- » Beef Salad
Beef Salad Recipes
Beef salad is a preparation that is usually made from sirloin beef steaks. Beef salad can be made from roast beef too. Heavy, filling and meaty with the freshness of green vegetables, beef salad is a very balanced ... More »
Healthy Thai Grilled Beef Salad
Craving Thai food, but want to stick to your weight loss plan? Chef Binks has solved your problem with this healthy Thai Beef Salad recipe. Grilled lean beef steak sliced and served over fresh crisp veggies, dressed with a spicy sweet Thai dressing. Lean... - 114.933
Grilled Steak Salad
A grilled stead salad with a slight twist by grilling the Romaine lettuce is demonstrated by Johanna Cook. - 110.68
Vietnamese Seared Beef Salad
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add garlic, rice wine, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper.
2. Drop beef in marinade and mix to coat well. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, add sliced onions and rice vinegar. Mix, and... - 95.5765
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
1) In a salad bowl, line the lettuce.
2) Peel core and dice the apples.
3) In a mixing bowl, put the beef , apples, celery, shallots, garlic and parsley.
4) In another bowl, mix oil, vinegar and seasoning together and pour over the beef... - 48.3025
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.1285
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.8288
South Sea Beef Salad
1) Chill the meat inside the freezer for 20 minutes or until very firm.
2) Cut the meat into paper-thin slices.
3) Stack these paper-thin beef slices and cut into matchstick-size pieces.
4) In a plate, place the meat and press plastic wrap... - 46.7599
Lime Beef Salad
1) Arrange the meat over a rack of a broiler pan.
2) Place the rack under broiler about 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes.
3) Turn the meat and continue to broil for 7 to 8 minutes more for medium-rare.
4) Remove and allow to cool... - 46.3931
Beef Salad With Asparagus And Broccoli
Broil or pan-fry flank steak according to basic recipe to desired doneness.
Cool and slice.
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add asparagus and blanch 30 seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon of strainer and set aside to cool.
Add broccoli to same... - 46.0276
Hot Beef & Watercress Salad
Cut beef with the grain into 3-inch-wide strips; then cut each strip across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar, and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Add beef and stir to coat well.
In... - 45.8268
Deviled Beef Salad
1. Take a small mixer bowl and make the dressing by mixing sugar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Stir in grated onion and horseradish.
3. Use an electric mixer and constantly beat at medium-high speed.
4. Gradually add oil and... - 45.58
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996
Cold Beef Salad
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) On a deep platter, arrange the thinly sliced beef.
3) Slice the onion into rings. Place the onion over the slices of meat.
4) Sprinkle capers over the onions and meat.
5) Next, sprinkle the parsley... - 45.3514
San Marino Beef Salad
In large saucepan, cover first 3 ingredients with salted water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer till tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Strip meat from bone and trim off fat.
Cut meat in julienne strips (3 cups); chill.
In a jar, combine olive oil, wine... - 45.0055
Country Beef Salad
1. In a large bowl cook macaroni shells, as per label directions, drain and keep aside.
2. To it, stir in onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil and let it stand about 1 hour to season and blend flavors.
3. Into macaroni mixture just before... - 44.7209
In a large bowl, combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onions and mushrooms.
In a jar, mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, oil, vinegar and ginger; shake well.
Pour dressing over beef mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Add bean... - 43.1352
Herbed Farfalle And Beef Salad
Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, and set aside.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the steak and cook about 4 minutes per side for medium doneness.
Season to taste with salt and... - 42.0657
Spinach And Beef Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook steak on greased grill over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium, or to desired... - 41.5799
Parisian Beef Salad
Thin slice the roast beef, place in a bowl.
Mix in the potatoes and onion.
Blend the oil, vinegar, lemon and seasonings together.
Pour over the beef.
Marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter, and spoon the salad on top of the... - 41.5243
Hot Beef Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender; drain, peel, and dice (about 6 cups].
Keep potatoes warm.
In skillet cook beef, onion, and green pepper in margarine till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Blend in soup, milk, vinegar, and salt.
Gently... - 41.332
Hearty Beef Salad
Wash green beans; remove ends and strings.
Cut beans in half crosswise.
In a covered medium saucepan cook the green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Add the baby carrots and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender; drain.
Cover and... - 41.2093
Cold Beef Salad
1) Pour off the liquid from the bean sprouts, wash in cold water and drain.
2) In a bowl, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sweetener and monosodium glutamate.
3) Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the sprout mixture and toss well.
4) Mix in thoroughly... - 41.013
1. Place the mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl with the parsley.
2. Cut beef into dice; drain and slice the potatoes.
3. Add these to the bowl and mix lightly.
4. Cut up the pimiento and add.
5. Put the salad in a dish.
6. Drain the artichoke hearts, cut... - 41.0034
Beef Salad L Orange
In medium mixing bowl, make paste with 2 tablespoons of the Meat Magic and vinegar.
