- » Beef Salami
Beef Salami Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef salami recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef salami recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients together and make into 4 or 5 rolls.
3) Keep in the fridge for a day.
4) On a broiler pan, bake at 300°F for 1 1/2 hours .
5) Serve hot.
6) They can... - 42.6838
1) Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Combine all the ingredients well with hands and keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3) Once again mix the ingredients with hands.
4) Chill for another 24 hours.
5) Make 3-inch rolls... - 40.2326
Mix all ingredients and shape into three rolls.
Wrap in foil - shiny side in.
Refrigerate 24 hours.
Poke holes in foil, place in broiler pan and bake at 325° F for 1 1/2 hours.
Refrigerate, slice & serve. - 36.1069
Salami Summer Sausage
Mix 1 tablespoon peppercorns in meat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide into 3 parts and roll into 8-inch rolls.
Sprinkle with remaining peppercorns.
Wrap in wax paper, then again in foil.
Refrigerate for 48 hours.
Unwrap and bake for 2 hours at... - 31.6815
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut salami into slices 1/8 inch thick, but do not cut through.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake 45 minutes.
Discard fat from pan.
Generously brush salami slices with mustard.
Continue baking until crusty about 15 to 20 minutes. - 24.8914
Microwave directions: In a 2 quart nonmetal microwave safe casserole combine potatoes, carrots, onion, the 1/3 cup water, and garlic.
Micro cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring after 5... - 42.1254
Salami Vegetable Bake
In a 2-quart casserole combine the potatoes, carrots, onion, water, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 10 minutes or till, vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage.
Stir together water, bouillon granules,... - 43.1164
Aladdin's Salad Bowl
Combine lettuce and endive in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, salami, cheese, and egg slices atop greens.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine mayonnaise and Russian dressing. - 30.472
Manicotti is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Manicotti dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.5306
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722
Funny Face Pizzas
To Make Individual Pizza Crusts: If using refrigerated pizza crust, unroll each package onto flat surface and roll each 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each into three 5 1/2-inch rounds and use remainder plus scraps to form hats and decorations.
Transfer to greased... - 40.0899
One Pot Beef And Lentil Supper
1. In a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven crumble beef.
2. Cook on medium heat till the meat is browned.
3. Add onions. Cook till they are limp.
4. Spoon the fat from beef and discard.
5. Combine the next 7 ingredients.
6. Simmer till lentils get... - 44.5944
Tortellini Antipasto Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, shallots, oregano and red pepper flakes.
2. In medium bowl, combine tortellini, bell pepper, cheese and salami. Add dressing; toss to coat. - 33.549
Soften butter or margarine.
Spread one side of each bread slice with butter or margarine; sprinkle bread with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut beef and salami into bite-size strips.
In bowl combine eggs, cottage cheese,... - 40.531
Beef Salami Recipes By Category