- » Beef Round Tip Roast
Beef Round Tip Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beef round tip roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beef round tip roast recipes.
Beef Round Tip Roast Au Jus
1. Place round tip roast on wire rack in a medium-sized open roasting pan. Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast. Roast in 325°F. oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until thermometer reaches 140°F. for rare... - 25.1279
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce is a sumptous meal in itself especially when it is served with hot spaghetti. My children love this dish and never get tired of it. Try the Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce recipe and you will understand why! - 41.8942
Barbecued Round Up Roast
Place roast in shallow glass dish.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 6 hours or overnight.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Drain roast; reserve marinade.
Place... - 39.1842
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Barbecued Beef Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; rub evenly over roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part (make certain bulb does not rest in... - 30.9463
Roast Eye-round Provencale
To prepare the roast Day before:
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make 8 slits, 1 inch deep, across top of meat.
2. Insert a sliver of garlic into each slit.
3. Rub entire surface of meat with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and... - 46.1521
Deluxe Veggie Injected Top Round Roast
This recipe takes roast to the next level. 2 top round roasts deeply injected with tomato, red onion, cilantro, garlic, mushroom, green pepper, basil and Blues Hog Tennesse Red Sauce. Slow smoked on a Yoder YS640 pellet smoker. - 96.7892
Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
Dredge beef with flour and brown in hot oil in a large skillet.
Remove, cut into thick slices, and place in slow cooker.
Drain accumulated fat from skillet and add water.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Add wine, flour-water mixture, and salt.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.4504
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Rosemary Lemon Roast Beef
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line a roasting pan with aluminumfoil.
Inasmallbowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon rind, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Usinga narrow sharp knife, make 12 slits, each 3/4 inch long and 1 inch deep, across the top of the... - 35.2228
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Roast the beef, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 375° F and continue to roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, sift flour and salt together in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the... - 36.1598
Vegetable Stuffed Roast
In small skillet cook celery, onion, and carrot in butter till tender but not brown; cool slightly.
Combine salt, savory, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Cut a horizontal slit in meaty end of roast.
Rub herb mixture on all surfaces of meat, including pocket.
Stuff... - 41.2935
Swiss Pot Roast
Sprinkle beef on all sides with white pepper.
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, garlic, prosciutto, and... - 47.0803
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Stuffed Roast is definitely the recipe for you. Vegetable Stuffed Roast is an extremely filling dish that your guests will love. - 44.9112
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Garlic Beef Roast
Cut slits in beef with small sharp knife.
Insert 1 sliver of garlic into each slit.
Pierce beef thoroughly with fork.
Place beef in deep glass bowl.
Mix beer, oil and pepper; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 12... - 43.4551
Coriander Dusted Roast Beef
Save half of this roast and some of the gravy to make beef stroganoff, beef salad or beef fajitas with the leftovers. Plus: More Beef Recipes and Tips
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Dark-fruited Zinfandel.
For more... - 22.595
Orange Flavored Grilled Beef
Orange flavored grilled beef is a flavorful and somewhat fruity beef recipe. Marinated with orange juice and soy sauce along with spices like ginger, garlic and chili powder, the beef cubes are grilled to a desired doneness. - 41.9781
Place roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow pan.
If meat thermometer is used, insert so that tip reaches center without touching fat or bone.
Place, uncovered, in 325Ã‚Â°F. oven.
Do not add water to pan.
For rare beef, allow 18Ã¢â‚¬â€20... - 30.3092
Marinara Roast Beef With Grilled Asparagus And Potatoes
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and saute 3 minutes; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in tomato puree, vinegar, sugar, bay leaves, and thyme.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove marinade from heat; cool... - 47.2627
Chinese Red-stewed Beef
Place pot roast in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Slice meat and cover with cooking sauce as it is served. - 28.0107
Guacamole Beef Rolls
1. Mash avocado. Add lime juice, onion, salt, chili powder, coriander, Tabasco and tomato; combine thoroughly.
2. Spread on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll slices; wrap and chill.
3. To serve, cut rolls in halves or... - 25.5133
Cucumber Beef Rolls
1. Soften cream cheese in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 to 60 seconds at simmer).
2. Add cucumber, radishes and onion salt to cream cheese; mix well.
3. Spread mixture on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll up... - 27.2336
Grandmother's Pot En Pot
Set the meat in the baking dish.
Spread the soft but-ter on top.
Salt and pepper.
Mix together the lemon and onions and place on top of the meat.
Mix the re-maining ingredients together and pour over all.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 1 hour 30 min-utes, or... - 38.5843
With a meat mallet, pound lamb and beef into two 14x12-inch rectangles, working from center to edges and trimming as necessary.
Combine oregano, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and thyme, crushing with back of spoon or with mortar and pestle until fine... - 43.2179
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Cook beef in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Add broth, 2 cups water, the onion, garlic and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 3 hours.
Remove beef from broth; cool slightly.
Shred beef... - 44.4231
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Seville Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from beef; make slashes about 1 1/2 inches deep and 2 inches apart all the way around meat with a sharp knife; push an olive deep into each cut.
2 Brown beef in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and... - 40.9761
Red Stewed Beef
1) In slow cooker, place pot roast.
2) Stir in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, scallions, garlic, sugar, anise seeds and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours.
4) Remove the meat from the cooker.
5) Slice the meat and place on the serving... - 40.3677
1) Stand the roast on end and then use a sharp thin-blade knife to cut a small hole through the center.
2) Stuff the hole with pepperoni. Twist and push the stuffing in without removing the strings from the roast.
3) In a large frying pan or Dutch... - 44.325
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large bowl add bread, egg yolk and egg. Stir till mixed.
3. In another bowl beat the parsley, grated cheese, minced veal, pepper and salt. Use a spoon to mix well.
4. On a flat table spread rump steak.... - 46.6177
Place meat in deep bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade; drain well.
In Dutch oven, brown meat in hot oil on all sides.
Add 1 12... - 38.9614
1. In a large bowl, tip in the salt, red wine, vinegar, peppers, cloves, bay leaves, ginger, mustard, and thyme and mix together
2. Add the meat to the bowl. Seal it with foil and then cover the bowl
3. Set aside the bowl for four days in the... - 46.2774
Pot Au Feu With Bonus Broth
1 Trim all fat from roast; place roast in a kettle. Add water, onion, garlic, beef broth or bouillon cubes, and salt. Tie parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme in a small cheesecloth bag; add to kettle.
2 Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 2 hours. Add... - 35.9691
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, onions, celery, parsley, carrot, cloves, peppers, herbs, and sweetener.
2) Mix well to incorporate all the flavours.
3) Place the meat in a glass bowl.
4) Gently stream the vinegar mixture over the meat.
5)... - 44.474
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Cut the meat from 1/2 to 1 inch thick
3.Also wipe the steak and remove the skin
4.On a board, place the meat
5.Now combine crumbs, stock or water, salt, pepper, chopped onion and 1/4 cup... - 41.7156
Prepare Masa Dough; set aside.
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Sort through dried corn husks, discarding silk and other extraneous material.
In a large roasting pan, cover husks with warm water and let stand until pliable (at least 20 minutes)... - 31.2551
Perdiz Con Croquetas De Col
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash and dry partridges, rub with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and put them in a lightly greased oven pan with the onion, tomato, and garlic, all whole.
After 20-25 minutes-(or when the partridge is half roasted), pour in wine.
When... - 43.4341
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 48.2521