- » Beef Shoulder Roast
Beef Shoulder Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef shoulder roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef shoulder roast recipes.
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Roast Veal Shoulder With Forcemeat
Liven up your lunch with the Roast Veal Shoulder with Forcemeat ! Made with ham, beef and bacon, the Roast Veal Shoulder with Forcemeat is an easy-to-prepare recipe. Try it out yourself to see what I mean. - 45.961
Rolled Shoulder Medley
1) Spread flour on a flat plate and roll roast in, until coated evenly.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat and brown the roast on all sides for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning as required.
3) Stir in the seasonings, bouillon,... - 44.2304
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 127.661
Pot Roast Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
Pot Roast Shoulder of Lamb is one of the dishes I am crazy about! Want to know why? Try out the Pot Roast Shoulder of Lamb yourself to know! I am eagerly awaiting your comments ! - 44.5107
Leg Or Shoulder Of Lamb A La Grecque
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) With a sharp knife make slits along the flesh of the meat at a distance of 2-inches apart. Make the slits an inch long and about 1/2-inch deep.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, thyme, pepper, flour,... - 42.7538
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Pot Roast Beef Part 2
It is such a relief that this recipe has very few ingredients. But on the flip side it can take more than 2hr of cooking. - 42.7311
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 43.1789
This java roast recipe is a chuck roast recipe prepared with a base of strong coffee. Heavily flavored with added onion, the javan pot roast is a little sour to taste and can be served as desired. - 37.1977
1) In a slow cooker, put the roast and sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and salt. Top with the onion rings.
2) In water, dissolve the bouillon cube and pour it all over the roast.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 hours or over... - 35.9647
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 42.8922
Place meat on 30x 18 inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle onion on meat, mix remaining ingredients; pour on meat.
Fold foil over meat and seal securely.
(To serve immediately, see below.) Label and freeze. 4 hours 15... - 34.9674
Beef Cake Daube
Make 4 or 5 slits in roast and insert garlic slivers.
Marinate meat in wine, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Turn several times.
Sprinkle meat heavily with salt and pepper.
Melt bacon grease in deep heavy skillet until bubbly.
Sear... - 44.7797
Braised Chuck Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, savory or thyme and ginger.
3) Roll the chuck or shoulder in the seasoning till well coated.
4) On a frying pan, heat the drippings or fat.... - 44.1603
All Day Chuck Roast
1) Preheat oven at 225°.
2) On the meat rub mustard generously.
3) Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper over it.
4) In a roasting pan place meat over a rack.
5) Roast uncovered at 225° for 5 hours or more till tender.
6)... - 38.6088
Mushroom Roast Suckling Pig
Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C).
Rub the suckling pig with the seasoned flour.
Cover the feet, ears and tail with foil.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms until soft.
Tip the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl.
Add the liver, veal,... - 43.7831
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
Microwave Pork Roast And Sauerkraut
1. Arrange onion, sauerkraut, caraway, pepper and bay leaf in bottom of glass casserole. Blend the ingredients well.
2. Top it with pork roast and sprinkle salt over it.
3. Wrap it with plastic and dip probe into liquid.
4. In a... - 38.3334
Pot Roast Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the lamb with seasoned flour.
4. Use a large roast pot.
5. Heat oil in the pot over medium high heat.
6. Add the floured lamb to hot pan and brown... - 45.0917
Pot Roast Of Veal
1. Wipe the veal with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Brown on all sides in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven in the margarine, shortening or lard. Sprinkle the meat with salt.
3. Add the onions and celery and about 1/4 cup of boiling water. Cover tightly and simmer 2... - 27.7527
Veal Pot Roast
I tried this Veal Pot Roast for a hungry afternoon and was satisfied hundred percent! Make the Veal Pot Roast. Eagerly awaiting your views on the recipe ! - 43.9827
Pot Roast Veal Provencale
Brown the joint all over in melted dripping; season lightly and place in an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion in the same fat until soft, add the tomato puree, canned tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil.
Season well, add the sugar and pour over the... - 40.1239
Veal Pot Roast
About 3 1/4 hours before serving: In hot Dutch oven, saute veal until lightly browned on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes.
Pour off all fat; add 1/4 cup water, bay leaf, thyme leaves; sprinkle on salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover tightly; simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Add... - 47.049
Pot Roast Of Lamb
1) Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
2) Remove the fat and spread the meat flat.
3) In a small bowl mix parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Spread parsley mixture over lamb.
5) Roll up in jelly-roll fashion very... - 46.0435
Good And Easy Sauerbraten
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 475 Â°F.
2) Add salt and pepper to the roast .