Stir in onion and garlic and mix well.
Add beef strips and mix well with your hands to evenly coat.
Transfer to plastic bag, seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove beef strips... - 40.5216
Pressed Beef Salad
Place the meat, carrots, onions, leeks, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a large suacepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove meat and press between two boards; place weight on top and leave until cold, then trim.
Mix horseradish with... - 40.4316
Busy Day Corned Beef Salad
Busy Day Corned Beef Salad is truly the best bet to try on a busy day. The Busy Day Corned Beef Salad donâ€™t require lengthy formalities and you can prepare it in a jiffy, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of Busy... - 39.9729
Spicy Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef.
Slice across the grain into thin strips; set aside.
For dressing, combine lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, basil and mint; set aside.
In a medium nonstick skillet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute jalapeno, garlic and... - 39.9648
Hot Beef & Watercress Salad
For this unusual hot and cold main-dish salad, you place stir-fried beef strips on a bed of cool watercress.
Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, about 3 inches long.
In a medium-size bowl, mix beef, garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar, andl... - 39.916
Grilled Beef And Potato Salad Dijon
The grilled and potato salad dijon is a beef tseak salad that can be served with greens. The cooked beef roast is tossed with cooked potatoes seasoned with dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and pepper. This bef and potato salad reciepe is a complete meal. - 39.8851
Chili Beef Salads
Heat Freezer Ground Beef Mix, water and chili sauce in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is hot, about 10 minutes.
Spoon beef mixture over lettuce slices on 6 plates.
Arrange tomato slices on beef mixture.
Spoon Horseradish... - 39.6164
Lemon Beef Salad
Peel cucumber, if desired.
Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thin crosswise slices.
Cut and slice onion the same way.
Combine cucumber, onion, and salt; cover and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain thoroughly and discard liquid.
With a vegetable peeler,... - 39.0294
Marinated Beef Salad
Peel the potatoes.
Using a melon-baller, scoop the potatoes into small balls; you should have about 2 cups.
Transfer potatoes to a pan of salted cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until balls are tender but not mushy.
Combine... - 38.2287
Spring Beef Salad
All you need is beef and you can get this Spring Beef Salad ready for your family. Spring Beef Salad will be more than a treat to your family. Surprise them! - 37.8647
Chicken And Beef Salad
Place mustard, tarragon, garlic, vinegar and lemon juice in small bowl; whisk together.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Correct seasoning and set aside.
Wash and dry lettuce; tear leaves into smaller pieces.
Cut cooked chicken breast... - 37.8328
Bistro Beef Salad
Cook potato in a medium saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine salsa, red wine vinegar, and oil, stirring mixture well.
To serve, place 1 1/2 cups lettuce and 1/2 cup endive on each of 4... - 37.7426
Chopped Beef Salad Sandwiches
1. In an electric blender-€™s container finely chop the onions and add the beef.
2. Cut the beef in the blender just until finely chopped, for three 1-second pulses.
3. In a bowl add the rest of the ingredients with the onion and beef and mix... - 37.4527
Cucumber Lemon Beef Salad
1. Lemon Dressing: In a small bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, sweetener, lemon extract, ginger, and mustard. Using a whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil. Makes about 1/3 cup.
2. Combine beef, cucumber, and onion. Mix lightly with Lemon Dressing and... - 37.2981
Marinated Vegetable Beef Salad
Marinate beans, cucumber, and carrots in French dressing for 2 hours.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, eggs, and vegetables with marinade on top.
Combine salad dressing, pickle, mustard, and horseradish; spoon over salad.
Toss. - 36.1247
Beef And Barley Salad
In medium mixing bowl combine barley, roast beef, scallions, cherry tomatoes, and parsley; set aside.
In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes just to a boil and sugar is dissolved and... - 35.8152
Corned Beef Bouillon Salad
Corned Beef Bouillon Salad is sure to add an extra tang to your menu with its rich flavor and fine mix. This is chill and serve version and donâ€™t require much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of corned beef bouillon salad. - 35.6787
Spicy Beef Salad
1. In a small serving bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the beef, celery, onion, and sweet peppers. Toss well. Serve on the lettuce leaves. - 35.666
Beef Salad Nicoise
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender — about 10 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water. Drain thoroughly. Leave to cool.
Combine the olives, beef, anchovies, tomatoes and pasta in a bowl.
Place the dressing ingredients with pepper to taste... - 34.8864
Delicious Beef Salad
Mix together dressing and spices; chill.
Arrange lettuce, roast beef, onions, peppers, corn, cheese and olives on large serving platter.
