422
Kettle Roasted Honey Beef
1. Preheat a covered barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl soak mustard seeds in wine and for 30 minutes and mix in black peppercorns, tarragon leaves, sage leaves and honey to combine.
3. In a shallow dish place beef... - 43.1393
Sesame Beef Roast
Sesame Beef Roast has a terrific taste. The beef and lemon juice gives the Sesame Beef Roast a majestic taste. Sesame Beef Roast is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 38.0628
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Spaghetti Roast Au Jus
In a small bowl, mix salt, beau monde seasoning, pepper and celery salt.
Rub on roast.
Place roast on rack in a small heavy roasting pan.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Place roasting pan in cold oven.
Set temperature control at 325Â°F (165Â°C).
Roast 25 to 40... - 41.6139
Roast Eye-round Provencale
To prepare the roast Day before:
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make 8 slits, 1 inch deep, across top of meat.
2. Insert a sliver of garlic into each slit.
3. Rub entire surface of meat with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and... - 46.1521
Beef Birds Spiedini
Cut meat slices into 3 by 5 inch rectangles.
Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt, pepper, and oregano.
Lay a small piece of proscuitto and cheese on each meat strip and roll up.
Repeat, skewering about 4 meat rolls on each skewer.
Barbecue or broil over... - 35.2534
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 48.6887
Chinese Red-stewed Beef
Place pot roast in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Slice meat and cover with cooking sauce as it is served. - 28.0107
Veal Roast Orloff
Veal Roast Orloff is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 41.3293
Savory Veal Roast
Savory Veal Roast is a sumptuous side dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Savory Veal Roast. You will love it. Trust me! - 39.52
1. In a small bowl blend 1/2 cup onion with parsley, salt, bay leaves, pepper, thyme and cloves.
2. Cut salt pork into strips 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick and roll strips in seasoned herb mixture.
3. Cut slits in the meat 3 inches deep and about 1... - 44.5385
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.68
Grandmother's Pot En Pot
Set the meat in the baking dish.
Spread the soft but-ter on top.
Salt and pepper.
Mix together the lemon and onions and place on top of the meat.
Mix the re-maining ingredients together and pour over all.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 1 hour 30 min-utes, or... - 38.5843
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Beef Sirloin Roast Recipes By Category