3) Place in a Dutch oven and roast without lid in preheated oven until both sides are browned, turning once after 4 or 5 minutes on each... - 42.7193
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7483
Hot tamales is a mexican recipe for cooking roast with corn dough. Prepared with chuck or shoulder roast, the tamale is made with corn husk and masa and spiced with chilies for heat. Cooked slowly, it makes a great and filling meal. - 45.4229
Gourmet Lamb Roast
Place meat in deep glass bowl.
Heat beef broth, pickling spices, poultry seasoning, salt, lemon peel and juice just to boiling; pour over meat and refrigerate until marinade is cool.
Cover tightly; refrigerate 24 hours, turning meat several... - 39.2016
Marinated Roast Pork
In the butter, gently saute the onions, carrots, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, basil and garlic.
Moisten with the vinegar and boiling water; add a little salt and pepper with the cloves and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for one hour.
Strain this marinade.
When the... - 44.3212
Morier's Roast Veal
Rub veal with thyme and sage.
Place in a 10-inch square or 9- by 13-inch baking pan; distribute onion around meat.
Add 1/4 cup of the broth.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour; pour remaining 1 1/4 cups broth into pan and stir to scrape any browned... - 41.3381
Braised Pot Roast Of Lamb
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Trim off fat; spread meat flat.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Spread parsley mixture evenly over lamb.
Start- ing from one end, roll up, jelly-roll fashion, as tightly as... - 39.3147
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meat, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring often.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return meat to Dutch... - 43.475
Quebec Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup kettle, add all the ingredients.
2) Place the soup kettle over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for another 4 hours.
4) During the first one hour of cooking, you need to stir... - 44.3268
Score the fat of the shoulder in a diamond pattern.
Prepare the dry stuffing by mixing together all of its ingredients and place one third of the mixture into the cavity where the shoulder bone has been removed; then tie the meat with string.
Mix the butter... - 38.6514
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 42.8446
1. Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
2. With the point of a knife, cut four slits in surface of lamb and insert pieces of garlic in slits. Combine salt, pepper, chili powder, mustard and ginger. Sprinkle over surface of lamb. Place roast on a rack in a... - 34.792
Flat Iron Steak
This is an easy flat iron steak recipe that I found on a recipe exchange website. A cut of beef, also known as a Flat Iron roast or shoulder top blade steak, that is taken from the shoulder clod just above the shoulder blade. The Flat Iron has two halves that... - 41.2257
Pressed Meat Loaf
Boil all ingredients together until meat falls apart.
Shred meat into fine pieces; pour into two loaf pans.
Pour in remaining broth which has been cooked down to meat juices and gelatin.
Place heavy weights, such as bricks, over pans.
Refrigerate until... - 30.0981
Hutsepot is a traditional recipe. Hutsepot is a Dutch recipe mainly getting its taste from mixed meat and mashed potatoes. Hutsepot is inspired by many restaurants all over the Europe. - 44.6124
Manzo Alla Sarda
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 4: 350°F.
2. In a large glass, porcelain or stainless-steel bowl put 1 ¼ pints of white wine, 3 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped parsley, bay leaf, ground allspice, grated nutmeg and salt into it.
3. In... - 48.2662
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325F until meat thermometer registers 185F, slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after water... - 43.7786
Sage And Onion Stuffing
Lamb hearts taste incredible with Sage and Onion Stuffing ! Try the Sage and Onion Stuffing out with other beef, calf and lamb recipes and let me know the dish(s) that you like it best with! - 29.9256
Old-time Meat Loaf
the old time meat loaf is a three meat preparation of meatloaf. Made from veal, beef and pork, the old time meat loaf is made with eggs, breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste along with sage for flavor. Baked in a roasting pan, it can be served with grains,... - 35.221
Dutch Country Stuffing
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and mix well
2. Simmer this for 10 minutes and then add the bread crumbs and mix well
3. Use as a stuffing for a pork shoulder roast, or chicken or turkey - 34.0215
Unusual Italian Macaroni
Make gashes in the beef roast and stuff in bits of salt pork and some small wedges of cheese.
Then salt and pepper the meat thoroughly, rubbing the seasonings in well.
Lightly flour the meat and brown it in the lard, then remove it from the pot and brown the... - 41.7523
1. Cut pork into 2-inch cubes.
2. In large Dutch oven or heavy kettle, combine pork, onion, garlic, dill, caraway seed, salt, bouillon cube and boiling water and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 hour.
4. Add... - 43.7292
Navarin A La Printaniere
Navarin A La Printaniere has a luscious taste. Navarin A La Printaniere get its taste from lamb mixed in beef broth and vegetables. Navarin A La Printaniere is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 43.3604
1. To prepare pork cut it into 3-inch pieces and place with bone and garlic in a stockpot.
2. Cover meat with 9 cups water and more if necessary and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Lowering heat to medium-low simmer with cover... - 44.0858
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518