Serve salad with dressing mixture - 34.8017
Frenchy Beef Salad
Frenchy Beef Salad is a sumptous meat salad that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This tasty salad is a favorite at my home. Try this Frenchy Beef Salad.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 34.377
Frenchy Beef Salad
In bowl combine potatoes and French dressing.
Mix beef, celery, salad dressing, radishes, chili sauce, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, and salt; stir into potatoes.
Cover and chill.
Serve in lettuce cups. - 34.2202
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 33.913
Zesty Beef Salad
1 Spray the broiler rack with canola nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
2 Rub both sides of the steak with the chili powder; place on the broiler rack. Broil the steak 5 inches from the heat until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the... - 33.8901
Best Corned Beef Salad
The Best Corned Beef Salad packs in the flavors of corned beef, hard cooked eggs and lemon geltain. This Best Corned Beef Salad is truly a heavenly mix and has everything needed to make your menu a yummy one. Check out the recipe of Best Corned Beef Salad. - 33.6234
Simple Marinated Beef Salad
Combine beef, onion, parsley, pepper, and tomato; toss well.
Combine dressing ingredients; pour over salad; toss well.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
At serving time, line serving dish with lettuce leaves; fill with salad.
Garnish with tomato wedges. - 33.1513
Corn Beef Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat consomme, add gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Combine corn beef, celery, mayonnaise, and salad dressing; mix well.
Add cooled consomme and mix well to blend.
Chill. - 32.8446
Chow Beef Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles; mix well.
Just before serving, add chow mein noodles; toss lightly. - 32.4134
Hot Beef Salad
Combine the lettuce, tomato and onion.
Saute the ground beef until lightly browned, then add the tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Cook until flavors are blended.
Pour beef mixture over salad and toss.
Add the corn chips and toss lightly.
Serve... - 32.3399
Love beef? Then you will sure love this Beef Salad. This salad is rich with the flavors of beef, chopped pickles, pimento and salad dressing. This Beef Salad is a chill and serve version and donâ€™t require much of your time for the preparation part.... - 31.3971
Cantaloupe & Beef Salad
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add mint and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine ground beef mixture, cantaloupe and jicama in serving bowl; stir in dressing.
Add lettuce; toss lightly. - 31.3037
Diliy Corned Beef Salad
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with radish slices, if desired.
Two medium potatoes, cooked and cubed, will give the 2 cups needed for this recipe.
A 12-oz. can corned... - 31.2266
Country Beef Salad
1. Cook macaroni shells, drain; place in a large bowl. Stir in the onions, salt, pepper, vinegar and vegetable oil; let stand about 1 hour to season.
2. Just before serving, stir beef, celery and broccoli into macaroni.
3. Blend the mayonnaise or salad... - 30.8091
Marinated Beef Salad
Put meat strips on a rimmed platter and cover with sliced onion.
Sprinkle with capers and parsley.
Mix together oil, vinegar, oregano, mustard, and salt.
Pour over meat, cover, and chill for at least 3 hours to blend flavors. - 30.8071
Beef And Potato Salad
1. The evening before, combine the pesto, olive oil, vinegar and mustard, if using, in a large mixing bowl
2. Add the cooked potatoes along with the tomatoes and cucumber. Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
3. Divide the salad between 2 airtight... - 30.1959
Corned Beef Gelatin Salad
The Corned Beef Gelatin Salad boasts of the unique flavor of the gelatin-beef blend. This Corned Beef Gelatin Salad is a chill and serve version and can be prepared in a jiffy. Check out the recipe of Corned Beef Gelatin Salad. - 30.1074
Spicy Beef Salad
For marinade, combine the wine vinegar, salad oil, oregano, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. Place the beef strips in a bowl; pour the marinade over beef. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight,... - 29.769
Olive-corned Beef Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 11/2 cups boiling water.
Cool; refrigerate until partially set.
Add all remaining in- gredients; mix well.
Pour into 8-inch square pan.
Chill until firm. - 29.0993
Beef Salad Bowl
Combine beef, onion, and green pepper; add salad dressing or mayonnaise and mix well.
Place mixture in lettuce lined bowl; garnish with tomato wedges and egg quarters.
Top salad with anchovy filets. - 27.2146
Miner's Lettuce Beef Salad
Mix together beef, eggs, tomatoes and anchovies.
Place on salad plates lined with crisped Miner's lettuce.
Top with French dressing. - 25.4308
Ginger Beef Salad
This easy, Asian-inspired salad is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Berry-rich, medium-bodied rosé
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 22.895
Bresaola Arugula And Parmigiano
1. Wash and clean the Arugula.
2. In a serving plate place the Bresaola and then place the Arugula leaves, pour the olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Top it with shaved Parmigiano reggiano
4. Serve the Bresaola Arugula and... - 0
Beef Salad Recipes By Category